|File size:||44.6 MB|
|Publish date:||November 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Arcade Games|
About Paper.io game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPaper.io game is a free Android Arcade game, has been published by VOODOO on November 30, 2020.
Paper.io 3.7.10 is latest version of Paper.io game updated by CloudApks.com on December 01, 2020. On this page you can find Paper.io apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Paper.io game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionPaper.io ! Check out the latest game by Voodoo.
Your goal is pretty simple to get ? Conquer the largest territory.
It seems simple at first since the game is very easy to handle. But beware it might be a bit harder to master.
Whether you’re bold or careful, outwit your opponents by finding the best strategy to conquer the largest space. And stay cautious, you have a weak point : your tail. If ever it is touched by an opponent, you are dead.
Also make sure to guard your territory because in Paper.io nothing is sure as long as you do not own the whole territory. Stealing is legal and your opponents won’t hesitate to do so.
After the success of Quiz Run and Bool, Voodoo offers a new and fun experience inspired by io type games (popularised by agar.io). Find the simplicity and strategy on an io game in within a unique graphic universe.
Paper.io is for the whole family and requires no Internet connection.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (93512)
4 ★ (18327)
3 ★ (31881)
2 ★ (46362)
1 ★ (222375)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: This used to be a really good game before it changed. Now its simply uplayable. To everyone who had this game in the past, don't redownload. Its not like it used to be, and its laggy on top of that. Sad bc it used to be really fun.
- 4 ★: It's a good game, the only problem is that when you play challenges it takes some time, usually around 4 seconds to start, and it's hard to start a game
- 3 ★: It is a really fun game although there are quite some ads, because when I die it takes me to like a 30 second ad and then it stops my game in the middle when I'm playing to play an ad
- 1 ★: I had this app a while ago, and it was ok, but I decided to reinstall the game, and it was horrible. Glitchy, wouldn't let me turn, slow running, ect. Overall I would not recommend this app. but hey, all the glitching could just be on my side.
- 1 ★: You play against robots. Thats y when u kill the player it doesnt get an extra life. By the time u complete 40% you are playing robots that r only there to kill u. So by the time u reach 60-70% the robots respawn literally in your next move, making it super frustrating.
- 2 ★: The game used to be fun, but now the controls suck! It used to be so smooth where you could just glide across. But now it's 90° degree angle turns and hard to control. It was also a lot less complicated. Please make it go back to being smooth.
- 3 ★: Very fun and more visually appealing the other games like it, however there are too many ads to make it enjoyable. They'll pop up and cover your screen as your playing and an ad after almost every round.
- 4 ★: Good game but one thing i dont like is with the add's you can get an extra life but if you pay to be rid of the add's you no longer get that extra life so its like you're being punished for not putting up with the adds, but overall a good game
- 3 ★: Paper io. was extremely good last time. Now it's extremely frustrating. Many ppl say that it's difficult to control, and it's only about your own skill and understanding of the game. But the challenges are extremely horrible now. They take a long time to load on this same device (OPPO R9) and it is very laggy when playing the challenges, causing me to crash into walls very often. The normal mode runs so smoothly, why can't the challenges do the same? Please get this fixed.
- 4 ★: I like this game, not to many ads ether. Cool for passing the time, to! But do you think you could make it an online game in some way. Like, have an option to play against other people and not just bots. As there's lots of people, (including myself,) that enjoy the feeling of winning and beating other players. Unfortunately the lack of actual players kinda defeats the point of this for me, but I would recommend as a game on its own.
- 4 ★: I love this game and would reccomed ya'll too!!!!.. pls click the install button and there we go! It's a rlly satitifiying game. But, there's a problem with adds that I hope it gets fixed so I can put another star!!! 🌟
- 2 ★: I love this game. I've spent alot of time in it. My complaint,however is (in the last week in particular) anytime I've gotten a large chunk taken it either lags and says I only have .30% or I die,watch the revive ad and it still glitches and it saves the score is lower then 1%. That just happens to me about 2 minutes ago and I had almost 50% of the map covered. It didnt even get saved as new high score. This is a great game,but it desperately needs an update.
- 4 ★: This game is Awesome but the only concern is sometimes when you try to turn it does not turn and you end up dying
- 4 ★: As far as an .io game goes, Paper.io has always been one of my favourites. I used to play it way back when you could buy characters with coins. I'd recommend Paper.io to people who just want a simple, fun game to play in their spare time. It runs smoothly, doesn't take up a lot of storage space or battery. I personally don't invest a lot of energy in this game, but I know quite a few people who love it for both its simplicity and bordom-killing abilities.
- 1 ★: The overall game is good but there are little glitches that make things terrible. For example, I've been stuck on one of the challenge levels for months I was almost there when I lost, luckily the game always provides a second chance. Sadly, it glitched and I lost. Months of work wasted >:(
Instruction for installing Paper.io game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Paper.io game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (io.voodoo.paperio-v3.7.10.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsPaper.io game apk 3.7.10 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Previous versionsPaper.io 3.7.10:
Published on: November 30, 2020
File size: 44.6 MB
Published on: May 06, 2020
File size: 32.9 MB
Published on: May 22, 2019
File size: 54.1 MB
Published on: November 13, 2018
File size: 53.1 MB
Published on: October 22, 2018
File size: 53.2 MB
Published on: September 29, 2018
File size: 55.9 MB