Fire Up! 1.4
|File size:||38.9 MB|
|Publish date:||February 22, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Action Games|
About Fire Up! game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFire Up! game is a free Android Action game, has been published by VOODOO on February 22, 2019.
Fire Up! 1.4 is latest version of Fire Up! game updated by CloudApks.com on October 02, 2020. On this page you can find Fire Up! apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Fire Up! game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)-More Skins Added!
The DescriptionFire out balls and break as many blocks as you can!
Upgrade your tank to become stronger and unlock cool tanks!
How far can you go??
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (6355)
4 ★ (1898)
3 ★ (4136)
2 ★ (6834)
1 ★ (38331)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Clever and easy gamedesign. The skins are fun to collect. The problem I have with the game are the bugs I have encountered. I have often experienced that I somehow reached the end and there where no more blocks. Another bug was that all of a sudden I had negative points and again no more blocks. If that gets I'd love to play some more.
- 2 ★: game is good time waster ive been addicted for 3 days already but there are definitely glitches in the game eg. the speed up power up works like a charm sometimes and you can tell ball is sped up, but sometimes the ball remains at same speed after power up. sometimes i watch the ad for double points and im not given the double point. i got 3mil and my point was at 2.7 after watching ad i was at 5.7 not 8.7 mil. please fix (android)
- 1 ★: Fun game but constantly freezes. Also occasionally stops producing blocks and your shooter will travel infinitely forward. This often seems to happen after getting a high score. Makes the game not as fun.
- 1 ★: It gets boring after a while because you relize that being AFK is the best way to get points. I also experienced a lot of bugs in the game one of them being that after closing the game the balls still showed up on my home screen, just in the background like a screen burn on an old fashion TV but moving. Only after restarting my phone the balls went away.
- 1 ★: Simple graphics and repeating level patterns that get progressively harder as you level up. That perfectly sums up this game. You can not even touch the screen and it will play it self! Don't bother with this game unless you want something that requires no skill and you like blowing up boxes.
- 2 ★: This game is littered with glitches. At some points blocks just stop spawning so you have to completely close the app. The tank unlocking is also bugged because it will require you upgrade your tank to level 20 (issue occurs when your tank was already upgraded past level 1) when in the description says to reach level 20. The coding was not completely thought out. It would not be a half bad game for what it is if it worked properly.
- 2 ★: My first review was taken down..... I do like the game but each time I upgrade there is no difference whatsoever also I've noticed that each time I upgrade the more expensive one you up the cost of the blocks well what's the bloody point of having an upgrade system if your just gonna put the blocks up in value each time really doesn't make any sense.... the cost of the blocks is also completely shocking..... if these things get sorted then I will continue to play the game or I will delete it ok
- 1 ★: I used to love this game, and I played it all the time! But with my new device, right when the game finishes downloading, it pops up a box that says, "Unfortunately, Fire Up! has stopped." over and over until I uninstall it. Please fix this, as it would be very appreciated!
- 1 ★: Totally un-playable on an alcatel A30 tablet. Blocks start way too hard. Unless i get power ups almost instantly cant get score above 10k. That is with level 10 upgrades to both shooting speed and power. Now, before people say that I cannot just play, I can get scores greater than 5 million on my cell phone consistently. Fix this for tablets
- 1 ★: ***PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS*** Quite simple... two different upgrades shoot speed and " " damage. I would of thought that this game would be fun at least but, its kinda a in -- out game. It gets boring after a while and it isnt really satisfying. I recently fould a glitch that i can go though blocks once every few games. Pls update and put some effort into this! I haven't deleted the game yet, coz i still have some faith in this game. Recommended for simple gamers...
- 3 ★: Really love this game but lately I keep encountering a problem where there are no more blocks, they just disappear and it doesn't save the points you had. Many times I've broken my record only for this to happen and i have to start again... please fix !
- 3 ★: I really like game, it fun and easy. however it does have a lot of ads, and is constantly closing and crashing. I have encountered glitches every once in a while. if it wasnt for all the bugs and the app crashing, I would have upgraded to no add immediately.
- 1 ★: Too garbage to salvage get any better than a two star. My suggestion to make it as good as possible without making it an entirely new game is to make it so the tank comes with you finger, and doesn't go faster.
- 2 ★: at first i thought it was absolute garbage because of the amount of ads but then i read a comment saying that the ads will go away if you turn off wifi so i did that and i had no ads!!! SCREW YOU PREMIUM AND ADS!!! :D
- 3 ★: At first the game was quite fun to play, however as and when i upgraded to a better canon and scored more, the game started lagging too much. Way too much. At times it even skips blocks or the balls hit it but the no. Doesnt decrease. Please fix this bug!!
Instruction for installing Fire Up! game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Fire Up! game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (io.voodoo.firedup-v1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsFire Up! game apk 1.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsFire Up! 1.4:
Published on: February 22, 2019
File size: 38.9 MB
Fire Up! 1.3:
Published on: November 16, 2018
File size: 38.7 MB
Fire Up! 1.2:
Published on: April 06, 2018
File size: 33.5 MB
Fire Up! 1.2:
Published on: February 19, 2018
File size: 32 MB
Fire Up! 1.1:
Published on: January 31, 2018
File size: 33.8 MB
Fire Up! 1.1:
Published on: September 20, 2018
File size: 34.5 MB