|File size:||24.9 MB|
|Publish date:||October 07, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Arcade Games|
About Dune! game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDune! game is a free Android Arcade game, has been published by VOODOO on October 07, 2020.
Dune! 5.5.5 is latest version of Dune! game updated by CloudApks.com on March 06, 2021. On this page you can find Dune! apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dune! game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
The DescriptionJump above the line to score, but beware! The higher you get, the harder the landing will be! Don't crash and keep it smooth!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (34815)
4 ★ (13482)
3 ★ (26336)
2 ★ (48437)
1 ★ (168423)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: For the first month or so I couldn't stop playing. It's a very challenging game and fun. It's a game with an EXCESSIVE amount of restarts and a couple days ago I started experiencing ads after every time the ball crashed. NOT FUN ANYMORE. Sadly...the un install is imminent.
- 4 ★: I enjoy the game and so do my brothers, but it's irritating that I get an ad after a good run, or when the ads stop my music. The description for the different cosmetics are kinda vague. And the balls that go on around mine are distracting. I think that it would be a huge plus if they add another game mode where you can't die or lose, but you don't gain points or coins.
- 3 ★: This gams is so addicting and fun, but it has a lot of ads. I don't find it a problem when I have wifi off though. It also lags some when I have wifi on, so I tend to turn it off for a much better gameplay. My main problem is on the levels. After every try, you get a white screen with no back buttons and it stays there for a half a minute at max. And it's not like it's my phone's problem, it does this on other devices too. Overall it's a really greta game, just some issues with it.
- 3 ★: Good game for passing time and working on hand-eye coordination, and it is fun, but it is most definitely not my favorite game. I really don't enjoy when it asks me to watch a video to be revived, I click off of it, then get an ad anyway. I understand this is a revenue for a free game, but I don't want an ad when I choose the non-ad option. Some of the challenges for unlocking the skins don't make sense (speaking of the hint it gives you), although some are helpful.
- 1 ★: This used to be a good game but now there's an ad every god damn time you die. It takes 4 bucks just to remove them too. What the hell, voodoo? 0 stars isn't an option, unfortunately.
- 3 ★: Its really fun and simple to play, i got my baby playing it and he really likes it. I do have a problem though, it has too many ads I know that it gives you revenue but children like mine don't know how to get rid of them. So I have to manually get rid of the ad or he will start screaming and the neighbors get mad. Thanks for your time -sincerely Alexandria
- 1 ★: This game was great, and would have a 4 or 5 star, but now with a large number of ads it should have a 2. I can't give it a two because of all the other fake players they put in, it ruins the relaxing fun part of this game and attempts to make it competitive, even though no one got this game because of that. It is sad to see a good game ruined by people with no backbone. They made a good thing, and then destroyed it.
- 5 ★: OMG this app is amazing it's fun but simple very simple but also super lol duper fun! You earn money and balls! The one thing that sort of made me mad was that there is SO many ads! I wish there would not be so many ads! Because every time I DONT push revive and watch an ad I'm watching an ad
- 4 ★: Great game, good controls, I love it! Only a few problems. Some of the skins stay unlocked unless I pay for them, and ads play every other time you die. Other than these couple problems, I love this game!
- 4 ★: Good game, could use some improvements though I have had this game since 2018 and really like it, its a nice time killer and addictive something that I don't like is the smooth landing, sometimes I should get them and end up losing my skill streak, and (Rarely) when I get over 150 the game stops. After about 1-2 hours of game play it stops working and displays this: "Dune is not responding" or " Dune keeps stopping". But the controls were simple and I learned quickly Overall recommend installing
- 3 ★: Fun and simple, but you usually get an ad whenever you fail a jump, whether you choose 'continue' or not, so it's basically 10 sec of gameplay to 30 sec of ads. It's fun, but there's not enough to it to justify paying $3.50. So, there needs to be fewer ads, or it needs to cost less.
- 4 ★: I give the game 3.5/5; round it off and it becomes 4/5. I'd like to see a couple things different and that is: a) Don't hide the (yet to be attained) possible game balls quite so much by having them as shaded as they are. Show a bit more what we COULD have; entice us to play more b) I haven't had the game for too long, but I feel that there's probably only a set amount of game balls for selection and that selection probably has never changed, or very little at best c) Opt to shut off AI players.
- 4 ★: The reason I give this a 4 star is because there are tons of ads and my child and I can't even get past the moon and can't get TV to space so please get rid some ads and make space a little lower
- 1 ★: What otherwise would be a relaxing game was ruined with ads riddled through it. Every time you die you get a chance to watch an ad to revive(I don't have a problem with this) but even if you decline to revive it goes on to show you an ad. The starting page has ads on it as well. Just detracts from the overall experience. TL;DR it's a fun game, but there are too many ads
- 5 ★: This is an incredible game! all u have to do is turn off network for ad removal DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! if you turn off your network it removes ads because it is NOT online, all the other "players" are just superior AI, they are not people so definite 5 star.
Instruction for installing Dune! game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dune! game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (io.voodoo.dune-v5.5.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsDune! game apk 5.5.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsDune! 5.5.5:
Published on: October 07, 2020
File size: 24.9 MB
Published on: October 05, 2020
File size: 23.1 MB
Published on: October 02, 2020
File size: 23.1 MB
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 23.1 MB
Published on: September 22, 2020
File size: 23.1 MB
Published on: September 21, 2020
File size: 23.1 MB