Mystery of Neuschwanstein 1.2.2540.167
|File size:||202.1 MB|
|Publish date:||March 20, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Adventure Games|
About Mystery of Neuschwanstein game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMystery of Neuschwanstein game is a free Android Adventure game, has been published by astragon Entertainment GmbH on March 20, 2017.
Mystery of Neuschwanstein 1.2.2540.167 is latest version of Mystery of Neuschwanstein game updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2019. On this page you can find Mystery of Neuschwanstein apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Mystery of Neuschwanstein game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Minor fixes
The Description!This app supports only English and German language!
A world famous castle, the mysterious unsolved death of a romantic king and anonymous hints pointing to a murky network of conspiracies - what more does a journalist need to guarantee a gripping story - maybe even with Pulitzer potential? That is why Sarah Hamilton, investigative writer for the magazine “Facts & Fancy”, does not hesitate one second, when she receives evidence that there is something strange going on at the famous Neuschwanstein Castle, popular tourist attraction and last home of the doomed fairy tale king Ludwig II of Bavaria. Follow Sarah and her newfound acquaintance, the historical criminologist Professor Adler, on an exciting puzzle-adventure game which will take them on a dangerous quest for the truth behind one of Germany’s most high-profile cold cases – the unsolved death of king Ludwig II.
Accompany Sarah and Professor Adler through the stunning rooms, halls and cellars of the historical building and solve challenging riddles, entertaining mini-games as well as beautiful hidden object scenes in the search for clues.
What does really lie behind the civil façade of the castle’s elegant steward Beatrix von Lohen? Is the Italian construction supervisor Salvatore Francetti really interested in renovating the castle – or are his intentions of a much more destructive nature? When the first body shows up and hooded men can be seen slinking around the castle grounds, Sarah and Professor Adler realize that their adventure has taken a potentially deadly turn.
- An exciting crime story based on historical facts
- Two likeable main characters on a dangerous quest for an elusive truth
- Challenging puzzles, brain-teasers and hidden object scenes
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenes
- Atmospheric soundtrack with English and German Voice Overs
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (314)
4 ★ (128)
3 ★ (118)
2 ★ (75)
1 ★ (152)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Chain disappeared off door as soon as I started didn't show up anywhere no matter how many times I tried shame, could have been a good game. Uninstalled then tried again same thing happened. Glad I hadn't yet paid for it UNINSTALLED permanently.
- 2 ★: Game appears to have good quality as far as game play but everything too small, cannot use items, it's a fight trying to get hidden object items. Must have glitches. This is disappointing because the concept of game looks to be a good escape adventure game but too frustrating. Can't get past scenes if u can't get items to move on. Saddley I must uninstall game
- 5 ★: I liked this so much I googled to find it for PC! It is too difficult finding some items without Zoom on tablet so I am playing it on my PC and thoroughly enjoying it! Bravo! If you add a Zoom to the hidden object scenes, this game would be perfect! More please!
- 3 ★: Some glitches and items real small to see because of no zoom. Good job with first game! Fix problems and please release more!
- 5 ★: I absolutely loved this game. Best storyline/effects/setup/everything. There are a couple of grumbles that I'll mention because other people are having issues. Shelley, just keep putting the wire over the lock. It should work. Somethings didn't work & it just took loads of go's. The hints no help at all. It just kept bringing the map up. Try holding it down for longer, then it points to an object but that's it!! Not everything was highlighted on the easy level so keep looking at other objects too. Once you've got the UVA light & can't find something, try using it even if it's not stated (& in HO games too). Then photograph it. I hope that's helpful to some of you. I'll keep checking back so if stuck put in review & I may be able to help. For me, I am so glad I persevered at the beginning!!
- 5 ★: The graphics were different, and that's a huge relief from the herky jerky 3D poser models you usually see. Voice acting was decent, although the puzzles can be a little difficult. Not as intuitive as I'd like. Still, gave it 5 stars.
- 5 ★: I have played a lot of these type of games and most become a little monotonous. I found this one to be refreshingly different. Great mini puzzles, using items you have found within HOS, UV light and See in the dark goggles help elevate this game above others. You will get frustrated at times but will feel rewarded when you finally get there. I played on a big tablet so had no issues seeing hidden items as others have mentioned. Bonus level was a nice addition. More of the same please. Don't understand why people complain when they have to pay a couple of £s to play full game. There has obviously been a lot of effort and time gone in to the game. A few gliches here and there but not enough to spoil the game play. Great work guys.
- 1 ★: Really? What is the point of even trying to play the game, if the objects you have dont work, you just keep going back and forth, very fruserating. I have paper knife and wire, they dont combine let alone trying to unlock the door in some way. Please help! The hint just highligts the dam lock on the door in the yard. That hint is not helping.ni would like to rate higher. Feedback please.
- 1 ★: Screen dark making it hard to see items. Items resisting being picked up. And once in inventory items won't function as intended. After 5 minutes it was just too frustrating to continue. DELETED
- 5 ★: I dont know how to use a magnifying glass....i didnt find it on my screen....although wonderful game and awsome storyline
- 4 ★: [Trial chapter] I like the story. Lots of interactions among characters. No hidden objects scenes. No interactive map. A bit on the expensive side but the game is pretty good.
- 1 ★: I can't remove the broken chain on the start of the game all I get is the oil can bicycle chain not the crank not none of them work to remove it. I even payed for the full version of the game I would like my money back
- 5 ★: Brilliant game didn't expect it to be this good well worth the money disappointed that they have no more games like this
- 1 ★: No walk-through, no video, no help, no support. What a beautiful game, would like to play more but at 72 I guess I'm not as sharp as I used to be. Would be nice to be able to zoom in.
- 1 ★: Items too small, no zoom, scenes too dark. Have to try items too many times to get a reaction if at all. Pass it up is my opinion.
Instruction for installing Mystery of Neuschwanstein game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Mystery of Neuschwanstein game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (gp.astragon.mon-v1.2.2540.167.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsMystery of Neuschwanstein game apk 1.2.2540.167 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.