VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) 0.1.8
|File size:||92.7 MB|
|Publish date:||January 18, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Action Games|
About VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game is a free Android Action game, has been published by VNG GAME STUDIOS on January 18, 2018.
VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) 0.1.8 is latest version of VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2019. On this page you can find VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v.0.1.8
- Watch ads to play more.
- Game can now even be played without VR headsets.
The DescriptionYou can now play with or without VR glasses!
Keep your defense up and kill zombies in one of the best first-person shooters, DEAD TARGET VR. Can you figure out the key to survival?
One year after the operation Apocalypse of betrayer CS Corporation who had got the whole city infected with zombies in 2040, they now are facing their own doom. Their technology had made too powerful zombies to keep under control. An outbreak from their Bio Lab once again turned the whole island into a big nest of the living dead. CS Corporation flee away leaving their base as the only haven among hell.
You and agent M again will be the heroes who are going to save the day in Dead Target: Zombie Intensified. Your new mission is to purge this city and bring back peace for the surviving inhabitants. But beware! Zombies are now faster, much bigger and much more intensive! Think twice before you go in. Consider 10 times dangerous than last year.
DEAD TARGET VR: Zombie Intensified is an FPS game where you can:
- Kill zombies in with epic weapons
- Upgrade weapons and gear to face the upcoming zombie waves
- Experience 3D shooting as a zombie hunter
- Slay zombies of all types when you set your nerve to the highest level
DEAD TARGET VR FEATURES:
APOCALYPSE – CAN YOU SURVIVE?
- Dead Target is a best FPS game where huge waves of zombies come to you as tsunami
- Kill zombies before the invasion comes toward you
- Zombies come in many forms with various killing abilities
- Some zombies can be extremely infected with the virus
- Shooting at the head is not always the best way to kill – think like a sniper before deciding to shoot
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Multiple weapons – Kill with a rifle, shotgun, machine gun, grenade launcher and more
- Unlock guns when you finish missions and improve your strength to become a true killer
- Discover combat moves using various guns
- Shoot zombies with the right boost to become a terminator on the battlefield
QUESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Shooting zombies lets you complete quests to collect the stars and unlock more cool items
- Shoot zombies so you can be the last one standing
- Weird achievements are always the highest paid
BATTLE ON DIFFERENT MAPS
- Prevent zombies from escaping while defending the breached frontlines
- A precise shot can trigger an explosion that can save you at the right time
- Enjoy 3D graphics with realistic lighting to present the infection of zombie
- Guns have different sound effects to represent their real-life versions
Can you survive the zombie apocalypse? Kill zombies and protect the frontlines in the best FPS VR game, DEAD TARGET VR. Download now to start shooting zombies.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (1,170)
4 ★ (133)
3 ★ (82)
2 ★ (14)
1 ★ (163)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: IT is very means very bad game
- 1 ★: It's very bad game
- 1 ★: The control is not good
- 5 ★: Totally my type and shredding
- 1 ★: Not working in J5 prime without vr
- 1 ★: this game not installing on my phone
- 1 ★: It never worked
- 1 ★: Pool game
- 5 ★: Supped games
- 5 ★: SUPERVISOR
- 2 ★: Best
- 5 ★: Wow! This is exactly the kind of VR experience I was craving. Man oh man. Great graphics and atmosphere, with look-to-shoot, hands free gameplay. It's very satisfying. The full version is a scant two bucks. So worth it!
- 5 ★: What is it just makes me mad
- 1 ★: Fudu bc bilkul
- 4 ★: O Ok I
Instruction for installing VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.vng.g6.vr.zombies-v0.1.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsVR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) game apk 0.1.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsVR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) 0.1.8:
Published on: January 18, 2018
File size: 92.7 MB
VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) 0.1.7:
Published on: December 22, 2017
File size: 95.7 MB
VR DEAD TARGET: Zombie Intensified (Cardboard) 0.0.4:
Published on: September 17, 2018
File size: 84 MB