Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.653.04926
See all previous versions
|File size:||98.8 MB|
|Publish date:||November 16, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Star Trek™ Fleet Command game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStar Trek™ Fleet Command game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Scopely on November 16, 2019.
Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.653.04926 is latest version of Star Trek™ Fleet Command game updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Star Trek™ Fleet Command apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Star Trek™ Fleet Command game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Bookmarks - Save places of interest and reference back to them anytime
• Refinery - New HUD Icon, Sorting and Pipping - Easier way to refine and find bundles
• Event Update - Easier to identify rewards, inter alliance leader board and an overhaul of the UX
• Ship's Cargo - Your ship's cargo is tappable and viewable
• Improved Missions - Star and Archive missions
• Portrait Chat - Now you can chat in portrait mode
The DescriptionYou have the conn! Summon your skills in strategy, combat, diplomacy, and leadership to master the dangerous universe of Star Trek Fleet Command.
Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Discover an ancient secret that could tip the scales of power forever.
As the commander of a starbase on the edge of civilized space, you will recruit iconic officers like James T. Kirk, Spock, and Nero -- and build powerful ships including the Enterprise, the Romulan Warbird, and Klingon Bird of Prey.
Join Millions of players -- forge alliances, defeat your enemies, and build an epic fleet to secure, or dominate, the galaxy.
Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, boldly go where no one has gone before!
Create or join powerful alliances to dominate star systems and build the most powerful empire in the galaxy.
Be prepared to:
- Experience epic conflict in a vast, dynamic galaxy
- Collect, build, and upgrade iconic ships
- Encounter famous Star Trek™ characters in an epic, galaxy-spanning storyline
- Help locals, fight pirates, or negotiate peace in hundreds of unique missions
- Recruit famous officers with unique, tactical abilities
- Compete in faction wars & Lead your Starfleet to Glory
- Ally yourself with Federation, Klingon, or Romulan forces as they clash among the stars
- War is on the rise - Occupy enemies worlds and prepare for new galaxy order
- Work with and against thousands of other players in real-time
- Build, upgrade, and defend your star base
- Defeat your enemies in epic star wars & battles
- Discover new technologies, ship upgrades, and resources
- Take command of your fleet and conquer the universe
- An open world, strategy MMO
- Mobile Free to play
- Stunning graphics
- Iconic Star Trek™ characters, ships and tech
- Fierce battles with players all over the world
- A New, immersive Star Trek™ story in the Kelvin Timeline
Become the leader or member of a mighty Alliance
- Multiple language options
Download Star Trek - Fleet Command today and join Millions all over the world.
©2019 Scopely, Inc. All rights reserved.
TM & ©2019 CBS Studios Inc. ©2019 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK™ and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (75,407)
4 ★ (28,919)
3 ★ (7,669)
2 ★ (4,091)
1 ★ (12,030)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: A very fun game, but the plethora of bugs that are not addressed makes it seem like the company doesn't care about any player's experience. They just keep raking in the money and do not fix anything. The events are a really cool distraction but I recommend staying away from spending any money, as tempting as the packs are. My biggest complaint is not being able to attack a player four levels below, yet getting attacked by players 9 levels above. It makes this game extremely unbalanced.
- 3 ★: bugs still always happen and some have been around for a long time, like ships getting stuck in combat. Notifications from attacks can still be slow sometimes. Game content is slightly better with the swarm events. resource requirements are out of balance. grade 3 materials are too scarce for the amount required. PVP is badly unbalanced with high level players able to attack low level players but not the other way around. the game is heavily geared to make people spend money.
- 1 ★: The game has good graphics, but this is overshadowed by the PvP rules (far more superior players being able to attack you) and by the numerous bugs in the game (top worst is late arrival of notifications). This game will become a huge disappointment for you and a big source of frustration. Not to mention a huge waste of time or money (i especially advice against paying for the in game purchases). Also, even if you report a bug which affected you, don't expect any help from support team.
- 2 ★: Up to a point the game is fun, but as you quickly reach a point where you are a farm for higher players and you can no longer progress. Say you need 250k parsteel to upgrade, but you never get that much because higher players are always stealing it. Impossible to upgrade. When mining, you are a target and will be attacked and lose ore. Refinery is broken. 12 uncommon two star ore from a week of refining 30k per day. At this rate I can't upgrade a ship for at least 6 months! Low level players pay $$$ to get the Jellyfish, but if you don't have the £50 to spend on a ship just accept that these players will totally dominate you. They have 75k+ HP ships, you'll have around 15k. Unless you want to fork out $$$ or want to spend years getting anywhere or doing anything then avoid this game.
- 1 ★: For a year now they have been promising us Warp Cancel. It has not happened. Yet every month they find time to program new galaxies, content & ships. They expect you to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars per week on a game that lacks common sense functions. I hate your gameplay & regret every purchase! Your offers are deceptively false. Every month you advertise multiple packages as the best value. They can't all be the best value! That's another blatant lie!
- 1 ★: Their new update to recruit chest worsened the odds to get better recruits. No longer do you get epic shards and most of the time you don't even get rare shards from the second chest. Don't upgrade to level 11 if you are playing the events. At level 10 you only need to destroy 20 level 10 ships to get the same reward as at level 11 where you will have to destroy 150 level 11 ships for the same reward (x1 event token). This game does not do a good job of making events accessible to all players.
- 2 ★: total pay to win. if you don't spend thousands of dollars, you'll never be able to compete effectively. very buggy game, too. developer not very interested in fixing bugs, either, as many have been around for months on end. however, game does have nice graphics and sound, and makes good use of the star trek IP and characters.
- 1 ★: AVOID THIS GAME....help and support back up is a complete shower of sh**e. I have been unable to login for 21 days and i keep getting told " we have our best people on it".... and fobbed off with other lame "we will sort it" comments, well they are obviously not good enough and your efforts to sort the issue is not good enough. Any programmers worth their salt would have sorted this ages ago. I now doubt you will ever fix this issue but if so this review might change until then it stays!!!
- 2 ★: OK game but as with all these games once you hit lvl 10 you can't progress much further due to being constantly farmed by the p2w/higher lvl players. Like these type of games but have no interest in attacking others just want to play the game. Would be nice if they could put in a 'peace' mode so those who want to play the main game can and still be able to advance to a higher lvl. Most likely will uninstall it soon if I can't get past lvl 10/12 then what's the point?
- 1 ★: A month ago when I bought 2 packs totalling £150 in order to get resources required to upgrade a ship to make it more powerful. Joke was on me since upgrading the ship does not seem to bring any real increase in power. Been back and forth with support in an attempt to get this clarified, resolved or a refund. Support's answer eventually was that it has been passed on and their team will look into it. It has been 2 weeks since then and no response. "Pay now to get benefits when we sort our bugs"
- 1 ★: Well the game started off good, until you start getting the two star ships, now I can't find parts for it can't upgrade it can't get stronger to fight the ships I need to get the parts, you pretty much have to spend money to be able to progress in this game properly and not have to wait probably a week or two before you can upgrade any ships again, your developers started off good and went downhill from there!
- 1 ★: I would not recommend this game to anyone. It has a lot of potential but it's geared towards bullying. It's geared towards spending money, it's geared towards forcing you to spend even more money. Like: If you spend an entire day mining and forget to shield your base, one person with a single ship can take/mine everything you worked for and because you're weaker there is nothing you can do about it, unless you're willing, get this, to spend thousands of dollars. Do Not Play This Game!
- 3 ★: If you have the money, then this game is for you. Gas node 3 to upgrade is nearly impossible to mine because you got mostly paid players with high level ships mining away and if your lucky to mine one, then they will kill you or their powerful factions will. So upgrading after 21 is impossible. So take your money out. This is the best game to spend thousands on.
- 1 ★: Up to level 15 good game play. After 15, expect to get beaten down upon by those higher level than you and advancement will be slow unless you pay for it. Higher levels require grinding out resources or paying big money for it. $100 service packs are pretty much the norm when you get that high. Also very glitchy and if you lose progress from their software issues, they won't reimburse you for your loss. Very frustrating 👎
- 1 ★: At level 23 had to delete game. Could no longer upgrade without mining high grade resources that are patroled by high paying players. Its Impossible to mine what is needed. This is a Start Trek game by name only. Only game on android where your base is attacked and no rest period. Attacked 10 times in one hour repeatedly. Wrote an email to CBS to let then know how bad this game is. Got a response telling me they are aware and disappointed as well but there is little they can do ha.
Instruction for installing Star Trek™ Fleet Command game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Star Trek™ Fleet Command game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.scopely.startrek-v0.653.04926.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsStar Trek™ Fleet Command game apk 0.653.04926 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsStar Trek™ Fleet Command 0.653.04926:
Published on: November 16, 2019
File size: 98.8 MB
Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.653.04658:
Published on: October 31, 2019
File size: 104.4 MB
Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.643.04422:
Published on: October 25, 2019
File size: 99.3 MB
Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.623.03151:
Published on: September 05, 2019
File size: 77.5 MB
Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.613.02749:
Published on: August 19, 2019
File size: 77.4 MB
Star Trek™ Fleet Command 0.613.02525:
Published on: August 13, 2019
File size: 77.4 MB