Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 7.0.5728
See all previous versions
|File size:||38 MB|
|Publish date:||October 31, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Arcade Games|
About Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSpace Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game is a free Android Arcade game, has been published by My.com B.V. on October 31, 2019.
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 7.0.5728 is latest version of Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Pilots! We are glad to present you a massive content update - 6.0!
- New missions and a boss
- New ship Nemesis —honor and justice incarnate!
- New ship Jett — the most dangerous space beast!
- New drone – Fahrenheit!
- SS-unicards were added as a Tournament reward for 16th level Core
- New platforms to better protect your cruiser
- New level of the Tech Lab and new upgrades
- New rank of drones - SS
- Premium now gives infinite Verdium
- Other improvements and bug fixes
The DescriptionSpace Rangers lead the way! It's the 23rd century, and the galaxy unites to fight against an unknown foe! The best of the best stand together as Space Justice - a small, but extremely efficient special operations team with you as their leader!
Take command of your personal battlecruiser and send deadly fighters shooting all guns against overwhelming odds to secure new victories! Or, maybe, attack and raid you rivals' spaceships in a game of deadly competition...
- A classic arcade game reimagined: fast, dynamic vertical scrolling shooter gameplay meets outstanding graphics!
- Welcome to the command bridge! Upgrade and enhance your flagship and airplanes fleet, research new technologies and acquire combat drones.
- Make your choice: the selection of aircraft, weapons, drones and gadgets is as huge as it can be!
- Different pilots, different tactics - make use of each race's strengths in merciless space combat, shoot 'em all up and win through synergy and guile!
- Shoot, shoot, shoot! Join efforts with your friends to overcome the common foe. It takes a coordinated attack to bring down most powerful enemies, and the mission's rewards are well worth it!
- Enter the PvP mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, use all sorts of tricks to outsmart your enemy! And never leave your own ship unprotected - lure your enemies into traps and ensure your wealth is well secured!
It takes guts, wits and courage to fight and prevail in an addicting game of deadly space battles! Are you ready for Space Justice?
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (34,423)
4 ★ (7,982)
3 ★ (1,432)
2 ★ (563)
1 ★ (1,685)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The game itself is well made but has an EXCRUCIATINGLY slow energy based gameplay approach that forces you to pay monthly fees to avoid. Until this energy recharge rate is improved, the game is unplayable after a few minutes for essentially the rest of the day. Utterly ridiculous, and needs to be fixed. When it does, this rating will be 5 stars.
- 2 ★: i spent many enjoyable hours playing this game, but gave up after the recent update. there are many great things in this game, but managing the currencies wasn't fun. everything cost a different currency, which were earned different ways, and can't be exchanged. the recent update added many expensive things and more currencies, but no change in how currency is acquired, making for a lot of grinding. also, the random ship packs really turned me away. why would i work hard for a random reward?
- 1 ★: This game is from the same creators as Hawk Freedom Squadron and the gameplay is quite similar. It could have been a great game, but it is let down by horrendous gambling rewards system. These gambling rewards should be banned from any game store as they are proven to create gambling addiction to all types of players - especially children. In addition, their support system is a joke, everything is the player's fault. There are many Reddit threads on the unfair practices and boycotting. Stay away
- 3 ★: Want to love this one more but can't look past the forced pvp. I'm a big fan of Hawk and if you've played that then you know what to expect here. But again, the forced pvp. You can't even progress in the single player missions without hitting a point were you HAVE to attack another player's ship. And with the p2w setup, that can be an issue. Fine game and looks great. But I prefer the more friendly skies of Hawk.
- 1 ★: The most recent update ruined the game. you could watch ads to earn diamonds. They took that away and now give 7500 credits. You can't do anything with that. I still have four ships to get and I'm sitting on 2.5 million credits I don't know what to do with. You want me to watch an ad to get 7500 credits? Also matchmaking is now incredibly imbalanced. Every time I log in I've been wiped out by someone who is pay to win so when I attack them back I can't get any of my resources back. Balance it!
- 1 ★: what is wrong with you guys, I installed this game a month ago, also invested my money for purchasing ships, gems and all. Now, since yesterday, 4th Aug, 2019, I'm unable to play this game on the ground that following error is coming :- "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app." kindly resolve it asap. I have the screenshot also.
- 1 ★: Players used to be able to buy exactly what they wanted from the in game stores, but they changed it to a lottery system where you have no control over what you receive when you buy from the stores. The consequence is that it takes even more time and resources for "free to play" players to gather the necessary resources to upgrade their planes and bots. If you want players to "pay to play", don't make a free game with ads and then trick people into paying for resources. Greedy developers.
- 1 ★: back then i gave u guys 5 stars, i love the look of the new shop, but i hate what i have done with, u use to just get points to buy what u want, but now uve made it so u have to get lucky in order to progress. seriously ive been stuck with no way of progressing for like a month cuz i never get what i need thanks to ur new % system. i think u guys did it on purpose so it takes longer to progress and we feel forced to buy things with real money. u guys just lost a very loyal player, good bye.
- 3 ★: 1st. the game itself is very good. classic shooter, you don't need to pay to have fun, just grind for the upgraded. or spend a couple bucks, it's not too expensive and it's worth it if you really enjoy this type of game. EDIT- after updates now it's a normal cash grab if you want to stay up, other players take your resources, and it's almost impossible to get them back now.
- 1 ★: Do not download! V 6.0 update: Each update takes rewards away. It's ridiculous. They added more ads for tiny rewards, not even worth watching. Then the main ad you could watch for gems only gives gold now and gold is pretty worthless. Soon the only way to get gems will be to buy them. No gems = no progress. Used to get 30-40 a day w/ ads, now... 0. Also they cut the rewards from the tournament battles to 14 glory instead of 15. Soon itll be 10. Plus there's less glory for your tournament rank.
- 1 ★: the game is going from bad to worse reward wise & is becoming more of a pay to play. mainly I'm irked with the draw rate that the devs have set deliberately to stop before or after the high reward when we spend gems. not a single draw ever is ridiculous. losin interest. devs are being too much greedy and take into consideration the F2P players as well. will not recommend any of my friends to play the games of this company both personally and on social media
- 2 ★: Starts out nicely, lots of nice effects, nice spaceships... Encouraging to spend some money which is only fair to start with. Then the game becomes super greedy to the loyal player. To get a collection of maxed out spaceships becomes extremely difficult and EXTREMELY costly. More costly with each game update. To max out with this game one would need to pay much more than for any console game with a lot more work and substance into it. 2 stars as a concequence of this betrayal.
- 1 ★: I'm saddened to say this game is a cash grab... the dev's made this game so that u will never hit any good stuff in the chests. Been supporting this game from launch, i like this game, although I play a lot of mobile games, I don't spend real money on them... this game I did... and I'm ROBBED. Just spend around 50 bucks worth of gems for normal chest pulls to get my last 10 Aurora ships and got NOTHING BUT DRONE PARTS AND DRONE EXP... I'M PISSED. Screw u greedy dev's, I'm done with your game 1☆.
- 3 ★: I would rate the game higher, because there seems to be a lot of of great difficulty and wonderful gameplay, but the lack of native stylus support for controls, with devices such as the galaxy note series, prohibits me from continuing on... most of the other games that I have similar to this, including sky force, has supported stylus input for years, and this would be rated higher once I get to use my stylus to play
- 1 ★: Used to be great but just like their other game Hawk, they are ruining tje game woth greed. Get rid of the random loo boxes and let us buy the ships we want. I just keep getting the same ones over and over again. Takes away the fun of collecting enough to upgrade and just makes it tedious and frustrating.
Instruction for installing Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.my.space.justice-v7.0.5728.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsSpace Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter game apk 7.0.5728 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsSpace Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 7.0.5728:
Published on: October 31, 2019
File size: 38 MB
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 5.0.5547:
Published on: June 17, 2019
File size: 35.2 MB
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 5.0.5536:
Published on: June 07, 2019
File size: 35.2 MB
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 4.1.5468:
Published on: May 16, 2019
File size: 36.9 MB
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 4.0.5454:
Published on: April 27, 2019
File size: 36.9 MB
Space Justice – Galaxy Shoot 'em up Shooter 8.0.5952:
Published on: November 15, 2019
File size: 38.3 MB