Fire Rides 20.22
|File size:||28.7 MB|
|Publish date:||December 14, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Action Games|
About Fire Rides game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFire Rides game is a free Android Action game, has been published by VOODOO on December 14, 2020.
Fire Rides 20.22 is latest version of Fire Rides game updated by CloudApks.com on December 14, 2020. On this page you can find Fire Rides apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Fire Rides game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
The Description"Exciting adventure of the magic fireball through the weird geometric cave.
One-tap easy-to-learn controls, rich visual effects and addictive gameplay mechanics."
Ratings and Reviews
|3.9 out of 5|
5 ★ (3213)
4 ★ (1307)
3 ★ (2784)
2 ★ (3872)
1 ★ (11797)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Game is fun but laggy and slow. Every time you die and click to restart, it freezes and then throws you into the next game without you realizing it. I wish I could say that this happens rarely but it happens every 3 games. It also isn't my phone since it can handle a lot more demanding games. For a low storage, mobile game, it shouldn't be this laggy.
- 1 ★: I paid to remove the adds and I am still plagued by them. The game is fun, but the amount of adds break the experience.
- 1 ★: Absolute waste of time! Purchasing the "no ads" option is a waste of time as the developer completely ignores the purchase and continues to play both video and banner ads during the gameplay. The game also renders the "Back" button on your phone useless and will only exit and shut down using the "close all" button ot the main exit button. ( This was on a Samsung Galaxy 9+). This could be data or OS corruption at work! Be very careful!
- 3 ★: I feel like this game has a lot of potential, and it seems like it would be fun...IF there was a training mode or something like that. It's kind of a design flaw to not provide a training mode for a somewhat-difficult game, so that new players have to keep watching ads over and over again while trying to learn the game. Because of this fact alone, I am giving 3 stars instead of 5. And now I will be uninstalling the game because I'm tired of watching ads.
- 2 ★: Decent game but exiting the menu on my device is insanely difficult. The arrow to return to the main game is mostly off the screen.
- 1 ★: The only thing that makes this game "harder than it looks" is the insane amount of lag. My device is perfectly capable of handling such a simple game and the number of times I've lost is only due to the game freezing at the start and dropping the ball, or sending me directly into a wall. An insane disappointment.
- 1 ★: Seriously, you need to stop with the ads, all you want is to bombard your players with ads to get money! Stop being so flipping greedy, yea, sure, have at least 1 ad every 10 games! Especially when the app is slow, it's hard and the skin button is so big, you tap it every time! And your not even taking care of your games, they have ads, glitches and so many more problems, and your making more and more and more without reading any of your reviews. Your so lazy, your honestly the worst company!
- 4 ★: Good game that takes a surprising amount of skill. You actually feel accomplished when you beat your high score or unlock that difficult skin. Ads can be overbearing, since it plays one every time you die, but put your phone in airplane mode while you play and you'll have no problems. Controls sometimes get glitchy, and the framerate can bog down from time to time, but you don't lose anything by dying unless you were SO close to beating your high score and it killed you with a glitch. So sad.
- 5 ★: Pretty good game once you get past the ads by purchasing the premium. Although I find when you hit "Start Over" it takes you to an ad anyway then back to the start. That's kinda broken. Also really wish there was some sort of music added to this. Other than that, not bad
- 1 ★: The developers are scamming. I like the game and will continue to play. But do NOT, I repeat "DO NOT" buy into the "no ads". It may just be $2.49, but it takes SO much away from playing the game while watching ads you paid to avoid suffering through.
- 2 ★: Controls are shoddy and often unfair. You have minimal control over the arbitrary placement of your swinging rope, and it's not uncommon for the game to place your rope on an anchor that leaves you with no escape from a death. We're it not for the artificial difficulty, this would be a better game.
- 1 ★: Horse S*** Game Ads are ridiculously intrusive, I bought the ad free version and they continue to show up, Lock up my screen for 30 seconds, and then show another two ads that if you miss the close button by A SINGLE pixel, it redirects you to Chrome, and then the app store, to go back to the game and then it still has the same ad up.
- 1 ★: Absolute clickbait, riffled with ads, the spin wheel is rigged, overall a horrible horrible game and an insult to the otherwise amazing industry.
- 1 ★: This game is about as simple as can be, and still barely works. The lag is absurd, and makes it almost impossible to actually play. On top of the like 4 ads I saw in less than a minute of play, and this is one of the least enjoyable money grabs I've ever had the misfortune of downloading
- 1 ★: As a former game developer this even is not close to a good standard. Poor UI, considering the core of game its unreasonable slow with lag, the particle system is the hole point the game and saw reviews about ads . Its shame that the mobile game industry is everything but the true goal of a game (enjoiable ).
Instruction for installing Fire Rides game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Fire Rides game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.h8games.fireballcave-v20.22.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsFire Rides game apk 20.22 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsFire Rides 20.22:
Published on: December 14, 2020
File size: 28.7 MB
Fire Rides 1.2.5:
Published on: December 10, 2018
File size: 46.2 MB
Fire Rides 1.2.4:
Published on: October 31, 2018
File size: 45.8 MB
Fire Rides 1.2.3:
Published on: April 09, 2018
File size: 42 MB
Fire Rides 1.1.7:
Published on: December 26, 2017
File size: 42.8 MB
Fire Rides 1.1.7:
Published on: September 06, 2018
File size: 40.2 MB