Emoji Craft 1.38
|File size:||46.3 MB|
|Publish date:||September 09, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Emoji Craft game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEmoji Craft game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Green Panda Games on September 09, 2020.
Emoji Craft 1.38 is latest version of Emoji Craft game updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find Emoji Craft apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Emoji Craft game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We fixed some bugs to help you craft emojis even faster. Enjoy!
The DescriptionCertified better than The Emoji movie!
Hey Chief ! Ever dreamed of being the first person to transform a LITTLE TURTLE into a BIG DINOSAUR and become the NEXT BILLIONAIRE ?!
Unlock some FUN EMOJIS, cool money boosters and you will be the next boss of the business !
Build the biggest automated factory and become the new best emoji producer!
* 80+ Awesome emojis
* Super-duper boosters to multiply by ten your production
* Hundreds of levels to unlock
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (14492)
4 ★ (4222)
3 ★ (7366)
2 ★ (11089)
1 ★ (81726)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Greedy devs, way too many ads. Want to speed things up? Ads. Want to just play the game without interruptions? Sorry, ads and more ads. Want to open a new production line without farming money? Boy do I have a deal for you! Just watch TWO ads! I get offering shortcuts for ad watches, but they throw in a lot of random ads, too. Worst part is that the game isn't even all that fun. It's an ever so slight rework of other incremental games, with no new mechanics to get overly excited about. This game is rated way too highly (probably artificially so) for what it is, just an infomercial for other aps.
- 1 ★: Don't play this game because when you became so good you will restart for no reason and the developer makes pop up ads and no rewards the developer just wants money on pop up ads Don't play this game
- 4 ★: I really like it! But I just don't like the fact, like if the upgrade is 4 quadrillion, i LEVEL UP and it wants 7 quadrillion. Like when I get more money, the upgrade get more expensive, i don't like that! Fix it!! Till that, I give 4 stars!
- 5 ★: I play a lot of these types of games and, I have to say, I think I might actually like this one the best. Not too many ads. I mean, there are a few, but it's not unbearable. It's easy enough to space out on, but also involves enough activity that you don't get bored and it's quite addictive! I definitely suggest this game for people like me who want to keep their hands occupied while still being able to watch TV or have conversations lol
- 2 ★: I love clicker/idle games. and I understand the advertising for "free" games, but the amount of ads in this game is pushing it. after every level, quite a few unlocks, and the "bonus" money that would pop up there would be an add. There was even a time that it would ask me if i wanted to double my payout with an ad, said no, got an ad. the part of the game I played was good, typical idle/clicker but I just cant get past the amount of ads for such a simple game.
- 2 ★: Its obvious the developers are begging for ad revenue. If you dont watch the constant "double this reward" ad, it takes a ridiculous amount of progess to get to the next "crafter". Oh but you can watch 3 ads to unlock it immediately. Otherwise the game is a good concept and the only reason it got 2 stars rather than 1. No respect for developers that beg for ad revenue by forcing you to watch ads for progression at a decent rate.
- 1 ★: It's pretty much just another tycoon simulator style game. Don't download if you have kids; there's a "VIP subscription" that's$8 PER WEEK that's extremely easy to tap on accidentally. Ads are intrusive and obnoxious as well, and the UI is set in such a way that you're pretty much manipulated into clicking the ads; where there usually would be a "yes" button, there's a "double" button, which immediately spawns an ad. Half the time even just tapping "yes" spawns an ad ANYWAY. Not worth playing.
- 1 ★: Every time I go in to the game I get so annoyed it is a horrible game what are you supposed to do when you get in just it is so anoying you will see what I mean
- 4 ★: The game is great. I'm always excited to see what conversions are going to come with the next level. However, I've already unlocked them all. I'd love some more floors added. The only issue I have with the game is that even when you chose the video free option for upgrades it occasionally makes you watch one anyhow.
- 3 ★: I like the game. However, if I choose not to watch an ad to double a reward, and an ad is shown to me anyway, that's a quick way for me to uninstall. After two weeks, I'm fed up with being force-fed ads when I don't want. I've watched plenty (40+), but when I don't want to, don't force me to. Uninstalling.
- 2 ★: It's meh. The game was fun at first and then, to "reset" the line to get more funding, you have to watch a video, not a problem except, they don't have enough sponsors to provide enough videos to watch, so you're stuck not being able to upgrade(the only real point of the game) because you can't watch a 30s video because they dont have one for you to watch. It's pretty silly. Same goes for the random upgrades, like mushrooms and gift boxes, you have to watch a video that may not be available...
- 1 ★: So I purchased VIP access. When you purchase it, it says "completely removes all ADS." I read through the terms before buying it and there was no restrictions. Yet after purchasing the VIP, I am still required to watch ads for resetting each line. In fact I restarted the app, and I still have forced ads that I am required to watch. No where in the terms did it say that. This is blatant false advertising. I will be requesting a refund for this.
- 1 ★: I'm not giving this a good review because I can't even PLAY I'm sure its fun but not changing my review until I'm able to play so please fix that problem I would really love to play this game Thank you! For reading this
- 4 ★: I originally rated 5 start and I was really enjoying the game. however, each level up requires to make you watch and ad whether you chose to (to double it) or not. why give a choice if the ad is going to play anyway? I dont mind watching an ad to double- in fact I quite like that. but sometimes I've watched too many ads from the power ups I just want to level up and move on.
- 1 ★: everytime I try to watch ads, the game crashes, I cannot even upgrade to prestige because the game crashes. it's even gotten to where I cant even get my offline cash due to ads trying to play and it crashes the game. please fix this as soon as possible, it's one of the best idle games I've ever played. I'll give 5 stars once the bug is fixed.
Instruction for installing Emoji Craft game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Emoji Craft game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gpg.emojicraft-v1.38.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsEmoji Craft game apk 1.38 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsEmoji Craft 1.38:
Published on: September 09, 2020
File size: 46.3 MB
Emoji Craft 1.37:
Published on: July 23, 2020
File size: 47.2 MB
Emoji Craft 1.36:
Published on: June 20, 2020
File size: 42.2 MB
Emoji Craft 1.34:
Published on: May 19, 2020
File size: 42.9 MB
Emoji Craft 1.33.1:
Published on: August 23, 2019
File size: 55.9 MB
Emoji Craft 1.32:
Published on: May 29, 2019
File size: 36.7 MB