Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.6.3
|File size:||63 MB|
|Publish date:||August 25, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Drilla: Mine and Crafting game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDrilla: Mine and Crafting game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Black Bears on August 25, 2020.
Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.6.3 is latest version of Drilla: Mine and Crafting game updated by CloudApks.com on September 19, 2020. On this page you can find Drilla: Mine and Crafting apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Drilla: Mine and Crafting game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)🎃 Drilla 8.6
In this update:
— Rework of the Tower! Now, you need to earn points to get the blocks. Also in the game, insidious dwarfs will interfere with you, which will make you think about the next turn 😉
— The new Assistant, his name is Chetty. It strengthens the boosters you find in the mine.
— Halloween reskin.
— Fixed bugs.
Did you find the bug? Write:
The DescriptionDrilla – it is an underground strategy that plunges into the excavation and research world.
The drill is under your control. Goal - to collect powerful drill and dig to the center of the earth. It is never boring, you can always find in the underground mine mysterious things, unknown resources or ancient treasures. Mine and unlock minerals, rare or not. Upgrade your drill, craft new parts according to secret drawings. Overcome difficulties, digging through solid rocks. Try to become the best digger in the world!
More than 20 minerals are available in the game. You can extract and use every kind of minerals for selling or crafting.
Use mined minerals to upgrade your drill. More than 200 details are available.
Charge a battery and Drilla will dig and extract minerals when you offline.
Become №1 in all leagues in the World TOP and take all rewards.
Help a gang of mole miners every day and they will share their riches with you. They have a lot of quests, you will not be bored.
Create own clan or join an existing clan. Share minerals with friends and compete in clans battles for underground treasures every week.
You can have an assistant in the game. It helps you with digging and decorates your Drill.
Treasures and boosters.
You can find boosters and treasures in the mine. You will take gold and rare minerals from treasures. Play using boosters to increase your digging and mining speed.
Collect collections of the ancient stuff and feel yourself like archaeologist :)
To dig is not to build, but it can be. Solve the easy puzzle, collect blocks and build the highest tower.
Sometimes you can see a Yegor...
Did you like to drill? We will be very pleased with your good reviews!
If you find any bugs write to:
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (10915)
4 ★ (3457)
3 ★ (4670)
2 ★ (6084)
1 ★ (29006)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: A nice concept, but you are wildly at an disadvantage regarding storage if you do not pay the 10$ a month in a subscription fee. You have to pay REAL money to be able to split up your inventory in stacks to sell, otherwise you can only sell it ALL at the time. That means you are not able to save up resources for anything, because you have no space! Even the upgrades for the cargo bay takes more resources than it can hold!! How is that fair? Stay away from this trap of a game. Go play pc, the mobile game market is dead.
- 1 ★: Okay i have enough of this. I had 10 hours of battery i have 300% percent permament boost bought by diamonds but sometimes when i take boosters that require to watch ads it drops now i have 8 hours of battery and it was not the first time something like that happened please fix this and i will change my review
- 2 ★: It was good until I got to the third blockade. After that, the progression is far too slow. Minerals take too long to collect, and you're just asking to be a PTW game. I quit the game because I literally only go a couple hundred meters per day, even after upgrading my Drill. I'm sorry, but make it less PTW and I'll raise my rating.
- 1 ★: Ads, ads, ads Every move is ADS!!!!! THIS GAME SUCKS. NO GAMEPLAY ONLY ADS!!!!
- 2 ★: Second star because I like the music. But everything is just pay, pay, pay. Want to roll the obnoxious wheel that covers a chunk of screen? Pay for it. Want no ads? Purchases have no ads for one hour. One single hour? That's all? Oh, but they have a monthly payment system where you can pay a subscription...of $7 a month to play an idle clicker type game without ads. I'd rather get a real game sub or a streaming service for that price.
- 1 ★: I would have been perfectly fine if the game never evolved beyond its core gameplay. What I was not prepared for was how ever increasing amounts of your screen get cluttered with ads. Click on them, even in error, and they expand, which makes you lose even more of your screen. There's a sort of mini game shoe-horned into the game after reaching a certain depth. I say sort of mini because while it's roughly equivalent to the main gameplay in terms of depth (which is pretty shallow) you can only play one round every 2 hours. Frankly, this thing is really more of a sophisticated ad than a game
- 3 ★: Not a terrible game, but definitely not game of the year material either. It is fairly fun and addictive, but here are the things I did not like: -The effort it took to collect all the resources was too much. Either make it easier or just plain automatic. -Ads everywhere. Even completing quests required watching an ad, unless you want to pay for the in-game currency. -The screen is too cluttered. It was difficult to collect resources without hitting the buttons that take up too much screen space.
- 2 ★: I think this game could have been something really good, but it turns into one if those games where you are just forced to watch ads. It makes the game really frustrating as you just sit and watch ads and tap the screen mindlessly. Removing ads isn't a one time purchase either, you have to subscribe to the game with monthly payments. Just a greedy cash grab :/
- 2 ★: Not a great first impression. Even with Egor-halloween monster in the way also halloween is over which makes it even worse. Long ago at least. Which makes me think that they don't care at all of updating their game. Not a simple UI design with useless offers getting in the way of the tapping of the minerals. They could do better than that. Very disappointing when this game is unique.
- 4 ★: Good clicker game with a nice cartoon look and good graphics. The play style is straight forward, with a decent mix of depth and fun. My only concerns are that the ads are lengthy (and there doesn't seem to be a way to pay to turn them off) and the UI is cluttered. I find myself tapping in to the spinner quite often and the guild screen scrolls off way too far to the right.
- 5 ★: this is a very, very high quality app. the only "problem" is that if you don't upgrade your drill a lot or dont log in for a very long time, there is gonna be a very strong stone. and thats a problem for a lot of people, because drills are expensive. maybe you should add "clan fights". and youll add better hull and weapons with that. i really want people to install this game.
- 3 ★: This is an amazing game, but I don't understand why this game has to be online to be played. I can understand the league thing but why does it always have to be connected to the internet. I feel like after your offline for a little, then you connect to the internet and it adds on to the progress you had before. But overall, great game!
- 2 ★: Everything takes too long after level 12 literally taking weeks to unlock stuff and gather the resources just to be able to level up stuff. Then an offer appears telling you "buy now get +2 levels to everything for ten Euros" basically they made it that slow on purpose. There is barely any gameplay elements in the game, can't recommend it.
- 1 ★: The game is kinda fun. There are just to many things wrong for me to reccomend it. For starters the UI/navigation around the menus is atrocious. I've been playing for a couple days now and still fail to find some of the pages you can get to. There are stats in the clans that do not state what they even mean and the whole tower building doesn't make any sense. There is a explanation for what the tower "does" but because the development has a different native language it's hard to understand.
- 1 ★: Are you kidding me? Subscriptions? Is this how far mobile games have come now? One time 10$ premium not good enough for ya? Now you want me to pay monthly for an idle game. NO DEAL. You offer a product, I buy the product. This is not a 6$ a month service. You made a game, and you made it annoying on purpose, to get me to pay to make it less annoying. I'll just uninstall and make sure to blacklist your company.
Instruction for installing Drilla: Mine and Crafting game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Drilla: Mine and Crafting game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.fivecraft.digga-v8.6.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsDrilla: Mine and Crafting game apk 8.6.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDrilla: Mine and Crafting 8.6.3:
Published on: August 25, 2020
File size: 63 MB
Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.6:
Published on: October 30, 2019
File size: 63.3 MB
Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.6:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 63.2 MB
Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.6:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 63.2 MB
Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.5.1:
Published on: October 04, 2019
File size: 61.9 MB
Drilla: Mine and Crafting 8.5:
Published on: September 30, 2019
File size: 61.7 MB