SimCity BuildIt 188.8.131.52752
|File size:||139 MB|
|Publish date:||June 08, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Simulation Games|
About SimCity BuildIt game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSimCity BuildIt game is a free Android Simulation game, has been published by ELECTRONIC ARTS on June 08, 2021.
SimCity BuildIt 184.108.40.206752 is latest version of SimCity BuildIt game updated by CloudApks.com on June 08, 2021. On this page you can find SimCity BuildIt apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
SimCity BuildIt game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)SimCity BuildIt travels to Rome with the new Mayor’s Pass Season. You can now bring the glory of the Roman Empire to your city with buildings such as Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon. Build Ponte Milvio and see the Roman Trireme sail through the rivers and lakes.
In addition, we are bringing exciting new changes to the Contest of Mayors by introducing assignment Streaks. Participants will be able to earn bonus points for completing selected assignments in a sequence.
The DescriptionWelcome, Mayor! Be the hero of your very own city as you design and create a beautiful, bustling metropolis. Every decision is yours as your city gets larger and more intricate. Make smart choices to keep your citizens happy and your skyline growing. Then trade, chat, compete, and join clubs with fellow Mayors. Build your way to extraordinary!
BRING YOUR CITY TO LIFE
Build skyscrapers, parks, bridges, and much more! Place buildings strategically to keep the taxes flowing and your city growing. Solve real-life challenges like traffic and pollution. Provide services like power plants and police departments. Keep traffic moving with grand avenues and streetcars.
PUT YOUR IMAGINATION ON THE MAP
Build Tokyo-, London- or Paris-style neighborhoods, and unlock exclusive landmarks like the Eiffel Tower or Statue of Liberty. Discover new technologies with the Future Cities while getting athletic with sports stadiums. Decorate your city with rivers, lakes and forests, and expand along the beach or on the mountain slopes. Unlock new geographic regions such as the Sunny Isles or Frosty Fjords, each with a unique architectural style. There’s always something new and different to make your city unique.
BATTLE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY
Defend your city against monsters or compete against other mayors in Club Wars. Plot winning strategies with your Club mates and declare war on other cities. Once the battle is on, unleash crazy disasters like the Disco Twister and Plant Monster on your opponents. Earn valuable rewards to use in battle or to improve your city. In addition, take on other players in the Contest of Mayors, where you can complete weekly challenges and climb the League ranks towards the top. Each new contest Season brings on new unique rewards to beautify your city!
CONNECT AND TEAM UP
Join a Mayor’s Club to trade supplies with other members and chat about strategies and available resources. Collaborate to help someone complete their personal vision and get support to complete yours. Build big, work together, lead other Mayors, and watch your city come to life!
Important Consumer Information. This app:
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/en/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (364755)
4 ★ (145012)
3 ★ (349797)
2 ★ (871795)
1 ★ (3484306)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I was having a fine experience with the game but then everything, like the buttons and the pop up for production items became enlarged when I opened up the app. It was normal before but then when I restarted my phone it became like this, which makes it hard to use and all the buttons get in the way now. I hate this! I don't even know how it changed. Until this gets fixed I will leave my rating as one star.
- 2 ★: The game starts out great, I actually found myself enjoying a mobile game for the first time in a while. That was yesterday. I played through the levels fairly quickly and had a blast doing it, but quickly ended up spending about $20 just to help me get by. Police and Fire Stations are an absolute necessity, yet 1 station can cost $6000 and only covers like 3 houses. I ended up having to have 3 fire stations already and I only have 15-20 houses and I'm only level 12. Loved it at 1st, now I don't
- 4 ★: I really like the game. Not much I can complain about. I wish somethings took a shorter time to manufacture. Would be cool to have Themes though, Retro themes, like the 60's through to the 90's. Black a d white Themes. Let's say I wanted to build a city in the stone age or the Chinese dynasty, Roman empire, African trides. I think that would be super cool.
- 3 ★: I really enjoy playing this game with my family, except it has several bugs. For one, sometimes when I watch an ad to get something faster, it makes me go through the whole ad only to not even give me the item afterwards. Also, it will just randomly delete some of the items I have or the upgrades i make. These problems have driven me to the verge of almost deleting this app, even though the rest of the gameplay is very enjoyable.
- 4 ★: This game is pretty cool to play to get the time passing here and there. It can take your imagination to the next level. However, everything in this game is MASSIVELY expensive. I think prices should be lowered so that your city can actually grow be built up. Wait times for production items should be reduced. Game has potential to be a little better. And please get rid of all that monster stuff and mayor wars. Keep it simple to play. It's simcity. Not simcity vs other and monsters.
- 3 ★: Was great once. I love this game and have been playing it for a long time. However lately it has fallen victim to the old adage, "If it ain't broke, let's tinker with it until it is." So many new add ons in such a short time. I like the new "themed city challenges." However the voting is terribly skewed. People don't meet the basic standards of the challenge yet do well in the contest. Another new aggrevation are the added buyable packages. Please stop trying to improve an already great game.
- 5 ★: Cool idea, nice graphics. Tasks are mostly the same but you do them to achieve different goals. Club chatting is a little bit not comfortable. What is good is that the application consumes not so much phone energy if compared with other games. Also, there is no need to pay for anything, at least it is not mandatory - bonuses for watching ADs is also a good idea!
- 1 ★: This game is fun at the start only, until it ask you to do a lot of annoying things. Like those clipboard bubble on buildings, a lot are complaining about that, cause you can't remove them or the building that has them, unless you do the task. No wonder a lot of people stop playing before they reach level 30. It's all about forcing the player to this and that. You can't enjoy building your city anymore.
- 5 ★: Highly Recommended. The game is totally awesome. People are saying it as pay to win which is not correct. I didn't pay a single penny but my city is awesome. A bunch of awesome stuff but I think that shops should be based upon the number of districts. There is only one commercial shop which should be one per region. Otherwise the game is awesome.
- 3 ★: I love these types of games, and this one starts off great. However, the game is engineered to try to get you to spend real money endlessly if they can. Even if you did spend some real money, what you get from it is absurdly small. I don't spend money on games, and I found myself constantly way behind trying to keep my Sims happy while my level kept going up and unlocking more things that they want/need. It needs to go back to the design board.
- 1 ★: It kinda fun in start bun when I open my quest, 1 quest really annoys me. It is the "City Storage" quest because 1 thing I need to do there is to fill my storage so I tried everything like I store every stuff I know but it didn't work so I tried store some buildings but not either so I also tried watching some in YouTube but nothing. It really annoys me so please fix this!!!😠😠😠😠
- 2 ★: I've been playing this game for years and used to really enjoy it but it's just pay to win at this point. Everything costs loads of in-game currency which are impossible to get in the needed large quantities without paying real money. All the items take a really long time to be produced, and the items to expand are practically impossible to get. There's also no option to rearrange the residential buildings so you run out of space. You can't progress without paying. Typical money -hungry EA.
- 1 ★: EA. I'm still disappointed. I am sick and tired of having to stare at a screen for an hour just to get enough materials to upgrade one residential building. This is by far the worst case of "Free-to-play, pay-for-fun" that I have ever seen. The extremely unbalanced economy is one thing, but when they're shoving microtransactions down your throat at all times, it's worse. EA has been rated the worst company multiple times in the past, and I can really see why from this game ALONE. Play Skylines.
- 4 ★: I like the game very much, the challenges, seasons and wars are well thought out. Even the ads are not as annoying. If possible could you add a weather feature like snow, dust storm and rain, in addition to the day and night simulations.
- 4 ★: I've been playing SimCity since it first came out over 20 years ago. That was before any networking or player interaction with another player existed. Some 20 years later I thought I'd give it another go. I was excited at first as the game seemed to be moving smoothly. Then as soon as I reached level 30, I found that resources become scarce and Global Trade Depot can become clogged with pizzas, burgers and fries. Otherwise the multiplayer options of it during war is great.
Instruction for installing SimCity BuildIt game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download SimCity BuildIt game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ea.game.simcitymobile_row-v220.127.116.11752.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsSimCity BuildIt game apk 18.104.22.168752 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsSimCity BuildIt 22.214.171.124752:
Published on: June 08, 2021
File size: 139 MB
SimCity BuildIt 126.96.36.199220:
Published on: March 09, 2021
File size: 136.5 MB
SimCity BuildIt 188.8.131.52638:
Published on: February 01, 2021
File size: 130.9 MB
SimCity BuildIt 184.108.40.206007:
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 131 MB
SimCity BuildIt 220.127.116.11106:
Published on: October 20, 2020
File size: 126 MB
SimCity BuildIt 18.104.22.168900:
Published on: October 13, 2020
File size: 126 MB