Golf Orbit 1.25
|File size:||61.1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 07, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Sports Games|
About Golf Orbit game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGolf Orbit game is a free Android Sports game, has been published by Green Panda Games on July 07, 2021.
Golf Orbit 1.25 is latest version of Golf Orbit game updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find Golf Orbit apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Golf Orbit game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionDrive as far as possible, improve your skills and drive even further ! If you shoot really far you might even land on another planet !!
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (4789)
4 ★ (1553)
3 ★ (2529)
2 ★ (2927)
1 ★ (15255)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: $10 a week for no adds and an add after every shot is ridiculous. Horrible.
- 5 ★: Awesome and catchy
- 2 ★: I was expecting a gravity factor...
- 1 ★: Greedy developers. The game is alright. I would probably pay $3-4 to unlock the ad free version. That's a fair rate for what the game is. Instead they expect you pay $9.49 a WEEK to not watch ads literally every thirty seconds. I assume their target audience is children with their parent's credit card info, taking advantage of the fact that IAPs can't be refunded and that children don't know the value of the dollar. This is malicious behavior.
- 1 ★: It is fun despite the ads. I have gone through all the maps(3 maps). The fourth map is locked and be sayin' "coming soon". I have been playing for a few months now and my coins will not accumulate more than 18 million or (18M on game) and even tho I get a perfect hit (which is not to difficult) I land in water most of the time and my one brilliant "alberos" (which gives you ×30 gold) gave me an eagle (×10 gold). I might be uninstalling this, but I do like the game
- 1 ★: There are too many ads, the game is made to drive revenue instead of a better user experience. Really sad. Once you hit a ball you can watch an ad to multiply your score. If you don't watch the ad you have to wait longer for the continue button. Once you press that, you will watch an ad. If you want any upgrades other than standard three (power, speed, bounce) you will watch an ad. The game is overrun by paywalls. I like the idea of a subscription, but not if I'm spammed with ads to the point I don't want to play the game. Just go get a rush golf or a different app
- 1 ★: This game is so fun it should be criminal. The "VIP" experience however IS criminal. Or at the very least very predatory, with every swing you are offered the option of watching an ad in exchange for better profits, which is pretty standard imo. However, if you decline you still have to watch an ad. Every time you play you must watch ads. But don't worry, you can disable ads, easy peasy, it'll just cost you $10 USD every friggin week. And they'll give you a taste too, a three day"free"trial complete with an auto-renewing subscription... Please, get real. This game is good, but it isn't $520 a year good. Hell, my PlayStation plus membership only costs like $50 a year and it comes with 3~ free AAA games every a month. Grow up.
- 1 ★: This game is actually quite fun, but I bet you can guess what my complaint is ... Adverts everywhere. Adverts here adverts there . An advert for you, an advert for me, an advert for everybody. Which is petty enough for a start, but then you consider that the only way to get rid of them is to pay a subscription fee in excess of £8.00. Not £8.00 per year. Not £8.00 per month. No. £8.00 per week. This is bordering on extortion . It is most certainly greedy and downright nasty. All this for a glorified flash game. It is, however, at least fun to play.
- 1 ★: I will say the game was fun the first day I played it. Even with all the ads this game could be considered decent. But my main complaint is that this game resets. I don't know if this is a common problem or not but it has happend to me twice now. Both times I had made to the lava planet then woulf play for a little bit longer and then stop playing for the day. Then the next day I would log on all my progress would reset. I didn't think much of it but then today I log back on then all my progress reset again. This never happens when your on the planet in the game. It had only specifically happens when I make it to the lava planet.
- 1 ★: I hate this overall, because there is an add every few seconds, plus you need to pay every week for add free, so don't install plz
- 2 ★: The game itself is decently fun, for the time you can play it. However there are far too many ads, on the order of an ad every other shot. Byitself, that isn't too terrible, as most apps like it have an option to spend $0.99 or something to remove ads. Instead, this app offers a VIP service for $10/month to remove ads and give you a bunch of other perks. Who pays a monthly fee for a mobile game? I would have been willing to pay a couple dollars to remove ads but what this game offers is robbery.
- 2 ★: There is more ads in this game than there have been in Time Square throughout the all of history. The game itself is fun, the physics needs to be worked on (on lava planet, the ball will make a dead stop on every obstacle, even after a perfect hit on occasion) I also believe that if the ball is hit hard enough, if it hits water, it should be able to bounce out. Fix the physics and stop showing an ad every 10 seconds and this game could easily have 5 stars
- 3 ★: I really enjoy this game...when it actually works. Every single time (not exaggerating) I open the app it freezes my phone. The game will be running, character moving and sounds playing but no buttons will respond. I have to lock my phone because I can't go home since none of the buttons will work. Unlock my phone, close the app and open it again and then it will work perfectly. I'd love to see that fixed. I don't want to uninstall this game because it's a blast to play but it's getting harder to deal with it
- 3 ★: This is a good game but I've finished it in a day. The amount of ads are absolutely ridiculous, an ad comes up every 3 goes and it's just annoying. There needs to be more levels and more elements to the game, like - unlocking different balls/players/clubs for different advantages while putting. This would be a great game but it's absolutely ruined by the ads.
- 3 ★: Lack effort and imagination. So what disappointed me with this game was that the sound effects are all repetitive, regardless what you hit the ball with, wether it be bamboo or a lightsaber, they all make the same sounds. And the VIP portion of the game is pointless, for around £8 a WEEK! You get a few extra characters, other than appearance, are no different to any other character. Oh and the VIP ball that triples your reward. But the game is so short that it can be completed after the use of the free trial. I enjoy the game, it passes the time which is what I think mobile games are for, but this one could have been better, seems it's more about getting a financial return than creating a good game. Oh and the 3rd planet displays 2500 instead of 3000ft for the target distance (for the developers)
Instruction for installing Golf Orbit game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Golf Orbit game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.derwinstudio.golforbit-v1.25.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsGolf Orbit game apk 1.25 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsGolf Orbit 1.25:
Published on: July 07, 2021
File size: 61.1 MB
Golf Orbit 1.25:
Published on: June 22, 2021
File size: 54.7 MB
Golf Orbit 1.24:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 46.9 MB
Golf Orbit 1.22.5:
Published on: July 07, 2020
File size: 54.2 MB
Golf Orbit 1.22.4:
Published on: May 20, 2020
File size: 54.7 MB
Golf Orbit 1.22.3:
Published on: February 14, 2020
File size: 54.5 MB