Pokémon Masters 1.4.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||76.3 MB|
|Publish date:||November 25, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Role Playing Games|
About Pokémon Masters game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPokémon Masters game is a free Android Role Playing game, has been published by DeNA Co., Ltd. on November 25, 2019.
Pokémon Masters 1.4.0 is latest version of Pokémon Masters game updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Pokémon Masters apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Pokémon Masters game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Pokémon Masters Now Available!
Head to Pasio for an exciting new adventure!
The DescriptionStart a new adventure in the Pokémon world! Explore the all-new island of Pasio!
There’s a tournament of 3-on-3 battles being held on Pasio called the Pokémon Masters League. Aim to become its champion as you battle with famous Trainers and make a dream team of friends on the way!
Form a team with three Trainers and their Pokémon to target your opponents' weaknesses and deal big damage!
Enjoy co-op play with friends all around the world! In co-op play, three players team up for fun, exciting battles! Work together to emerge victorious!
・We recommend a device with at least 2GB of RAM.
・Android OS 7.0 or higher is recommended.
・Android OS 5.0 or above / 64 bit
・We do not guarantee functionality on all devices listed above.
・There may be cases where the app does not function properly due to your device’s capabilities, specifications, or particular conditions for using apps.
・It may take time to become compatible with the latest OS.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (55,474)
4 ★ (15,287)
3 ★ (7,042)
2 ★ (4,319)
1 ★ (13,870)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: The game is decent in its early stages. The paid gem and free gem this is probably not the way to go. People will uninstall as soon as they see that. Do one gem type and it will get a good rep, guaranteed. Also, it doesnt seem like you can catch your own pokemon? Maybe I'm not far enough in yet so I'll play a little more. Itll get a higher rating if catching is an option, but it doesnt seem like it is right now.
- 4 ★: It's a pretty good, more casual take on traditional Pokemon. The graphics look nice on low or high settings. The game could do a better job of explaining that this is a real-time based game, because in the first battle I was waiting for "my turn" until I realized it was real-time. Also, PLEASE ADD A DEDICATED "EXIT GAME" BUTTON. It's nearly impossible to press the back button to exit without starting the game all over.
- 1 ★: Honestly, I will be playing your game. Gameplay is fun, graphics&music is nice and I really don't mind the grind. But, drop the "paid gems" options and then we can talk about giving you better review. If your are blocking part of the gacha system for other "paying" players, you will enrage community. And yea, whales will still pay, but the rest of player base will give up quite fast. Look at games like GrandChase and change your gacha system.
- 5 ★: Been playing for about 2 hours, I'd say it is really good for a mobile game. The graphics & visual effects are beautiful, probably just because I'm used to the 3DS Pokémon games, either way it is still beautiful. It is kind of a new experience for a Pokémon game having a voice acting even if it is only partial. None of the core Pokémon games have voice acting, so playing a Pokémon game that has it really excites me. The performance needs improvement though, I hope it will be playable in 60fps.
- 3 ★: I absolutely love this game, the graphics are on point and the gameplay is refreshing and new. However for whatever reason they decided to split the gems into "free" gems you get through playing the game and "paid" gems which you pay real money for. First you can only use free gems 1 trainer pulls or a 10 trainer pull with no benefits but if you use paid gems you get a guaranteed 5 star sync pair. On top of this the cost of these gems are astronomical for what you need for a 10 trainer pull
- 5 ★: The story mode is enjoyable, it's really interesting seeing all the different characters from different games interacting with each other. Being a fan since Gen 1 it's awesome having my fave's on a dream team. The music is fantastic, feels new but familiar. The battle system is fast paced and intense. There is a nice learning curve in the battles. My only complaint is being stuck with Pikachu as my starter. That being said I highly recommend this game to any fan of pokemon. Its wonderful.
- 5 ★: Just what I needed to hold me over till Sword and Shield!! Great story so far and fun new yet familiar gameplay style and such pretty graphics! A tad bit laggy but what can you expect on the first day of release! And i wish we could have our own pokemon to choose instead of default pikachu as well as a more customizable character....
- 5 ★: I honestly can't praise this game enough! Everything about it, from simple and engaging combat mechanics, to clean and smoothly pretty animations. This game is so good! The best Pokémon game on the mobile, and one of the best spin-off games for sure. It's clear that a lot of effort was put into this! And I'm excited to keep playing. Highly recommend you play this game, and share it with others whom you think will like the game as well!
- 3 ★: Very much a simpler version of pokemon mechanics. Fairly fun to play but definately targetted at kids, my rock smash hit a ghost type and my arcinane got burnt... Doesnt feel right in my other experiences with the pokemon game series! Fun but a little too child friendly. Awesome graphics though!!! Would be fun with more complex mechinics like from the original games 👍
- 4 ★: The game is gorgeous and runs perfectly. It's also not a huge battery drain. Love the battle mechanics. What I DON'T like is the paid and non paid gem system. One gem gacha system is fine. Not allowing me to get the 10x low cost gacha pull without getting paid gems? Not a good move. Allow us to use our hard earned gems for all gacha pulls!
- 5 ★: So far the story, graphics, and playability are great! Just can't wait for more Original Pokemon Characters to come out and please add a catching pokemon option so you can customize your team completely! Maybe a clothing customization and maybe new hairstyles. All these are aesthetic but the best things that should be added are just more events for characters and ex events. Thank you for a so far amazing game! Also please fix the network issues, not connecting and disconnecting! Please fix!
- 5 ★: So much fun and very addictive. Just like pokemon it requires grinding and there is no quick complete. If you want to level up you have to put in the time. Very addictive. I wish Red was available though and it would be better if they didn't discriminate between purchased and earned gems, I mean it's pokemon, c'mon your gonna make you money. Otherwise, amazing game. Well made.
- 2 ★: They forced gatcha mechanics into Pokémon making gym leaders and famous trainers like collectible "monsters" with a fixed signature Pokémon. Basically you have 3 people you can have on a team. You need to pull "3-5 star" trainers to be able to build your ideal team. Typical money grab gatcha. I rate it two star cause rosa is hella cute. I just wish they make a classic pokemon game with all versions in it.
- 4 ★: Cool game. Best pokemon game on phones right now but I'm pretty mad that it's all about pairs of trainers with 1 selected pokemon that you cant change. It would be so much better to collect trainers AND pokemon SEPERATE. That would make it way more fun. Rock pokemon would get bonuses if paired with brock, water with misty and so on... that's just my opinion though. Wish there was more to collect and pulling pokemon alone out of all possible pokemon would be way more awesome. Everyone agrees lol.
- 3 ★: It's a Gacha game, I knew this before I even began. I expected some amount of money to be spent to get all the content available, but this game is next-tier sheisty. Gems that are bought COUNT DIFFERENTLY toward purchases than ones you earn in-game. You can grind 3k gems, but if your package needs to be bought with 3k PAID gems? Tough luck, kid. The game itself, however, is cute and wholesome. If you're a fan of the Gameboy/DS games you'll recognize a ton of characters!
Instruction for installing Pokémon Masters game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Pokémon Masters game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dena.a12026418-v1.4.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsPokémon Masters game apk 1.4.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsPokémon Masters 1.4.0:
Published on: November 25, 2019
File size: 76.3 MB
Pokémon Masters 1.3.1:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 75.8 MB
Pokémon Masters 1.3.0:
Published on: October 28, 2019
File size: 75.8 MB
Pokémon Masters 1.2.1:
Published on: October 15, 2019
File size: 75.4 MB
Pokémon Masters 1.2.0:
Published on: October 15, 2019
File size: 83.1 MB
Pokémon Masters 1.1.1:
Published on: October 15, 2019
File size: 81.8 MB