Borderline - Life on the Line 1.8
See all previous versions
|File size:||35.4 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Arcade Games|
About Borderline - Life on the Line game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBorderline - Life on the Line game is a free Android Arcade game, has been published by Crazy Labs by TabTale on August 21, 2015.
Borderline - Life on the Line 1.8 is latest version of Borderline - Life on the Line game updated by CloudApks.com on July 21, 2019. On this page you can find Borderline - Life on the Line apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Borderline - Life on the Line game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)> Bug Control - We sprayed some more bugs... eww!
> Improvements for better game performance.
> Like us on facebook for new apps and creative activities for your kids! facebook.com\tabtale
The DescriptionAttention skydivers, race car drivers and crazy storm chasers: THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU!!! How fast can you react? How long can you stay in the line? Try this all new extreme & fast-paced arcade game!
Hold the left and right sides of the screen to guide the line and avoid obstacles.
>> Free to play!
>> Endless gameplay
>> Challenging levels
>> Multiplayer game!
>> Compete with players from all over the globe!
>> Addictive and fun for all ages!
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Visit us: http://tabtale.com/contact/.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at Talk2Us@Crazy-Labs.com.
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (44,166)
4 ★ (13,432)
3 ★ (8,586)
2 ★ (3,837)
1 ★ (8,866)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The excessive ads ruin the game for me. Also gameplay becomes relatively monotonous quite quickly. I would suggest having a check point system. Once you unlock it. You can continute from that point any time but you will be penalised by starting with a 0 score instead. This would help players that dont want to start at the boring beginning everytime.
- 2 ★: The game itself is great; super addicting and challenging! However, there are two major drawbacks for me. One, the ads. The sheer amount is just ridiculous. Two, there is no option to turn the sound effects off. You can mute the music, but not the effects during gameplay. Infuriating...
- 4 ★: The game is addictive clean and simple. I have spent a lot of time on it but its just one point i think should be noted that after a few time, it gets so boring realizing after every game over that we have to start all over again. So if there could be some alternative, it would be great.
- 1 ★: First of all congrats for your future journey. U guys put so much effort in building such a challenging addictive game. I love how fast I'm able to control the game play.. But really annoyed by ads guys.. Watch ads would be good refer to ski safari.. And hate full screen ads and blinking ads.. Good luck again
- 3 ★: The game itself is quite fun. But I like to listen to my own music when I play games. So I muted the music thinking that would mute everything. WRONG. I can still hear smaller noises like when I collect those white orbs or lives/hearts. Would really like a "mute all" button.
- 4 ★: I like the app but what attracted me was the multiplayer. I dont like to queue for multiplayer indefinitely however. So could you guys implement something that would tell us how many people are searching for game right now? So i wouldnt have to keep searching if there was nobody
- 1 ★: First I created high score when I was not connected to Google play services after connecting high score was not updated.. Also can't mute all sounds of game ... Too much of ads. Multiplayer gaming and inviting Friends can be better. Hangs when I open multiplayer game or settings as soon as I enter in game... Solve this all ..
- 3 ★: The application is good so far, but the only problem I've faced was excessive ads. I understand that a free app can contain ads to get revenue, but it's not acceptable to put an add before every single run. And it seems you put every single possible add in the app. The ads are annoying and I haven't enjoyed the game yet to pay for removal, mainly because the time I spend on ads is more than the actual game play. Sorry devs, your app seems cool, but I can't sense that.
- 2 ★: Ok first of all, the sheer amount of ads is freakin ridiculous!! You can't get through one round of the game without seeing at LEAST 5 ads. And second the game cheats. Whenever I click one way it always goes the other way and kills my character. If the game didn't have these flaws I'd at least give it 4 stars. Game designers please fix issues with the game
- 1 ★: And I dont mind the the ads in most games I play but this one pops up when I'm about play... that actually pisses me off to comment it here. Forcing the player to watch the ads for extra life is fair but blocking a player whois ready to play, that is just rude.
- 1 ★: Garbage, I never had a problem with the adds like most people but after you run out of lives you have to watch a video or pay for more lives and I find that is a awful marketing system.
- 1 ★: Game would be fun if you could play for more than a minute without having ads. I'd rather just pay for the game than have to see an ad all the time and break up my session to click out of all the ads. I understand the creators need money, but this takes it way farther than most other free games.
- 1 ★: Ads appears every time you die... every time! And it impossible to play! Dear developers, give us a chance to turn ads off at least in paid version...
- 3 ★: Too much ads, if u are making such a good game, may as well charge for the game. No fault with gameplay or challenges. Shame about the intrusive ads.
- 5 ★: Great game, just far too many ads. Also one suggestion, when "continuing" after a video, it would be better if it was paused then going right back into action. I die, watch a video, respawn back to life and boom, started right into an obstacle so I die again, no point in the free save. Great game though, thanks, 5 stars!
Instruction for installing Borderline - Life on the Line game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Borderline - Life on the Line game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.crazylabs.linebound-v1.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsBorderline - Life on the Line game apk 1.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsBorderline - Life on the Line 1.8:
Published on: August 21, 2015
File size: 35.4 MB
Borderline - Life on the Line 1.8:
Published on: September 02, 2018
File size: 38.2 MB