F1 Mobile Racing 2.7.6
|File size:||74.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Racing Games|
About F1 Mobile Racing game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewF1 Mobile Racing game is a free Android Racing game, has been published by Codemasters Software Company Ltd on April 10, 2021.
F1 Mobile Racing 2.7.6 is latest version of F1 Mobile Racing game updated by CloudApks.com on February 11, 2021. On this page you can find F1 Mobile Racing apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
F1 Mobile Racing game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Update 17 brings the end to the F1® Mobile Racing Esports Leagues, after an amazing tournament and a champion crowned, we see the return of the F1® Mobile Elite Leagues! Be sure you keep an eye out for any news on the future of F1® Mobile Racing Esports!
Update 17 also brings some brand-new Events! Introducing the Dizzy heights Event and the Red-Eye Event! Both will be open in the near future amongst some returning events. Make sure you check them out for some amazing prizes!
The DescriptionDevelop and customise your own F1® car from the ground up, or race for one of the 10 official F1® teams, to challenge opponents from around the world to thrilling multiplayer duels. Featuring all the teams, drivers, helmets and the original circuits from the 2020 season, including the street circuit of Hanoi in Vietnam and the return of Zandvoort in Netherlands, F1® Mobile Racing lets you compete against the greatest drivers on the planet such as Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen or Charles Leclerc.
It’s you against your rival with the simple aim to be the first to the finish line!
•AN OFFICIAL GAME OF FORMULA 1®: F1® Mobile Racing is an official mobile game of the 2020 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, featuring this season’s teams, drivers and race helmets.
•HIGH-STAKES EVENTS: Race in time-limited Grand Prix™ Events for big rewards, and combine your scores over each event to rank on global leaderboards.
•REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER: Duel against players from around the world in real-time 1v1 races to make your way to the top Leagues.
•DEVELOP AND UPGRADE YOUR OWN F1® CAR: Collect parts to upgrade your car’s performance and find the best configuration for each Grand Prix™!
•STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enjoy the feeling of being a real F1® driver with gorgeous visuals.
•THRILLING RACES: Take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet with a console-quality gameplay experience on your mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (25993)
4 ★ (9228)
3 ★ (18289)
2 ★ (38926)
1 ★ (148039)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Really interesting game. Please Make it possible to adding friends and race with them and race with 20 online players(like "Single" game mode) start with grid start and a podium after few laps. My mirrors doesn't work and i always crash with other cars ;). Thank you
- 2 ★: If you don't do the micro transactions you stall out around league 7 or 6. You are often matched with cars that have many more speed points and the high speed parts rarely show up in the boxes. The ai cars in duel mode are allowed to push/hit you. Sometimes you get your opponent's penalty, or the penalty gets stuck on. The ghosting still allows your opponent to push you off the track/crash you, and even in the qualifying mode duels, the ghosted car sometimes flings you wide if it's too close.
- 5 ★: Amazing game, the best I've ever played. I'm a huge fan of F1. This game is full of speed and adrenaline. I love whatching races, the sound of the Care's engine, in the real life and inside the game. This game is immersive, it helps you get focused in each race.
- 3 ★: The game is GREAT, awesome in every way. Except one. The PAY2WIN concept is the sole driving force of the devs. Give us your credit card, buy this, pay for that. Or stay on Level 1. I've been playing for 5 days, and can't get anywhere on it. Gotta have credits, or "brains", and ya don't get awarded enough for the races, won or lost, to make a dent. It's impossible to advance without BUYING. Oh, and 6 hours to open a box??? I'll stick with EA's Real Racing. I'm Level 36 after 4 weeks. Good Day.
- 4 ★: Hey Codemasters! Thank you for this game! It's amazing and I love the little detail you add to the cars and tracks but I know you would be getting a lot of questions about pit lanes, I would like them but how about race replays or highlights? That would just make everyones day to see them in action whilst not being in the car, thanks again for the game! Have a lovely day for whoevers reading this. 😊
- 3 ★: Graphics - You guys seriously need to consider the graphics. Take Real Racing 3 as an inspiration for the overall awesome looking/feeling motorsport game. Gameplay - The gameplay is sometime lagging (I don't have an internet problem) from the opponent side; sometimes they are behind us and in s split second they teleport to way much better position. Ergonomics - While braking, had the camera changed its position it would have felt way too nice. ☺️
- 3 ★: Hear me out on this one ok? The game is pretty good with graphics and whatnot. But the way the AI is programmed really gets on my nerves. Even in tracks like France where the track is so wide, the AI is always tryin to block me off and aggressively defend. It's a very frustrating experience when playing against the AI. Oh and don't forget brake checking also. Codemasters I really suggest you guys look into this and make the AI more tolerable. Im sorry if I sound a bit rude but this is my view.
- 1 ★: Game with most gullible controls. Even grid start races are difficult to win in hard mode. Sucks a lot in single mode. Good for laughs. No major improvement. Need lot of GB to download tracks. Must inform to Google if no correctual action is made.
- 2 ★: Honestly this game has massive potential however it was very poorly executed as the graphics are awlful and a game I say is better (real racing 3) has better graphics and F1 cars it's a good couple of years old now. And if there was ERS it would be so much better and rather easy to implement as well as you can have just one button that puts you into overtake but honestly this game is majorly held back by its graphics and in general how badly it's optimised. Wouldn't recommend just play RR3
- 3 ★: This game is very good in many places but there are a few exceptions. Penalities are way too long. You can put two wheels off track and gain a second just to get your engine power reduced for ten whole seconds and let your opponent absolutely demolish you. In other cases the game is very random in suddenly slowing you down for no real reason. Other than that except for the fact that you're signing up for something not realistic it's a very good game.
- 3 ★: The controls are so delayed in this game; im using a controller and the steering is way to sensitive and i even put it at -10. It just doesn't feel the same smoothness like real racing 3's controls offer. This game has potential tho. And please add more modes.
- 2 ★: This game is exceptionally good . But it's way too broken.Many things are still to be added for better experience. One of the main problem is the mechanics of the game, even the car is 2 wheel gap away from the corner or wall, the tire stucks with the wall, losing all the momentum , and the upgrade cars are way to fast. Some of the cornering are impossible at such high speed . Please set this thing up as soon as possible, as it's the official F1 game, try to bring type of tyres and paddle shift.
- 5 ★: Its a freaking phenomenal game 😍 loved it very much. But I would like to suggest you to add multi-player option so that we can play with our personal friends. It would be even more better. Hope you'll add this feature.
- 1 ★: could be the best...but at the end too much problem about software..crush a lot of time...while having a duel...loosing points...not acceptable...and problem about graphic...sometimes impossible to understand the way of the truck cause you race in the sky...sorry...
- 2 ★: The major issue I faced which spoils the game is corner cutting penalty which needs to improve considerably, I get penalty even when I was pushed out of the track by other cars and in addition to that the penalty is sometimes too harsh like in Venezuela track where we will get slow down penalty close to 10 sec which is then impossible to win. The other issue which I faced is the drop frame rates which sometimes spoils my lap.
Instruction for installing F1 Mobile Racing game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download F1 Mobile Racing game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.codemasters.F1Mobile-v2.7.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsF1 Mobile Racing game apk 2.7.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsF1 Mobile Racing 2.7.6:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 74.4 MB
F1 Mobile Racing 2.6.19:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 74.5 MB
F1 Mobile Racing 2.6.15:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 74.5 MB
F1 Mobile Racing 2.6.14:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 74.5 MB
F1 Mobile Racing 2.5.10:
Published on: November 13, 2020
File size: 72.2 MB
F1 Mobile Racing 2.5.6:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 72.2 MB