Garfield Living Large! 1.4
|File size:||43.1 MB|
|Publish date:||January 12, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Casual Games|
About Garfield Living Large! game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGarfield Living Large! game is a free Android Casual game, has been published by Budge Studios on January 12, 2015.
Garfield Living Large! 1.4 is latest version of Garfield Living Large! game updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Garfield Living Large! apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Garfield Living Large! game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionBudge Studios™ presents Garfield – Living Large! The fridge is empty, and Garfield is feeling very grumpy. Do you think you can lighten his mood? All it takes is a little fun, food, and lots of laughs!
• The more you take care of Garfield, the happier he gets!
• Feed Garfield all of his favorite foods!
• Keep him entertained with a variety of toys!
• Shampoo, rinse, and blow-dry his fur!
• Dress him up for a fun photo shoot with all of his friends!
• Pay attention to Garfield’s wishes; they’ll tell you just what he wants!
• Tablet compatible!
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios leads the industry by providing entertaining apps for kids through innovation and creativity. The company develops and publishes apps for smartphones and tablets played by millions of children worldwide featuring high profile properties.
Visit us: http://www.budgestudios.com
Like us: http://facebook.com/budgestudios
Follow us: @budgestudios
Watch our app trailers: http://youtube.com/budgestudios
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you download this game, please note that this app is free to play, but additional content may be available via in-app purchases. It also may contain advertising from Budge Studios Inc. regarding other apps we publish, and social media links that are only accessible behind a parental gate.
BUDGE STUDIOS is a trademark of Budge Studios Inc.
End User License Agreement : https://budgestudios.com/legal/eula/
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (24,286)
4 ★ (4,285)
3 ★ (3,778)
2 ★ (2,881)
1 ★ (6,503)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Its awesome but the problem is there are limited things that are 4 free. Then garfield asks for it and u can't provide him with it. Do things for free
- 3 ★: Why do u need to pay for every single budge Studio game? Don't get me wrong, I like ur games and my brother dose but, do u literally need children to pay to unlock new levels? Can't you get candy or points and buy it for points? Pleassssssssssse!!
- 4 ★: You know, no matter of what he wants, you can cheer him up by feeding him lasagna? It kind of makes sense because that's his favorite food. Anyway I think its kind of unfair that when he wants something, he can't always get it, when that's half the point of the game. If you think about it, it kind of doesn't make sense, because, let's say he wants to eat a cupcake, but he can't, because you have to pay. If he wants to take a picture with Charlene, he can't because you have to pay. And if he wants to play with the yarn ball, he can't because, guess what, YOU HAVE TO PAY. I mean I thought that this game was about feeding him, grooming him, and playing with him, at the time he wants it. It said so in the description! But how can you do this when some people who want money make you pay for most of the features! I mean its kind of unfair that 'some people who want money' are keeping you from fun. I understand that it's their game, and people need money, but come on! And, if you think about it, spending money over technology isn't very smart, if something happens, there goes your cash. But we do it anyway. Just had to get my points out. Other than that, Great game!
- 4 ★: Low maturity, lots of fun. Great game, well worth the cost of the full version, but once i paid for it, it stopped working. Bad form!
- 3 ★: Every time I ask my parents too unlock something it is to much money for them so that is why I put 3 stars and I love to take care of him all the time and when I want to unlock things my parents says no
- 4 ★: Eh just I don't want to pay for everything. How about once he's happy we unlock food,clothing and other things. PLEASE !🕊
- 1 ★: I hate this game because you only have to give garfield a bath, take pictures of him and feed him . please add something 😠😠😠😠😠😠
- 1 ★: It's a good game, funny and cute.. Butt it's a bad game too.. Becoz I must pay to level up 😣
- 1 ★: After making Garfield happy the first time you cant go any further unless you want to pay personal money like people don't have more important things they need their money for not all of us have money lying around to waste I'm uninstalling I bet I can find a better 100% FREE game to play
- 3 ★: I mean its not than good. Like it's not great but...well...you know
- 3 ★: This is cool, but it gets boring because you only have a couple of things to do and wear? Make it free. Please? Then ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! :)
- 4 ★: I have seen the classic cartoon but this is pretty fun. Garfield can sometimes never get happy so you can get bored.
- 3 ★: I wish I could level up without spending money when you've made garfield happy so you should automatically level up
- 1 ★: What Garfield wanted I had to buy and I couldn't buy it. There was no other way to make him happy. So... Basically, it was pointless trying to continue the game.
- 2 ★: You make us have to buy the stuff after a little bit cause i needed a toy mouse and it was locked and it only said unlock everything or toy pack you had to buy in order to get it
Instruction for installing Garfield Living Large! game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Garfield Living Large! game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.budgestudios.GarfieldLivingLarge-v1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsGarfield Living Large! game apk 1.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsGarfield Living Large! 1.4:
Published on: January 12, 2015
File size: 10.7 MB