Build a Bridge! 4.0.8
|File size:||46.4 MB|
|Publish date:||January 21, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Puzzle Games|
About Build a Bridge! game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBuild a Bridge! game is a free Android Puzzle game, has been published by BoomBit Games on January 21, 2021.
Build a Bridge! 4.0.8 is latest version of Build a Bridge! game updated by CloudApks.com on May 29, 2021. On this page you can find Build a Bridge! apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Build a Bridge! game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed minor issues
The Description**Google Play Most Innovative Game 2017 - Winner**
Test your engineering and improvisation skills in a puzzle game where the stakes are as high as they get. It is you who will construct bridges for cars, trucks, busses... And sometimes even monster trucks. Gather your wits and get on with the construction!
During the planning phase the game presents itself with a simple, 2D interface. It is there that you select the best materials for your bridge and connect the dots to make the most resilient structure you can. You can approach each level as a complex puzzle, trying to be as efficient as possible and get the best solution. But don't be afraid to experiment too. You can just go crazy and construct something that looks outrageous but still somehow works. There's fun in both of these approaches.
When you're done, switch to the 3D mode and watch a car drive through your bridge. Will it hold? Or will you watch a spectacular crash?
In addition to the normal mode the game features the easy mode for more relaxed gameplayed, focused on creativity and improvisation. You can also use in-game hint system if things get too hard. With 86 levels plus hidden and bonus bridges to construct you will not run out of things to do quickly.
- Different materials to build from - Wood, Metal, Cables
- 86 levels of increasingly difficult puzzles
- Varied, detailed environments full of interactive elements
- Multiple cars to test out your constructions
- Realistic physics engine
- Beautiful, stylised art style
- Available in 13 languages
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (46871)
4 ★ (17901)
3 ★ (36592)
2 ★ (63894)
1 ★ (286095)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Nice concept but honestly makes no sence. Its telling us to use parts in places that it shouldnt be. Also might i say i used a hibt twice and the second time itbonly added 2 parts that were obvious.... Waste of time and sucks if its not sone thier way, no variety of possibilities and price range is way too small for the things its asking
- 5 ★: I love this game, it puts your physics, engineering and budgeting skills to the test. Once you have completed the level, you can just do sandbox on it if you want, and mess around since you have an infinite budget
- 1 ★: The levels are good, but the ads are abusive. An ad after every single level clear? That's a massive annoyance when attempting to clear the challenges.
- 5 ★: Great game, the controls are weird to get used to, but are really easy to use.nothing wrong about this game so far
- 5 ★: Great physics puzzle game where you get to build bridges not blow things up. Refreshingly different and very fun to play. +It's FREE !!! Thanks dev's ;)
- 4 ★: Fun and engaging, may well pay to remove ads. Removed one star as many of the cool interactive bits which made me love the first world are sadly missing from the other worlds 😞 @developers any plans to add some cool ones in?
- 4 ★: Amazing game! It's just the fact that sometimes the frames is kinda lagging out or being delayed... I think it's my phone... I don't know.. amazing game though! 🤩
- 1 ★: Absurd amount of adds (after each run, win or fail) with in app purchases as well. Too stingy for my taste and hard to get real pleasure wheb you're constantly interupted—constantly.
- 5 ★: Very few ads. Cool game. Sometimes you start to play a game and within about 10 minutes you know it's a "Yes" if you know what I mean. This is one of those kinda games.
- 4 ★: There is ads but not a lot. The game is actually fun. I find the game quite fun.
- 3 ★: Honestly not too bad for a free mobile game, the only major grievance I have is with the grid system. Turning the grid off only gets rid of the visual guidelines, and any pieces you place will still be snapped into position according to the grid. This makes it really tough to create proper arcs or supports against terrain, and I think changing this would improve the experience significantly.
- 2 ★: I love this app but it had started not responding when I go on it it crashes and my phone says the game is not responding and it isn't my phone because my phone Is great and I have the best settings turned on and the rest of my apps are working fine and when I say that I mean I can't even play the app when I press on it it doesn't even load it just says the name of the app isn't responding please try fix this issue bc I love the game and i will definitely change my review to 5 stars
- 1 ★: Oh dear. Game gets stuck in tutorial. When instructed to move elements of structure it doesn't allow it. So I'm unable to progress in game
- 1 ★: Controls are very clunky, and need to be smoother and more intuitive. Game is pay-to-play, with only a few free levels. Not worth it.
Instruction for installing Build a Bridge! game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Build a Bridge! game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.boombitgames.BridgeLowpoly-v4.0.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsBuild a Bridge! game apk 4.0.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsBuild a Bridge! 4.0.8:
Published on: January 21, 2021
File size: 46.4 MB
Build a Bridge! 4.0.7:
Published on: January 12, 2021
File size: 46.6 MB
Build a Bridge! 4.0.6:
Published on: September 18, 2020
File size: 46.6 MB
Build a Bridge! 4.0.3:
Published on: May 12, 2020
File size: 45.6 MB
Build a Bridge! 4.0.2:
Published on: March 17, 2020
File size: 42.8 MB
Build a Bridge! 4.0:
Published on: December 05, 2019
File size: 39.7 MB