Preschool games for little kids 2.69
|File size:||54.1 MB|
|Publish date:||April 23, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Educational Games|
About Preschool games for little kids game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPreschool games for little kids game is a free Android Educational game, has been published by Bimi Boo Kids - Games for boys and girls LLC on April 23, 2020.
Preschool games for little kids 2.69 is latest version of Preschool games for little kids game updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Preschool games for little kids apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Preschool games for little kids game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Optimized performance
The Description15 educational games for early development of kids. Our toddler games will help your baby develop such skills as visual perception, fine motor, logic, coordination, attentiveness and memory. The games will be entertaining for both girls and boys of pre-k, kindergarten and preschool ages.
Dress-up game: Put correct clothes on elephant and lizard.
Pattern game: Match cars by color to develop visual perception.
Logic game: Put bears, goats and fish into correct places.
Shapes game: Sort items while sledding and improve coordination.
Color game: Put sea creatures, jungle animals and fruits into correct spots basing on their color.
123 game: Count and learn numbers 1, 2 and 3 in a colorful toddler activity.
Puzzle game: Kids should sort objects into the corresponding silhouettes.
Building game: Build the space scene and enjoy great animations and sounds.
Size game: Set up houses for penguins and dress them up in a colorful game for kids.
Sorting game: Find correct vegetables and put them into a basket - amazingly fun for toddlers.
Preschool games for little kids are great for pre-k, kindergarten and preschool children who want to learn by playing.
Ages: 2, 3, 4 or 5 years old pre-k, kindergarten and preschool children.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (784)
4 ★ (298)
3 ★ (516)
2 ★ (1351)
1 ★ (5921)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Kiddo loves it, variety & fun, learn lots, just wish it named the items when baby selected them in games to help with language building also ☺
- 2 ★: Great app, but terrible support. I've tried to purchase the full-version, which I even paid, but it still didn't unlock. Contacted support, sent them the receipt I received for my payment, but only got generic, seemingly auto-generated replies. Bottom end I paid but I didn't get the full app. Great game, terrible support. /Edit to the comment below: I've mailed to that address three times, but the only reply I get after a few days is 'thanks for your review, and please follow us on twitter and facebook'. As useful as a solar powered torch.
- 1 ★: DO NOT PURCHASE! In app purchases will go through however they can not be restored once moved to a different device or even on the device used to purchase. I've reached out to the developer and have only gotten robo-responses. I have a can open with Google regarding a refund. Otherwise the games are great for my kids but I'm unlikely to purchase a single one if the developer doesn't resolve this.
- 3 ★: They are fun little games for children but when I bought the full version my son got bored of it within 2 minutes. I tried to restore my purchase and it wouldn't let me. I tried several times to no avail.
- 1 ★: While my son really enjoys these games and they are educational. I bought the full version for $3.99 about 1 week ago, which my son fully enjoyed. However, as he started the app this morning, it now prompted us to buy the full version again. I haven't uninstalled the game, so I have no idea why that is happening. The "restore purchase" button is also not working. I click it, and nothing happens. I have emailed them asking to restore my purchase. I hope they do!
- 5 ★: I love this and do my twins. I would love the developers to add sound, I.e. when red appears it is called red, etc rather than just music playing to help educational value. I sit with my twins and go through it but when they are different stages or different games it is more difficult and vocal consolidation from the games would support me supporting them. I hope this is clear. I hope this can happen as I have paid the extra for them to have the games.
- 4 ★: Repetition is an important part of early learning and learning to listen is fundamental to that. The illustrations and animations in these lessons are wonderful but vocalizations of what is being done is absent.. If a child is on the app alone (which they often are) how are they to know why they are doing what they are doing? More language please.
- 2 ★: There are only 5 games you can play without paying to unlock more and those 5 games were extremely easy and boring for my 3 year old. I am willing to pay 4 euros for a good educational game but I am not sure if thats what i get with the other games. Might be okay for a 2 year old but not for older children.
- 5 ★: Kids really love it, but please add support for Family Library, so I can share with them unlocked content. Update: In that case, do you plan adding full paid versions to Google Play, so it can be shared with kids? Update2: Thank you for your support, i decided (and already did) to buy and unlock content in kids account, since they really love it. Will check rest of your apps...
- 5 ★: My grandson loves them and he's only 2. He already recognizes the different colors, shapes and sizes. He's also pretty much learned how to count to 3‼️ Love the game's could make it harder for them to hit the new app tab!!!
- 5 ★: An a amazing app! My son loves it; especially the matching games. He used to have a hard time matching items but this app has really helped him. Thank you
- 1 ★: It's a great game for kids, but they make you pay 4$ per tiny game to unlock and only give the option of 5 free tiny games that my son got tired of after 5 mins. RIP off. I dont know who is going to pay 4$ per tiny game to unlock but go on with yourselves. But I'm uninstalling. ✌
- 2 ★: I love this app and purchased the full version, but after redownloading the app it no longer lets me use the full version. I've tried to select the restore purchase part of the app, but it doesn't work.
- 3 ★: This game has great animation and beautifully drawn charaters, but repetitive concepts. I would not have felt so let down for my purchase if it wasn't for the fact that every game is some iteration of a matching game.
- 1 ★: downloaded it and the first game !y daughter tried to play it would automatically go to an add about unlocking for games for a price. so essentially was a waste of data and time because she couldn't even play. uninstalled.
Instruction for installing Preschool games for little kids game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Preschool games for little kids game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bimiboo.adventure-v2.69.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsPreschool games for little kids game apk 2.69 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsPreschool games for little kids 2.69:
Published on: April 23, 2020
File size: 54.1 MB
Preschool games for little kids 2.68:
Published on: July 31, 2019
File size: 53.2 MB
Preschool games for little kids 2.67:
Published on: April 30, 2019
File size: 63 MB
Preschool games for little kids 2.66:
Published on: April 10, 2019
File size: 63 MB
Preschool games for little kids 2.65:
Published on: April 15, 2019
File size: 62.3 MB
Preschool games for little kids 2.64:
Published on: December 10, 2018
File size: 52.2 MB