TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 6.05
|File size:||114.9 MB|
|Publish date:||June 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Simulation Games|
About TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTerraGenesis - Space Settlers game is a free Android Simulation game, has been published by Tilting Point on June 17, 2021.
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 6.05 is latest version of TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find TerraGenesis - Space Settlers apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We’ve made a bunch of behind-the-scenes enhancements and bug fixes based on the feedback that you provided. Thanks for playing and as always, happy terraforming!
The DescriptionUse real science from NASA to cultivate life on desolate planets. Think you have what it takes to bring a dead planet to life? Can you settle the stars?
Explore space and terraform new worlds in this immersive idle planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! With idle gameplay you can cultivate real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. If you’re a fan of astronomy, idle games, or resource management games, you will love Terragenesis! Download and start terraforming today!
BUILD A PLANET
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each with different benefits for building interstellar settlements
- Build entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your settlers so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by managing specific resources of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels, and biomass
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Track your civilization’s idle progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Learn astronomy and settle planets from our solar system, including Mercury, Venus, Earth & Mars!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build civilizations on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Discover lost secrets on Trappist-1 planets, including Damu, Aja, Huanca, Ruaumoko, Asintmah, Ostara, Aranyani
- Travel through time in the Historical Earths campaign, including Vaalbara, Rodinia, Cambria, Cretacea, Dania, Chibania, and Ultima
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
ENCOUNTER ALIEN POPULATIONS
- Discover distant planets in outer space with thriving alien civilizations.
- Choose between making peace or conquering the alien lifeforms.
- Carry out dozens of missions and build your new world based on your alien strategy.
DEFEND FROM ASTEROIDS
- Save your civilization and protect your flourishing planet from the threat of an asteroid attack
- Build a planetary defense network to detect giant asteroids in space, initiate missions to destroy the threat, change the asteroid’s course or develop new strategies to survive certain doom.
BUILD YOUR OWN FLAT EARTH
- Insanity now comes with an on/off switch; flick a switch to turn existing worlds flat.
- Build a flat earth or build other flat planets from our solar system or throughout the universe!
- Hilarious random events unique to flat earth mode!
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game; it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (36381)
4 ★ (12388)
3 ★ (20157)
2 ★ (45710)
1 ★ (148099)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: The game is fun and just challenging enough, and it has the only decent advertising system I've ever seen in a game. It feels like I'm actually being included, instead of seen as just something to sell for profit- plus, the rewards are actually good and I don't feel pressured to accept. 10/10 would turn off AdBlock for.
- 5 ★: I am enjoying the challenges that have been presented do far. Also helps to see the problems that we are facing here on our world now. Also this is kind of a teaching app. I have learned a bit playing. This is a building game, not a destroy everything game. It is refreshing to build for a change, instead of constantly being at war.
- 3 ★: Mechanics wise it's good but it has so many technical issues it cancels it out. It takes forever to load, performing actions takes forever and tends to crash a lot. Not to mention the sound becomes garbled and I'm forced to close the app and restart my phone because it becomes unresponsive and useless.
- 3 ★: LOVE this game!!! Teaches patience( don't try making global changes too rapidly, just because you CAN) the complex interrelationships between varying factors,& gives quite a sense of accomplishment with successes. Even better, you can help PLANT TREES IRL!🌱 😊 However, I have downgraded to 3 stars for clumsy controls; too much SCROLLING(!), tends to redirect. I would like to see subsections of the initial choices for biosphere! Takes forever to get down to carnivores.. 😝
- 4 ★: Enjoying this building process, it's taking some figuring out what to do. But I like that...I'm resistant to paying to see what happens and as a result am running quite slowly but dont mind. Its a game I jump in and out of over the day.... Images of the cities and outposts would be cool to see.
- 4 ★: It's a very good terraforming kind of game, it's very intuitive to play. My only complaints are a way to select which notification types you receive and the amount and impact of ads having in the game. You can always decline to not see an ad, but the option is almost constantly being shown.
- 5 ★: very addictive game ive played before and was great then too. Love all the updates that have been aded, very smooth gameplay and if you play it right you dont need to pay to play. Its easy to earn free gp but takes time. Lots of thought and attention is needed to complete each lvl
- 5 ★: This game is legendary. At first it kinda threw me in with Mars which was hard, but I found I could start a new game at an easier level, so I chose Moon. Just getting that developed so well and finally completed really boosted my confidence so I started correcting everything on Mars. The Moon and Mars are currently done and SO beautiful with so much water and lush greenness. Am about 40% through Mercury, and it is harder again, especially to get the temp right down. Loving it!!
- 5 ★: This game has truly redefined what fun is considered as far as cell phone based games. I can spend hours or I can spend a couple minutes on this game everyday and I always have something interesting to have to do. It's actually a really fun time waster.
- 5 ★: If they really plant the trees in real live, id say its the best game on the playstore. Great offline game not to boot. Really data heavy if online so remember to play offline. Crashes on massive events where you need 20 cities plus and requires restarts eventually every so often. Nice challenging events and the rewards is nice. Developer can be proud and i hope on new content. Id give most difficult play level more reward theres no incentive to play on except for new expierience. Thx for read.
- 1 ★: Don't waste your time. Impossible to play with the 10millioncc given to you. You have to buy with money to continue to play. Beyond crazy cash grab. Difficult to understand in the beginning. Don't bother with this game.
- 2 ★: Currently dealing with the LTEs not showing up for me and I'm unable to get my epic and legendary Governors upgraded as a result. Not sure if you guys are aware of this but it does seem to be with an issue with the Cloud Save. Can you please fix this bug?
- 4 ★: Good game. It'd be nice if notifications and pop up messages didn't cover was i was doing or sitting right behind the window im working on. Is it possible to make it similar to incoming messages? Like a button to press to bring up the notifications?
- 5 ★: When I first started, I failed epically. I'd breezed through the tutorial and hadn't done well. I decided to try again, paid attention, and tried out a different world, mercury. I'm doing much better and it's very fun to play! I love seeing my planet evolve!
- 5 ★: This is a fantastic game simply put. The level of detail is incredible, if you are someone who likes world building games or micro manage games, this is for you. Download!!
Instruction for installing TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis-v6.05.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsTerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk 6.05 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsTerraGenesis - Space Settlers 6.05:
Published on: June 17, 2021
File size: 114.9 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 6.04:
Published on: May 06, 2021
File size: 114.2 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 6.03:
Published on: April 23, 2021
File size: 114.2 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 6.02:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 114.1 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.21:
Published on: March 30, 2021
File size: 111.8 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.20:
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 110.7 MB