TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.21
See all previous versions
|File size:||111.8 MB|
|Publish date:||March 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Simulation Games|
About TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTerraGenesis - Space Settlers game is a free Android Simulation game, has been published by Tilting Point on March 30, 2021.
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.21 is latest version of TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game updated by CloudApks.com on April 11, 2021. On this page you can find TerraGenesis - Space Settlers apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Get ready to reap the rewards of terraforming! With our latest update you can earn awesome prizes for daily play! Plus, We’ve made a bunch of behind-the-scenes enhancements and bug fixes based on the feedback that you provided. Thanks for playing and as always, happy terraforming!
The DescriptionUse real science from NASA to cultivate life on desolate planets. Think you have what it takes to bring a dead planet to life? Can you settle the stars?
Explore space and terraform new worlds in this immersive idle planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! With idle gameplay you can cultivate real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. If you’re a fan of astronomy, idle games, or resource management games, you will love Terragenesis! Download and start terraforming today!
BUILD A PLANET
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each with different benefits for building interstellar settlements
- Build entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your settlers so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by managing specific resources of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels, and biomass
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Track your civilization’s idle progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Learn astronomy and settle planets from our solar system, including Mercury, Venus, Earth & Mars!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build civilizations on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Discover lost secrets on Trappist-1 planets, including Damu, Aja, Huanca, Ruaumoko, Asintmah, Ostara, Aranyani
- Travel through time in the Historical Earths campaign, including Vaalbara, Rodinia, Cambria, Cretacea, Dania, Chibania, and Ultima
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
ENCOUNTER ALIEN POPULATIONS
- Discover distant planets in outer space with thriving alien civilizations.
- Choose between making peace or conquering the alien lifeforms.
- Carry out dozens of missions and build your new world based on your alien strategy.
DEFEND FROM ASTEROIDS
- Save your civilization and protect your flourishing planet from the threat of an asteroid attack
- Build a planetary defense network to detect giant asteroids in space, initiate missions to destroy the threat, change the asteroid’s course or develop new strategies to survive certain doom.
BUILD YOUR OWN FLAT EARTH
- Insanity now comes with an on/off switch; flick a switch to turn existing worlds flat.
- Build a flat earth or build other flat planets from our solar system or throughout the universe!
- Hilarious random events unique to flat earth mode!
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game; it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (34072)
4 ★ (11634)
3 ★ (19010)
2 ★ (43107)
1 ★ (143946)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I really like this game, but when I next logged in my previous cities, outposts and research were non existant. I kept the governors I unlocked but I couldn't access anything else I previously did. Edit: I downloaded it again and everything has worked fine. I really enjoy this game and I'm already attached to the people living in it.
- 2 ★: Again, I like the game concept but it needs work. For example, navigation between info screens is iffy, sometimes it works fine, other times it shuts down the app. In addition the random acts of terrorism are really annoying, perhaps more research options to develop an intelligence/policing agency to help mitigate the terrorists? It's extremely annoying to spend time and credits and GPs building up your planet to have it wiped out at random.
- 5 ★: It's not fun per say, but it's entertaining, it's not easy nor is it hard. It's hard to describe but it takes very little effort and the devs allow you to transfer your premium currency that you earn from adds to other worlds starting gp isnt transferred so like don't try and start three games and move all gp over... I tried, additional planets are purchased but if you don't like it why would you need more than one anyway. I've never bought gp but I did buy planet packs to support the sim.
- 3 ★: It's a slow burn kind of game, which I quite like, because it's so satisfying watching the planets change into what you build it into. I can't rate it 5 stars though, because while I like the idea of the timed events, as having an objective now and then could be a fun challenge, the execution is very money driven; it is literally impossible to make progress on a timed event without spending genesis points, and it's unfair to anyone who wants to try and complete the challenge without spending
- 5 ★: This game is great. It's really calm, well detailed, and interesting in how everything works. It's slow going. Really, really slow going. But I think this is the only game that a long wait time doesn't bother me. Terraforming a planet is no small task, and watching a time lapse of it happening while also actively participating in said time lapse is utterly satisfying. 5/5, and it'll stay that way unless I find something that sucks.
- 3 ★: The game itself is great! But the app is a bit problematic. I've had it on a few devices now and I've never been able to recover any progress even though it's always been under the same Google account. Which is why I'm skeptical about reinstalling the game to fix the fact that he will not load. Since I tried applying 2 culture points yesterday, the app won't move past the star screen.
- 5 ★: This is my second time to play TerraGenesis and I'm enjoying the game much more this try. The key is to balance everything ecologically. The game is a lot more user friendly than when it first came out. I'm looking forward to terraforming worlds, using new factions. Expert Mode with Biospheres has been both challenging and maddening but certainly makes the games more entertaining. Be sure to keep watch on your facilities costs versus mining profits!
- 5 ★: Informative games tend to get boring. NOT THIS ONE! Love it. It's on the lines of an idle game so I don't spend a lot of time playing it everyday, but I enjoy it everytime I do. The graphics are beautiful!! It has a very calming effect, overall. And the situations and tasks seem quite practical for what a future generation would face on an inhospitable planet.
- 5 ★: honestly a pretty amazing game for mobile standards. It doesnt flood you with ads every 5 seconds, infact I think the only time you get ads are for "transmissions" which give you a boost that lasts for around an hour. The actual game goes on throughout your whole day, and you periodically check up on your planet to make sure everything's going smoothly. It's refreshing, and I love it
- 4 ★: Took me a while and two tries to get into this game, but I'm glad I did. It's a refreshing format for a game. Involves lots of waiting, but there are some really unique features going on here. My only complaint really is the ads. They're impactful on gameplay (giving you boosts of various kinds) but they're kind of overwhelming. If there was an ad-free version, I'd happily give the game 5 stars.
- 4 ★: Fell in love with this game, a few minor things and it would be 6 stars. When viewing your planet it would be nice to be able to have the planet stop rotating so you could zoom on a specific part and is a bit touchy. Would be nice to have a few interractive parts when problems occure and a cut scene or to but overall a fantastic game.
- 4 ★: This game is amazing and I have never seen such a concept. The only problem is that the hab complex also produces +11 oxygen which I cannot counter so I have to disable it. This has reduced to 4 as I don't know how to use the cloud save feature, I accidentally uninstalled the game and I have saved the cloud save code but do not know how to use it. Help me fix it and you will get a 5 star.
- 5 ★: One of the best games out there on the app store! There's a payment option for unlimited random worlds to play for unlimited game length and I love seeing the planet slowly change with my progress! (AND NO FORCED AD'S) Some updates letting you see what's going on the planet would be cool and maybe a custom wildlife and plant designer to get creative! Even different missions and sandbox scenarios to create your own little alien ecosystems would be great!
- 5 ★: It has been fun turning Mars into a habitable planet, balancing the elements. You aren't bombarded with adverts, they seem to be optional. The research waiting times vary, but randomly there are "breakthroughs" in research which knock a load of time off. Prices for GP points seems fair, can earn 1-3 if watching recommended adverts. Nothing seems too over priced. There are other planets you can unlock too or buy. There are also weekly events too, to participate in for extra rewards.
- 2 ★: While the game itself is fun, it seems as though they've got some server issues or something. The app crashes pretty frequently, especially during the events held within the app. This is really my only issue with the game. Other than that, it's rather entertaining and enjoyable. Edit: Customer Support apparently doesn't make any effort to remedy these issues, either. It's unfortunate, because the game was kinda fun.
Instruction for installing TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis-v5.21.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsTerraGenesis - Space Settlers game apk 5.21 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsTerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.21:
Published on: March 30, 2021
File size: 111.8 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.20:
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 110.7 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.18:
Published on: December 18, 2020
File size: 110.3 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.17:
Published on: December 12, 2020
File size: 109.8 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.15:
Published on: October 29, 2020
File size: 58.3 MB
TerraGenesis - Space Settlers 5.13:
Published on: September 29, 2020
File size: 57.6 MB