Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator 2.3.19
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||June 20, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Simulation Games|
About Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAerofly 2 Flight Simulator game is a free Android Simulation game, has been published by IPACS on June 20, 2020.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator 2.3.19 is latest version of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator game updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Maintenance release for newer Android versions
The DescriptionAerofly 2 Flight Simulator lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• over 70 airports to choose from
• 6 aircraft included ( F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits in all aircraft
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Lighted buildings at night
• PAPI runway lights
• Altitude Callouts
• Over 40000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, HUD view and many more
This Flight Simulator will really show you the fascinating world of flying in a quality never seen before.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the highly detailed 3D graphics and cockpits, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator will run smoothly only on tablets and phones with a powerful graphics processor. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: The size of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is almost 2,0 GByte. Please ensure you have enough free space on your phone or tablet. ***
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (1080)
4 ★ (300)
3 ★ (630)
2 ★ (980)
1 ★ (2710)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: What!? It doesnt let me play pls fix this I paid a lot of money please fix this!!
- 1 ★: Lat me sse this game and maybe I'll give the 5 stars if there is air traffic controller flying all around the world and cheap aircraft
- 3 ★: It should be all the buttons should work
- 5 ★: I love this game but please add an a330 aircraft
- 1 ★: DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!! THIS IS AN OLD VERSION AND IT WILL NOT GET ANY UPDATES OR SUPPORT!!! IF YOU WANT LATEST VERSION OF AEROFLY GAME, BUY AEROFLY 2020!!! But without that the game is OK. Not the best: no global, no multiplayer, very limited interactions. The only plus points are: live cockpit (No clickable buttons), good scenery and graphics.
- 5 ★: Worth downloading. And the latest version also. One of the best mobile flight sims on the play store. Fact. Each aircraft is worth buying. Only issue is it doesn't have global. Thanks for all the hard work guys/gals.
- 5 ★: Amazing except I will love you to add more destinations pls thank you for making an amazing game
- 3 ★: It was good but I thought there be a 777... Global be good.
- 1 ★: Its good but there's no global scenery and not many planes. Theres no air and ground traffic. You can't fly everywhere. When buying a plane you can't restore the purchased plane. Please fixed this. Plus what do you get for just $5 just to fly only in California? Even other simulators have more areas to fly in. I need a refund on the whole thing
- 4 ★: Love this simulator but recently it has had bugs which means my tablet freezes.Sometimes underside of aircraft appear black. Context rendering error message appears.Please fix.I am using Android 7 tablet,Huawei Media pad.Although I love the app I uninstalled due to only certain area to fly in. When it is global I will install,but it did start to bore me. Probably better experience on PC.
- 3 ★: Awsome game but can you add more liveries and the 777? The scenery is super bad when you go out of california. Please add the 777. I really was hoping to see the 777 in the game but in reality, it was dissapointing. Also I cant even download aerofly fs 2020 for the 777.😞😭😡
- 5 ★: " I'm sorry. I had to stop in mid flight, to come here and change my review. This is an absolutely wonderful flight simulator. Your newest update did wonders, not only on the beautiful landscape, but the cockpits are absolutely gorgeous. I use auto pilot with every plane, just to look at what historical correctness is Really about. I gotta say, I'm finding myself play this more then RFS and IF now. ( perhaps soon, we can have lights, engines, and door control ? That would boost this above clouds.
- 4 ★: Great game! I always love to fly more realistically and aerofly 2 gives us that experience. The only thing that's left to add into the game would be adding a little of Los Angeles in so that we could make longer flights from LAX(which I can see on the map :/), changing the altitude callouts to the ones that the aircraft manufacturers use, and reduce the chance of the aircraft bouncing off the runway which I find quite off for the physics. That is all you have to do to make aerofly better :)
- 3 ★: Well the only reason why I gave this 3 stars was for multiple reasons. First I would like to point out that what would make this sim feel real is having an interactive ATC that can give you landing and take off clearance. Also include real traffic in air and taking off and landing and taxiing to the gates. I would like to hear cockpit chatter and stewardess in flight instructions when flying the jets. Also make more locations around the world.
- 3 ★: I like the fact that this game supports a Bluetooth controller but come on, the instructions need to let me know which button does what. There's no button mention in the game, there is no manual, meaning the beginning of this game could be a pain. Edit: it isn't possible to control the direction of the plane while it's on the ground. In other words, the left stick does nothing in this game, which is a shame.
Instruction for installing Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aerofly.aerofly2android-v2.3.19.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsAerofly 2 Flight Simulator 2.3.19:
Published on: June 20, 2020
File size: 1 MB