ABCya! Games 2.3.5
See all previous versions
|File size:||35.9 MB|
|Publish date:||November 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Educational Games|
About ABCya! Games game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewABCya! Games game is a free Android Educational game, has been published by ABCya.com LLC on November 26, 2019.
ABCya! Games 2.3.5 is latest version of ABCya! Games game updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find ABCya! Games apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ABCya! Games game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes
The DescriptionA teacher-created phenomenon!
Millions of kids, parents, and teachers visit ABCya.com each month, playing over 1 billion games last year. For over ten years ABCya has been one of the most popular K-5 educational gaming websites in the world!
This app requires a connection to the internet.
• Subscribe to ABCya from within this app or login to an existing account
• 250+ games and activities
• Fresh content added monthly
• Browse by grade level
• Content organized by skill
The New York Times, USA Today, Parents Magazine, and Scholastic, to name just a few, have featured ABCya.com's popular educational games.
• Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• The user may manage subscriptions & may turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
ABCya! Games is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. The kidSAFE Seal Program is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval program designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including kid-targeted game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, mobile apps, tablet devices, and other similar interactive services and technologies. Click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
The ABCya Games app is kidSAFE Certified
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (2,386)
4 ★ (154)
3 ★ (118)
2 ★ (78)
1 ★ (902)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I just think its unfair that you have to join the "premium"
- 1 ★: when I download the app it dosint download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now it's working. now when I pick a game it want's me to login!!!!!!! you guys who make the game FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm uninstalling this game right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 ★: just a waste of my time i have to give them my addres name username password and im not that crazy to do all that💢😾
- 2 ★: This is a very good learning app for kids. I subscribed this through Google play store and kid using it for more than a month. But today, when I kid try to play anything from abcya, it asks for login and password. don't know why and how to get rid of this. Please help.
- 4 ★: The game was okay but you need an account for it. so now the only way i can get on is from google. if you dont have an account for it i reccomend that you should just go online.☺
- 1 ★: I really think playing this game is really cool, but I was wrong, when you have to go in a game, you have to SIGN UP to play. I thought it will be a free game, This game Is broken
- 1 ★: This game is so stupid why do you even have to sign in this dumb game if kids are playing this... on the "Deck" computer you don't have to sign in
- 5 ★: this game is the most entertaining/edutacational game I have ever seen sorry if I spelled that wrong but this game is the best out of all the learning games
- 2 ★: it is horrible i have to subcribe just for me and my family to play games 😩😩😩😩
- 1 ★: why would you download this game it's so stupid and you have to sign in when your using a computer you don't have to sign in how come it can't be the same their just different type of electronic
- 1 ★: When I went to sign up for my daughter, it asks my bday. He only way to enter the bday was to manually arrow back, month by month, from May 2019. See you later morons.
- 1 ★: IT DOESN'T HAVE USE BOXMAN!
- 1 ★: this game sucks. it takes to long to load
- 1 ★: i hate it it sais its rong wen its right
- 1 ★: so dumb i was on it and you have to freaking subscribe i hate this
Instruction for installing ABCya! Games game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ABCya! Games game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abcya.android.games-v2.3.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsABCya! Games game apk 2.3.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsABCya! Games 2.3.5:
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 35.9 MB
ABCya! Games 2.3.2:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 35.9 MB
ABCya! Games 2.1.6:
Published on: July 30, 2019
File size: 35.9 MB
ABCya! Games 2.1.5:
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 35.9 MB
ABCya! Games 2.0.9:
Published on: June 12, 2019
File size: 15.5 MB
ABCya! Games 2.0.6:
Published on: April 03, 2019
File size: 15.5 MB