Stack Fall 2.1.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||29.1 MB|
|Publish date:||January 07, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Arcade Games|
About Stack Fall game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStack Fall game is a free Android Arcade game, has been published by VOODOO on January 07, 2021.
Stack Fall 2.1.0 is latest version of Stack Fall game updated by CloudApks.com on January 08, 2021. On this page you can find Stack Fall apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Stack Fall game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionHelp the ball reach the bottom of the tower!
- Easy to learn one tap controls
- Very risk rewarding experience
- Hold as long as possible to get perfect
- Destroy different shaped stacks
- Beat the high score
- Get Near miss for highly risk plays!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (3445)
4 ★ (1334)
3 ★ (1951)
2 ★ (3345)
1 ★ (19407)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: FUN Game but NEED MORE INCENTIVES to play! I've purchased all the pieces and now I'm accumulating diamonds for apparently no reason. Also, the pencil and key pieces cause a glitch at the end of a level and the game will not advance to next level. The key is my favorite aesthetically but because of the glitch it is rendered useless to me. At any rate, I enjoy this game quite a bit and find it relaxing to play before I go to sleep at night!
- 3 ★: Never once saw an ad, but I also didnt pay for this (and wouldn't). ok for the first little while but then it's just essentially the same 2 levels over and over. Giving options for balls was a good idea, but the options are pretty lame, and it only took me a few minutes to get the most expensive one. Now there is no reason to play, unfortunately.
- 2 ★: The game's actually pretty fun, HOWEVER, there is LITERALLY an advertisement after every level you play. I feel like i've watched more advertisements on this app more than I've played the actual game! I get they created this game themselves and want to make their money off of it, but this is ridiculous. Because of this, I uninstalled. Sad too, because it *is* a fun game :(
- 3 ★: there is way to many ads, you cant really do anything, like every 2 maybe tries/levels there is an ad that pops up. like its delayed so when you start the level it pops up and messes you up. and if your listening to music the ads comedy pause it and it wont let you play it diring the ads either. its really annoying. other then that its a really good game.
- 1 ★: DO NOT DOWNLOAD! The game is not playable, as an ad pops up immediately on top of the game screen. Even if you delete the ad or play over top of it, it pops up again on EVERY level. I don't understand why the devs do not even allow the "No Ads" option to be utilized as you can do in the iOS version. There's no way to even pay for an ad-free version because the button for it is dead.
- 1 ★: Too many ads. There are 2 ads on the screen at ALL times. (including one that is in the way of the stacks you're looking at) & 2 back-to-back ads play after a few seconds. Also, if you don't want to watch an ad to double your diamond winnings, too bad - youre forced to watch it anyway. Disgusting abuse of this practice
- 1 ★: I never fell for games advertised on facebook, however, I wanted to challenge myself with this one. Needless to say, I immediately regreted it. As soon as I open the app it was lagging. And not even 5 seconds in, an ad appeared on the screen. Even the game play is laggy! Overall, I'm uninstalling this game!
- 1 ★: I've never seen a game lag as much as this one — it's literally insane. there's an ad after every level, even if you loose, and the gameplay takes 5-10 seconds and the ads are about a minute long, it's really inconvenient. I don't see how it can "kill time" if you're just sitting there watching ads the entire time.
- 3 ★: it was fun for a while but they started add more stuff. i think its interesting they added gems or to buy new "balls" but i think it would have been neat instead of all gem levels putting some inside the levels. and then they updated it again and it no longer changed size and was just the same size which just gets boring. part of the fun of the game was the challenge and now its just to easy especially with the energy bost things placed in the game. i went through one level using just those.
- 4 ★: (Originally posted on the cloned game, which I found first. Gave a higher score for the original. My ideas are good for any version of this awesome game. Hope the dev sees!) I actually really like this game, but I want some variety. Give us an option to earn new backgrounds (all kinds of settings), new center poles (peppermint swirl, etc.), new paintballs (fruit, rainbow ball, emojis, round animals, etc.), and destruction trails (sparkles, glitter, confetti, etc.) It'd be that much better!
- 1 ★: The ads are a killer. After seeing this game in 4000 tumblr ads I finally said, fine, I'll check it out. Don't. I expected ads in between levels, but there's actuay a constant ad running right in the middle of the screen during levels - you know, where you have to see, and stuff? It's such a manipulative way of advertising, I legitimately think it might be illegal because it's so deceptive and in your face. The game could be fun, but I'm choosing not to be a pawn in your game.
- 5 ★: By the looks of it, I thought this was going to be the most simple minded, ridiculous, waste of time I've ever downloaded. However, my kids needed a new game so I hit the "install" button. Three weeks later I am not ashamed to say that I fight people to play this game. Ironically, the fact that its simple is part of the appeal. I LOVE this game, and to whoever created it, you did a great job. My only suggestion as of now is to fix the crazy lagging. The lag is costing my high score.
- 1 ★: Way to many ads. The ads cover up the game so you can't see what your doing. Boring. All levels are the same, they just change the shape. Wouldn't recommend getting this. It is also a clone of another game called stack ball. I looked at the dates they were both released and sure enough, stack ball was released first on March 21, 2019 and this on April 1, 2019.
- 4 ★: I really like this game. it's pretty relaxing. I hated the ads, so I bought the ad free version. I was hoping that it would also unlock different balls. the original ad I saw for this app had a knife going down the levels. maybe this could be in the next update? hoping I didnt waste my money.
- 1 ★: like any other person, I tend to download free games with the agreement of some ads. But this game takes it to a whole another level. Literally every single time you complete a level (which only takes a few moments to complete) an ad comes up. Now again I dont mind an ad here and there but if I am recieving about 5 ads per minute I'm not interested. I spent more time watching ads than playing the actual game. Yes you can pay for the ads to go away but come on.
Instruction for installing Stack Fall game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Stack Fall game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.Stellar.StackFall-v2.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsStack Fall game apk 2.1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsStack Fall 2.1.0:
Published on: January 07, 2021
File size: 29.1 MB
Stack Fall 1.7.3:
Published on: September 25, 2020
File size: 26.7 MB
Stack Fall 1.6.1:
Published on: August 09, 2019
File size: 67 MB
Stack Fall 1.5.9:
Published on: August 04, 2019
File size: 72.5 MB
Stack Fall 1.5.8:
Published on: June 14, 2019
File size: 55.9 MB
Stack Fall 1.5.6:
Published on: June 01, 2019
File size: 55.8 MB