Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.2.2
|File size:||21.2 MB|
|Publish date:||December 11, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Educational Games|
About Sensory Baby Toddler Learning game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSensory Baby Toddler Learning game is a free Android Educational game, has been published by Learning Games for Babies Toddlers and Kids on December 11, 2020.
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.2.2 is latest version of Sensory Baby Toddler Learning game updated by CloudApks.com on December 11, 2020. On this page you can find Sensory Baby Toddler Learning apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed Android 11 Crash on start
The DescriptionEntertain your baby or toddler in this fun, visually stimulating underwater sensory learning app. Also a great way to help develop your child’s hand to eye coordination skills, as well as for the development of children with learning disabilities such as autism.
Sensory Play Features:
• Vibration on touching the game screen
• Sound Effects on touching the game screen
• Choose from multiple effects that are created where ever the game screen is touched (bubbles, starfish, fireworks)
• Choose between a selection of backgrounds
• Choose from a selection of scenes (reef, shipwreck etc)
• Control where the fish swim to, includes multi touch support
• Gyro support - as your device is rotated, the game world rotates with it
• Game screen lock – prevention from accidentally exiting the game (uses screen pinning)
• Different fish to choose from, all with varying contrasting colors, you can also choose multiple fish types to play with at the same time. Now including seahorses and turtles!
Whether it be a newborn baby, infant, or child. This sensory play activity is guaranteed to provide them with joy and entertainment! Ideal for when you’re out and about and your infant is getting bored or upset, when your toddler won’t settle and getting up to mischief or when you just want to relax your kids before bed time – distract and get their attention with some visual stimulation in a joyful way!
This sensorial app has many unique features in comparison with other sensory based games, such as the firework, bubble, balloon pop and finger paint games available. Choose to amuse your baby with this visually stimulating, interactive, sensory game.
Not only will this sensory app delight your kids, it will also provide increased educational benefits. From the early stages of your babies development, they are constantly learning and absorbing information around them, they begin to see, touch, feel, hear and understand how their interactions are affecting the environment around them. Your baby will begin to learn that touching the screen will cause bubbles to be created. Your child can drag your finger across the screen to create a pattern of bubbles. Your newborn can place their hands on the screen to cause lots of bubbles to be created at all points on the screen that they are touching.
With sensory fish, your child will experience and educate themselves by use of the cause and effect techniques and features implemented. As your baby touches the screen, they gain instant feedback of a vibration, sound effects and bubbles. They will eventually begin to understand that their touch is also causing the fish to swim towards where they touched. If they were to touch the screen in multiple position, the fish will swim between all of those touched positions! Your baby learns and adapts to their findings within the game.
As the game is fairly simple to understand and not too complex, it is ideal for young kids, boys and girls of ages from 0 months (with a parent showing them the game), up to the late kindergarten / preschool stage of their development where they fully understand and can control all aspects of the world and have learned exactly what the cause will be from their actions.
Sensory game play is great for the continued development of your kids motor skills and hand eye coordination development. It aids in helping to fine tune the motoric skills and movements, the very detailed movements that we require and use every day.
It has also been shown to have great benefits in learning and stimulation for children with autism and children with special educational needs (SEN). Having already received excellent feedback from parents who have children with autism, special educational needs (SEN) and learning disabilities.
Install now! It’s convenient, educational, stimulating, fun and best of all, it’s free!
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (3780)
4 ★ (947)
3 ★ (4629)
2 ★ (7166)
1 ★ (22754)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Only problem with the app is for what ever reason the screen look does work on my phone. It says it should be locked until I hit the back and home buttons at the same time. It doesn't work. My child can instantly get out of the app and not by hitting the back and home buttons together either. Nearly useless if she can get out of almost instantly.
- 3 ★: Force closes. My son loves this game with the vibrations, the sounds, and the visuals, but it won't open now
- 1 ★: Downloaded it on phone works great so i downloaded it on my ipad for my girl to play and there is no sound or vibrations
- 2 ★: I used to like it when it worked, but now I cannot find the support contact to report that it keeps crashing on my pixel 3A running android 11.
- 3 ★: My 11 month old loves this app. I'm rating 3 stars till there is a fix it crashes on opening (opens then closes) with Android 11 I have a pixel 3 XL
- 5 ★: Calms down my 7 month old sister the only problem is the ads can you put the like in the start of the game not before you pin the app
- 3 ★: Since the update can no longer change color of background...other than that my almost 4 test old still loves his fishies
- 1 ★: Couldn't get the app to open, just kept force closing. Was very interested!
- 5 ★: I have a baby cousin and he loves my phone so I was scrolling for toddlers game and found this I love it and it very helpful and it teaches them
- 5 ★: Screen lock function and sensory vibration is awesome.
- 5 ★: Love it! Stimulating app for my 11 month old. Hard to exit
- 2 ★: My daughter loves the app but I am having issues running it on Android 11. Please update.
- 1 ★: Excellent for kids, but crashes on Android 11 so it's unusable
- 5 ★: App pins itself so baby can touch everywhere and not close out. He loves it (1 year old the 27th of September)
- 1 ★: Current update does not open. Pixel 4a Android Version 11
Instruction for installing Sensory Baby Toddler Learning game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Sensory Baby Toddler Learning game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.SensoryPlayApps.SensoryFishFree-v2.2.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsSensory Baby Toddler Learning game apk 2.2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsSensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.2.2:
Published on: December 11, 2020
File size: 21.2 MB
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.2.1:
Published on: July 28, 2020
File size: 21.1 MB
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.1.6:
Published on: December 08, 2018
File size: 39.2 MB
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.1.5:
Published on: June 08, 2018
File size: 39.2 MB
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.1.4:
Published on: November 01, 2017
File size: 38.3 MB
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning 2.1.3:
Published on: September 13, 2017
File size: 38.3 MB