Bud Farm: 420 1.8.4
See all previous versions
|File size:||65.5 MB|
|Publish date:||July 04, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Simulation Games|
About Bud Farm: 420 game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBud Farm: 420 game is a free Android Simulation game, has been published by LDRLY on July 04, 2019.
Bud Farm: 420 1.8.4 is latest version of Bud Farm: 420 game updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Bud Farm: 420 apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Bud Farm: 420 game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Increased performance on lower end devices
Misc Bug Fixes
Misc Performance enhancements
The DescriptionBud Farm: 420 is a light hearted weed farming simulation intended for an adult audience.
Help Shorty and Dave transform the Mesa from junk to crunk! Build your festival, bring in the people, grow and sell the virtual pot you need to keep the party going.
♥ PLANT, WATER & HARVEST the dankest organic kush like Bubblegum and Lemon Haze
♥ SELL, TRADE & BUY freshly baked edible treats like Cookies, Nachos and Brownies. Mmm, tasty!
♥ SERVE HUNGRY CUSTOMERS waiting at Shorty’s shop
♥ BUILD, REPAIR & UPGRADE shops at the festival, it’s a renovators delight!
♥ COLLECT & FEED cute animals
♥ GET YOUR GROOVE ON, drop the beat and get buzzed!
Follow us on Twitter.com/budfarm420, Instagram.com/budfarm.420 and on Facebook.com/budfarm420.
Terms of Service - http://www.ldrlygames.io/terms
Email Support - email@example.com
Please note that Bud Farm: 420 is free to download and play, but some game items are available for purchase using real money. A network connection is required. Bud Farm: 420 is just a game and provides no instruction on growing or selling cannabis.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (7,747)
4 ★ (1,245)
3 ★ (332)
2 ★ (158)
1 ★ (373)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: what's up w all these issues...!?!?!?!? constantly experiencing connection issues, I know it's not my connection cause I immediately jump to Bud Farm Grass Roots or any other game and it works fine but not 420. Also , pls fix the issue with the apps. when I watch apps it wont give me my price it happens with pot bucks seeds and guano coins not so much. I hope u can fix these issues. I play every day
- 1 ★: would be fun if it wasnt so tedious collecting materials for upgrades. I had 1 upgrade to get bubble hash cost 12 lumber and that took almost a week to get. now I've got to do the upgrade to get nachos and that's 14 lumber + 8 timers, based on how I have to get these parts I decided to stop playing. we get way too many baggies, boxes and bolts so that's all you see on shorty's list. 90% of chest I open I get boxes or bolts, it makes no sense.
- 2 ★: it would be a 5 star if i didnt get booted off every 30 minutes after playing, kinda sad all these other games can have good servers but you guys cant figure out that a good server connection matters, everytime i log on or at least try, i get a "Theres a problem with the connection!" and its really annoying, dont get me wrong, its a fun game but you think its more important for items to be added in then for you to fix your servers so your players and actually play, every gaming company knows that
- 5 ★: I think making a second bud farm game after grass roots was a GREAT idea because I'm sure there are many grass roots players that are so high level that it's taking forever to get higher levels and upgrades, so bud farm 420 is a great way to start all over again but with a whole new story and game! Definitely a good call.
- 4 ★: A fun lively game that is always busy. Selling or collecting one item or another. But my only issue is that the watching ads doesnt reward me anything. I have watched ads for mystery seeds and the money and neither worked. I hope that this can be resolved so I can enjoy the game a little better.
- 3 ★: really great game so far. however, unlocked the dispensary, and sold some bud before the game told me to do so, and now it's stuck in an endless loop where i can't progress because the game freezes when i try to do anything in said dispensary. If it can get fixed i'll give it 5*
- 4 ★: I totally need help with this game I'm so stuck. I can't get out of the dispensary walk thru as I totally f'd up and started it before doing the walk through and now the game freezes on me and I can't get out of the dispensary or anything I need help I need the game rebooted from the begin or something and I can't put in a work order someone help me!!!! edit: Already talk to support and got it taken care of thanks for the help!
- 4 ★: I really like this game, all I ask for is an option to zoom out in the grow house to see all your plants at once. Then use the zoom in feature to care for each plant. This will allow us to more easily see which plants need care and to appreciate all our plants in all their glory!
- 1 ★: back to 1 star this update did nothing to solve the 8.0 Oreo problem. still downloads to 97% and crashes instead of going to the game. if you have a tablet DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME !!!still not sure if its an Oreo Android problem or they have a problem with formatting it to work on tablets lets get it fixed!
- 3 ★: after the list update, but before my app let me sell in dispensery, id had 3 items for sale, but cannot collect payment on even1 item in there, dye to it forcefully promting me to place an item in for sale! Uninstalling and waiting to see if that solves issue, if not...drab reviews in future, i love this game tho, sad *heres an update* same day reinstall * same problem ! cannot place an item to sell due to app "letting me place items prior to it being 'time' dgp. please fix
- 2 ★: I'm still playing but very disappointed with the update, now your having us use the money we earn to make our products. The original pot farm didn't do that. I know this is just a game but really our profits?!?!!
- 1 ★: worst operating game ever. Game kicks me out after 10 minutes of play. Also, game crashes when trying to access videos for free stuff. To many bugs and glitches. Time to remove from phone. I may install again once bugs are worked out.
- 4 ★: Why?? after the update it cost more to make things. now it cost some coin. or products that weren't used to make something now are. now I need 2 types of weed and groovy tunes to make something. when before groovy tunes wasn't needed. smh
- 2 ★: It was working great until 2day. Now it almost loads then stops and says error loading. Refresh or clear cashe. I've tried both & it takes me 2 a white screen n does nothing. I looked and there js nothing 2 update and i deleted the Google Game account & still nada. Was sucked rite in. Now not very happy
- 3 ★: Has potential, but still lots of bugs to work out. Way too hard to get items, lots of glitches. Watching videos will only earn you something maybe 1/4 of the time. I spent real money on potbucks that didnt get deposited into my account until after a few days emailing back and forth with their tech support. I also got stuck in my dispensary halfway through the tutorial. On a positive note, their customer service is awesome.
Instruction for installing Bud Farm: 420 game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Bud Farm: 420 game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.LDRLY.budfarm420-v1.8.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsBud Farm: 420 game apk 1.8.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsBud Farm: 420 1.8.4:
Published on: July 04, 2019
File size: 65.5 MB
Bud Farm: 420 1.8.3:
Published on: June 17, 2019
File size: 67.6 MB
Bud Farm: 420 1.8.2:
Published on: May 28, 2019
File size: 67.6 MB
Bud Farm: 420 1.8.1:
Published on: April 29, 2019
File size: 67.6 MB
Bud Farm: 420 1.8.0:
Published on: April 17, 2019
File size: 67.6 MB
Bud Farm: 420 1.7.0:
Published on: October 31, 2018
File size: 60.2 MB