NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.32
|File size:||71.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Casual Games|
About NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game is a free Android Casual game, has been published by Gameka on May 10, 2020.
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.32 is latest version of NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game updated by CloudApks.com on October 05, 2020. On this page you can find NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Improved Character Selection UI
The DescriptionNETTWORTH, the fast, fun way to learn and practice financial literacy skills.
NETTWORTH is the financial literacy tutor for the digital age. A fun and addictive game designed to help you teach financial literacy to your students, while keeping them engaged and motivated to practice and learn.
Lead & experience a good life by making the right investment decisions! Explore the bright and vibrant city and interact with various mentors to gain knowledge on financial literacy.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- EDUCATORS / TEACHERS / PARENTS
Engage your students on the platform they always use, the smartphone. Give them a fun and exciting way to learn financial literacy through a game. Get real time feedback and evaluation on their progress too! Put their skills to the test by conducting closed competition where they can compete against each other in a race to achieve the highest NETTWORTH!
- YOUNG ASPIRING INDIVIDUALS / STUDENTS
NETTWORTH is developed and designed with real world financial elements. Win at Life, start early to gain valuable financial values needed to succeed at life.
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS LEARN?
✔LEARN TO EARN MONEY
Make diligent choices, show your students what it would be like to pursue a career, and the reality of life and earning money. It is important to work hard, and they need dedication and determination for constant self-improvement. Be Diligent and Win at Life!
✔LEARN TO SPEND WISELY
Spend your earnings wisely, with so many options available, you will need to plan ahead to succeed. Show your children the importance of proper financial management and the benefits of savings. Plan your spendings ahead and Win at Life!
✔LEARN TO INVEST
Interact with our algorithm filled stock market that respond to market news. Watch out for news to keep a tab on what is happening around the world, each news affect the stock prices, buy and sell at the right timing to gain ultimate profits. Master the stock market and Win at life!
Look for property investment opportunity. Property serves as a great asset and investment, buy from different sellers, collect rent, or sell them for a profit when the price goes up. Buy your dream property and Win at life!
✔LEARN THE VICES IN LIFE
Avoid the vices in life that will hold you down! Show your students and teens what they should avoid in life. Smoking, alcohol, and drugs can harm them if they are not well informed of the dangers. Develop a positive state of mind and Win at Life!
Craft big or small moments for your life, see where life takes you in NETTWORTH, Win at Life!
PLEASE NOTE! NETTWORTH is free to download and play, however, some in-game items can also be purchased with real money.
A network connection is required to play.
To play NETTWORTH on Android, you need a device that meets at least the following specifications:
2 GB of RAM (3GB or more recommended)
Android OS 5.1 (Android OS 6.0 or more recommended)
A screen resolution of 720 x 1280
We cannot guarantee these specifications alone will be enough to run the game. Devices are made for different purposes, and not all lend themselves well for gaming. Also, the game may be unstable if your phone has a modified OS or a custom ROM.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (83)
4 ★ (6)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (12)
1 ★ (216)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Overall it is fun and able to enhance financial literacy. There are certain technical glitches: 1. it should calculate total nettworth not just the bank saving but also market value of properties and investments. 2. the achievement is not properly recorded even when I have done it. 3. sometimes when it shows "loading" after certain transactions, it will hang indefinitely. 4. the "profit" calculation of stocks and properties are not accurate. Hope these can be fixed.
- 4 ★: In a lot of life stimulation game I had play, NETTWORTH sure gives the vibe almost as close as to real-life based situation. After spending quite some of my time into the game. I realize that it is a very addictive game and very fun to play. NETTWORTH have a very versatile play style, offering you the opportunity to learn various type of ways to gain money and income through investment, working on jobs, real estate and many more. Be sure to try it out, it is Free after all! 👍
- 5 ★: A very good and educational real life simulation game indeed where you can learn how to manage your saving, investment and real estate purchase. I have played the game for third time now as I was declared bankrupt at second game when I started to purchase property too soon and with unexpected event of buying new car. It taught me not too eager to buy property without checking your cash flow sustainability first. Lol...
- 4 ★: The concept is genuis. It just has soo many bugs. If i rack up a million at work and try to watch an Ad to double, it'll bring me to the Google Play store and wont double. Then takes forever to load the game again. Also in education 90% shouldnt be failing especially when i tapped every A+ possible. So frustrating it makes me stop playing.
- 1 ★: Resetting property selling price with no notification!!! Are you serious!?!?! All my time investing on that is a waste, this just made me completely lost interest in the game, when you guys rework on the property price calculations could you please at least give a heads up??!!! How do you even manage to get a 4 star average review, I bet those people who left a good review just played for the 1st hr and never touched it again, but want to boost the rating of the game and trying to be nice.
- 1 ★: this game owner is terrible as the term and condition of the competition state that i can get the prize when i win. But the prize never give me back. I have waited for 5 months still cannot get. Even i contact with gmail also not used.
- 4 ★: The most enjoyable yet frustrating board-concept game I've ever played. Once you got fired on the spinning wheel then you know you're so fked up and need to replay it all over again. Connection stability is an issue to play though.
- 2 ★: 1. The tutorial was difficult to keep up especially for people who don't frequent mobile games 2. You reach a bottleneck to quickly (2 hours) making it not worth to play the game any longer Effort> reward 3. The mall seems to have a bug, unable to click on anything.
- 5 ★: This is good. I find it easy to play. Even my girl find it easy to play. And she start asking me money to manage her monthly pocket money herself. A wonderful and interesting learning experience for her. Everyone should play this game
- 2 ★: The game is alright, there are some bugs here and there but it's understandable. However, how come there are people who were not on the leaderboard at all and out of nowhere they appeared 1st on the leaderboard with 31AC??
- 3 ★: interesting game, its similar with our life. but need some improvement, explain the game little bit details to user before they start the mission and upgrade the game to offline version. because some area we get problems with internet data.
- 4 ★: The game is quite unique on its own, the art style is cute and friendly. It teaches you on how to gain money in various way which simulate how the real world works, which i find it quite educational. Good try :)
- 1 ★: Lousy GUI, Doesnt have a timer to show when the next spin is generated. The top left corner "opponent" haa nothing to show. Expectation wise, i hope the game could be slightly more fast paced. I wont contribute to watch ads or gems just because i want to play on.
- 1 ★: When ever u press watch an ad to restore 1 spin, after u watched the add it will say connection lost. Restarts the app and u didnt get that 1 spin.. and u also need to spin the wheel to actually do anything, and u only jave 10 spins that will probably last u like 3 minutes then u have to buy gems to continue? Dont even..
- 4 ★: This game is great, but one of my quests won't complete. I did everything I needed but it won't let me collect my reward and because of this I can continue on to any other quests. Someone help me please.
Instruction for installing NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.Gameka.Nettworth-v5.0.32.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsNETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game game apk 5.0.32 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsNETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.32:
Published on: May 10, 2020
File size: 71.5 MB
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.31:
Published on: March 25, 2020
File size: 60.8 MB
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.30:
Published on: March 11, 2020
File size: 64.2 MB
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.29:
Published on: February 24, 2020
File size: 65.2 MB
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.28:
Published on: February 14, 2020
File size: 65.2 MB
NETTWORTH: Life Simulation Game 5.0.24:
Published on: January 29, 2020
File size: 71.7 MB