GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.31
|File size:||26.4 MB|
|Publish date:||June 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by GFX47 on June 22, 2021.
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.31 is latest version of GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game updated by CloudApks.com on June 23, 2021. On this page you can find GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)[Campaign] Updated the campaign missions with AIs from season 5
[Credits] Increased the initial credits (1000 -> 5000)
[Game] Made bots on force fields unpushable
[Game] Added a 1m/2m distance filter category
[Game/Domination] Increased the base capture approach distance (1m -> 2m)
[Game] Defaulting to closest entity when a ClosestToAXXX selector find an equality
[Game] Improved the starter kit AIs
[Localization] Renamed the "capture base" action to "conquer base"
The DescriptionGladiabots is a robot combat strategy game in which you carefully construct the AI of your robot squad and send them into the battle arena. Improve, refine and repeat until you outsmart all your opponents and friends online.
- Create your own AI and watch your robots execute it in the arena
- Fix it, improve it and repeat it until you outsmart all your opponents
- Simple and powerful AI programming system offering millions of possible combinations (with no programming skills required)
- Create and customize your robot crew
- Single player campaign with hundreds of solo missions
- Online multiplayer career mode featuring, ranked, unranked and private matches
- 3 distinctly different game modes: elimination, domination and collection
- Create and compete in tournaments
- Asynchronous multiplayer - battle friends even if they are not online
- Sandbox mode in which you control both teams to test your tactics
- Rank up and earn points to unlock new robot skins
This free version is to be considered as a demo with limited features. You'll have to pay to unlock features.
This game doesn't have any ads and is NOT pay-to-win!
The in-app purchases allow you to buy in-game credits that you can use to unlock new skins for your robots. They are optional, purely cosmetic and don't give any gameplay advantages.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (2217)
4 ★ (909)
3 ★ (1598)
2 ★ (2757)
1 ★ (10620)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: You need to strategize and you need to be able to translate that strategy into code lines. You can see how your strategies fare and how hilariously stupid a bad coding could be. This is an awesome game that truly test your abilities.
- 5 ★: I played with this a bit in its early days when I think there was only elimination matches, but I needed to stop while I focussed on other things. It was good back then, and has come a lot further, since. I like the 'rock-paper-scissor strategy tension' created by some of the additions, and the rich set of language primitives opens up a lot of possibilities. Really good work!
- 2 ★: I think you should give us more guidance at the start because i totally didn't understand how to shield your robot so i was stuck there and couldn't play any further
- 5 ★: Very good display of a well balanced strategy game. Very few bugs and no reccuring issuses. The best part is that learned a lot from playing this game about AI and order of operations. Buying the extra levels is worth the price. This is one of the best games on the App Store and I hope to see more, well done.
- 5 ★: I was waiting for a game like this for a long time. And it is done just right. Thank you for crossplay too!
- 4 ★: A relatively good game, has good potential but has to many steps, especially for me... I'm not great at remembering things
- 5 ★: I am not smart enough for this game, it is a programming game. It uses blocks though, making it simpler to learn. It has tournaments and multiplayer. You may like it, also it lacks intrusive ads.
- 5 ★: Awesome concept, I don't get it why the 4 stars rating, the idea is 5 stars by itself
- 5 ★: best game EVER (for if you like AI) for me tho i ask one thing make there be a new action called protect (enimy ally resorce base self b?o?t) (enimy base ally base newtral base) and the rest of the filters for filters [code] anyways. thats all! edit: tho plz make more games that have no player control beside code.
- 5 ★: The best strategy game on mobile. Don't get fooled by its low ratings. It's is very entertaining
- 1 ★: Big oversights in the UI. I made what I meant to be a sub AI, but the game just went ahead and chose it as the whole AI, and there is no way to change it. There is a list view of all the AIs you have, but you have to press the back button to get back to the game, and that seems to undo your selection. Absolutely infuriating
- 5 ★: Possibly my favourite mobile game of all time. It's a game that starts simple but really rewards ingenuity and clever thinking. Extremely rewarding to beat a hard situation with a clever change to your AI
- 5 ★: Great game in the world. But i found a bug in the game where the match already started but still i am on page where both the teams are diaplayed on the same page. I can share you screenshot if required. Thanks
- 4 ★: This is a great app however it has a few issues. (E.g. I found the instruction hard to understand). The coding of the bots is really detailed however you can get lost. The app does have in-app purchases. I did buy 1000 points in order to unlock sandbox mode. The prices are fair for the content you get from it. Overall performance is good. Great App. - Thomas
- 5 ★: This game is absolutely phenomenal! It was recently rediscovered and being thouroughly enjoyed in the meanwhile. The amount of flexibility that is allowed for customization of the robots protocol is incredible. Thank you for producing such a marvelous game. I haven't played for a very long time, but one thing I've noticed is that the AI screen (where you modify your conditions and such) can tend to move when you are in process of connecting nodes. With this in mind, it would be helpful to create a lock button to "fix" the screen so it won't move.
Instruction for installing GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.GFX47.Gladiabots-v1.4.31.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsGLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena game apk 1.4.31 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsGLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.31:
Published on: June 22, 2021
File size: 26.4 MB
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.28:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 27.2 MB
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.27:
Published on: June 24, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.23:
Published on: June 08, 2020
File size: 26.7 MB
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.22:
Published on: May 27, 2020
File size: 26.7 MB
GLADIABOTS - AI Combat Arena 1.4.20:
Published on: May 13, 2020
File size: 26.7 MB