Flippy Knife 1.9.5
|File size:||40 MB|
|Publish date:||July 08, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Action Games|
About Flippy Knife game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFlippy Knife game is a free Android Action game, has been published by Beresnev Games on July 08, 2021.
Flippy Knife 1.9.5 is latest version of Flippy Knife game updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find Flippy Knife apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Flippy Knife game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This update will please you with:
- Improved game balance - making coins became easier!
- Major bugs fix
The DescriptionFLIPPY KNIFE - flip knives, toss axes and throw legendary swords! Become a master while building your own collection of knives!
WHAT’S THE GAME ABOUT?
Learn how to flip knives like a pro, to make a great combos and never miss! Become a true master of 7 different locations and get a great collection of famous knives, swords, axes and fantasy legends!
It’s a game for those who love knives and thrill! It’s a game for the strong and confident. Be on knife edge, take risks and hit the targets! Pick up a knife and stick it into the target!
Do it in FLIPPY KNIFE hit on the subway or in a lineup for a game, in a coffee shop or park, at school or at work!
— more than 120 blades with a cool design;
— physics-based realistic knives;
— 7 different game modes in one game;
— awesome graphics from the pros at Beresnev.Design;
— more than 50 great award badges;
— unique game mechanics;
— high-quality support and super updates!
And remember: skill comes with experience!
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (75631)
4 ★ (30266)
3 ★ (68147)
2 ★ (121146)
1 ★ (515251)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: The game is fun and addictive but the game struggles to register the knife hitting the platform or wall and I'm tired of doing the climb level and the knife that I use just doesn't stick to the wall it just falls also on top of that if you are connected to your internet or data this game will hit you with a lot of ads.
- 4 ★: I would rate this five stars if it was like it used to be. It's still got the same gameplay which is great, but now I'm constantly bombarded by ads and have to pay to make them go away. When I first played this game a few years ago the ads were optional for getting knives. Yet another game I love that succumbed to the ads craze.
- 1 ★: Stage 49 of boom is broken. You need to break the bottom plank to hit the dynamite, but here's the thing: it's only accessible through breaking the middle plank. But if you do that, it immediately gets blocked off and there is no way to actually break the bottom plank. In simple terms, stage 49 is not beatable. Oh, and good luck when the planks in front fall on your platform and turn into a glitchy mess.
- 5 ★: This game is great! A great time killer if you want to just play around for a little, and very straightforward. There have been multiple review s talking about bunches.of ads, but that hasn't been my experience, virtually no ads unless you watch one for a knife. Anyways, amazing game, would highly recommend!
- 3 ★: I pretty like this game but there are some problems, Problem 1: Titanium planks, Problem 2: Broken knife. Let me explain the problem 1 The first problem is that in boom stages when sometimes I hit the planks they don't break like rlly when I hit the plank with upper left or right side of blade that supposed to be sharp the plank don't damage. The second problem is that "Pizza" knife in boom stages when I use it it sometimes have broken handle or it sticks to platform
- 3 ★: Game is kind of fun but there are too many ads Edit: I re-download the game and found that the only ads I was seeing were shown because I was clicking the wrong button. I'm adjusting my rating because my previous, poor experience was largely my fault. This game is pretty fun. Edit #2: Nevermind- ads come fairly often, even when playing the game normally. Even with the option to skip after 5-7 seconds, they are still pretty frequent. The game itself is fun, though.
- 1 ★: It would have been good if there wasn't an ad every 5 seconds, and even when I didn't click the multiplying my reward button it's still gave me an ad. It got old real fast
- 5 ★: This is a game that I had on my tablet once and played it through out a road trip to my grandmother's ( which is about 4 hours) it's a really entertaining game but the thing is I played it a lot so I got lots of coins to buy the different knifes. I also played it before they had these new modes. Before there was only, combo, arcade, target, and climb. Now theres way more. Definitely 100 stars!
- 3 ★: On BOOM mode lvl 49 is broken and very difficult to beat! Everytime you hit the 2 boards in front of you they fall on the platform where you throw the knife at and you instantly loose and have to restart. Please fix this ASAP
- 1 ★: I used to love this game, unlocking and collecting the various knives, until recently updated! It has lost all my previous game data and has started me back as a brand new user! Bit annoying to say the least!
- 3 ★: Paid for the "self aiming" knife expecting it to self aim but I guess that's not what it's for. Misses more than a normal knife. Figured since I spent $5 on it the ads would also be disabled but sadly not
- 5 ★: It's fun, a little to many ads but that by your own choice only prob is with some knifes they most of the time flip backwards and then it's impossible to land them but its a good game overall
- 5 ★: The controls are very simple and the graphics are magnificent. There's a heck load of unique knives too! I'll rate this game a 5. Great job developers! 💖👍
- 5 ★: Great game. The knifes have a cool design, it has different modes and some repeatble patterns to exploit. Nonetheless it has some bad sides, like the fact that basically all knifes have an ad attached to them to watch to get them, but it's fine if your not that much into obsessive collecting
- 2 ★: I get that devs need revenue but dude there are too many ads. Just let me play the game dude. I legitimately can't get into a groove without being interrupted by an ad
Instruction for installing Flippy Knife game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Flippy Knife game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.BeresnevGames.Knife-v1.9.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsFlippy Knife game apk 1.9.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsFlippy Knife 1.9.5:
Published on: July 08, 2021
File size: 40 MB
Flippy Knife 18.104.22.168:
Published on: May 14, 2021
File size: 42 MB
Flippy Knife 22.214.171.124:
Published on: April 26, 2021
File size: 40.6 MB
Flippy Knife 126.96.36.199:
Published on: March 16, 2021
File size: 40.4 MB
Flippy Knife 188.8.131.52:
Published on: February 01, 2021
File size: 40.3 MB
Flippy Knife 184.108.40.206:
Published on: December 18, 2020
File size: 39.5 MB