Knights of Pen & Paper +1 2.35
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 11, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Role Playing Games|
About Knights of Pen & Paper +1 game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewKnights of Pen & Paper +1 game is a free Android Role Playing game, has been published by Paradox Interactive AB on July 11, 2018.
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 2.35 is latest version of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 game updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find Knights of Pen & Paper +1 apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Improved Paradox Account login and GDPR compliance. Same great game as usual!
The Description"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- *****u-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (2560)
4 ★ (660)
3 ★ (1140)
2 ★ (2710)
1 ★ (15682)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I made a review for Knights of Pen ans Paper 2 before but i wanted to make one for this game. This is the superior version, just a solid turn based RPG that doesnt feel like its trying to nickel and dime you. The combat is simplistic as is the game itself, but unlike the second one, THIS one is actually fun. Save time on the second knights of pen and paper and just play this one instead
- 5 ★: The only things I would change is; Number of items you can hold Number of items you can sell at one time More weapon choices Take off weapons an armor from the holdable items And be able to zoom out on the map
- 3 ★: The game is really nice, but it made me lost my campaign because the sign up system doesn't work and somehow it deleted my save.
- 4 ★: Why can't there be more games on the app store like this one? Believe me, I've hunted for D&D-type experience games. THEY ARE AWFUL. This one always felt right though. The 2nd had flaws, but the original is something great. 4.5 rating
- 1 ★: Wonderfully fun game that do to paradox no longer caring about is no longer playable thanks to the game being incompatible with newer phones, I use to play this game all the time and from time to time I'd like to replay it, but thanks to a lack of updates I can no longer play it.
- 5 ★: Absolutely brilliant game!!! Classic DnD feel with hilarious/witty cracks that make you chuckle. This game and audio backing embodies the RPG feel in ways that just defy explaination. Therefore, you have your instructions Grand Wizard, play it!
- 4 ★: Not as good as the free 2nd Edition because of the weak story in this one, but it's ok. Would rather have spent my money on something else. There aren't many games with this art style or meta nerdy references (which are awesome!). The story in the 2nd edition was a lot more engaging and strong. Everything else was equally as well done though. Obviously this was made with love and expertise by people who enjoy their work. Only found 1 error - never go into a fight with a full inventory!
- 1 ★: I started with KoP&P back in the original version. they upgraded to the +1 and I had to start all over, okay then Paradox bought them and I had to create a new account and lost all of the upgrades I had bought, not cool. Now I log in and I get ! Updating cloud storage and any hour glass that spins for eternity. The game is unplayable. Will not pay money to Paradox ever again.
- 4 ★: A real gem on mobile! It's very much meta gaming, but proves that meta gaming can be fun. I love that you play interesting 'real-life' characters who are playing the fantasy RPG. It's turn based, which is hard to find on mobile for some reason. I love being able to take my time! The best thing about it is that you get to choose what to do. You aren't forced to do things in a specific order (though you may sometimes find that you've wandered into maps that you aren't ready for yet.
- 1 ★: Used to play this game and loved it. Re-downloaded to find that you need an account to save your progress. Not a huge deal (STILL ANNOYING AF), but the deal breaker was when nothing happened when I tried to register a new account. Kept hitting the "register" button which depressed, but nothing else would happen. Shut down the app and restarted, same issue. The game's good, but not good enough to put up with poorly implemented afterthought features.
- 5 ★: I'm not a huge fan of playing game who already exist on computer ver., But this game is just in exception. Huge replayibility, a filler for your daily game to play it casually. Maybe this game would cutely stay in my phone now or future. I'm more JRPG-centric person and I didn't know about any D&D, but, well, because of this game, I learnt about that stuff.
- 1 ★: i remember this game being really cute and fun, and played it a lot a few years ago. i went to try it again now and was prompted to make a new account? i was disappointed because i am worried that i will not have aby progress saved from my original play through. I but i dont know if that is true because the register account screen appears to be broken, after you fill out all the he fields the submit button doesn't work. feeling double disappointed.
- 3 ★: This is a lovely game i owned on my ipad 5 years ago. what bugs me in this version of the game is the fact that it doesn't fill up the screen (bottom part is my phones background), and the game auto-rotates even though i turned that off on my phone... apart from that i like the re-experience.
- 5 ★: I absolutely love this game, I have been playing this game on and off for about 5 years now and i still find myself coming back time and time again. it is a wonderful experience that i would recommend to anyone. I just recently bought this game on sale on the Nintendo Switch and its still the same great game. Thank you Paradox for making this masterpiece I look forward to all your company has to offer. Thanks for reading have a great day.
Instruction for installing Knights of Pen & Paper +1 game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Knights of Pen & Paper +1 game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (br.com.beholdstudios.knightspp-v2.35.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsKnights of Pen & Paper +1 2.35:
Published on: July 11, 2018
File size: 1 MB