Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.2.2
|File size:||246.3 MB|
|Publish date:||March 03, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Simulation Games|
About Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBlock City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game is a free Android Simulation game, has been published by D-Games Apps on March 03, 2021.
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.2.2 is latest version of Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game updated by CloudApks.com on March 06, 2021. On this page you can find Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes.
The Description5..4..3..2..1.. Welcome to the modern arena where fast cars, sniper duels and fun bandits war at every turn! Look sharp, shooting is everywhere, there are almost no rules on these streets. Discover a lot of interesting missions about gangsters and cops, bangs, mafia and police. Get ahead of other hunters for coins, weapons and ammo you can find around. Creative ways of fun and action - that block city might need a little destruction to shake things up. We’ve made everything for fans of tough 3d battlegrounds - plasma guns, destroyer, super rifles, a lot of armor types and many other exciting things, you should try out!
Accomplish impossible ops given by mafia bosses, where critical goals depend totally on you! Drive awesome cars, parkour and escape from police.
Bad guy or hero, adventures are waiting for you. Take your pixel gun and go to the Block City!
Welcome to third person shooter - Block City Wars:
⊹ 13 great multiplayer modes: Team Deathmatch, Free PVP Fight, Pixel Hunter, Tank Battles, Street Race and Infection Zombie mode.
⊹ A vast megalopolis with top high skyscrapers where you are free to do whatever you want
⊹ More than 50 means of transport: sports cars, motor-cycles, jet packs, military helicopters and takns.
⊹ Export awesome skins to minecraft from the game.
⊹ More than 100 weapon units – Ak47, MINIGUN, Sniper rifle, RPG, Katana and many more!
⊹ Full game stats and daily winners lists.
⊹ More than 150 000 players online a day.
⊹ A game chat for players to communicate with each others.
⊹ Different gangster jobs in Single Sandbox mode.
⊹ Awesome pixel graphics with dynamic light.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (143676)
4 ★ (37404)
3 ★ (69436)
2 ★ (110056)
1 ★ (628390)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This game is one of my favourites, not gonna lie, but I have two prepositions to ask: One, please tone down on the ads. I understand about what the ads do, but please lower the ads down. Two, can you enable a feature where we can create our own characters? This would give much more variety to the game. I hope you read and consider these features.
- 4 ★: Most of it is nice, what I want is the map to be bigger, more cheap weapons and a new game mode. Four stars because when I go in it forces me to watch an ad, when there would be no ads. Bug: The game automatically crashes when you go in zombie rush mode. If all of this were fixed and added, I would say five stars. I just restored my purchases, and it did NOT give back my block fire.
- 2 ★: This game is fun to play... that is if I could play it. The game constantly freezes on startup and playing free fight is virtually impossible due to the ludicrous amount of hackers. I tried to fix the freezing issue by reinstalling the game, and I lost all my progress that I worked extremely hard for. This game went from good to garbage in the course of a year. It's sad that the game went this way; as I was here from the beginning, but I guess this is what happens when games try to be popular.
- 2 ★: Not bad for a game but once you start playing the game it starts to feel boring because all you do just kill people and deliver packages again and again.Some mission are even glitchy.You could try the vehicles but its all the same and when buying in the arsenal,everything is overpriced because you get like 500-700 cash and like 10-20 gold every mission and reputation rewards and the guns,armor,cars,etc are like 74,000+ cash so its overpriced.I wish they buffed the reward and reputation rewards
- 1 ★: It's a decent game, except for the fact that free fight is dominated by hackers who fly around the map and kill people in one shot. It makes it a lot harder to grind for the weapons and items you want. There is no way to report them either. Also, ban people from using titans in free fight because they are insanely overpowered and enemy players can put you at a very unfair disadvantage. This app will also drain your battery like crazy.
- 4 ★: I love this game..it's so interesting..but the problem i have is that they should rlly give you more gold Everytime you buy gold with real money cuz wat am I ganna be able to get when I spend 20$ on this game..I'm only ganna be able to afford one car and that's it Also There Are Many Players Who have mods and Can Jump High or Can shoot 60 rockets in 3 seconds and some that are super fast i just think it needs to stop :((
- 4 ★: While the game is a blast and the inclusion of a single player mode is nice, this game has a lot of RNG. Not to mention that it also has an intense artificial grind. Which makes it very hard to play. I'll be much happier when this flaw is addressed. I edited this review because the ads were coming from a separate app which I deleted.
- 3 ★: It is a fun game but I'm putting it at three star because there is a hacker everywhere. I will play but you should be able to report the hacker and If you want go into a match,there will be a hacker please fix
- 3 ★: I really love this game, but the fact that there is a lot of hackers, flying around, and has invincibility, where they cant die, there are people still playing your game, there isn't a way to report a hacker, I am sticking with another game until this is fixed.
- 2 ★: This game is great, but the amount of hackers in this game is unbelievable. I'm tired of losing stars for joining a cops and robbers match and not even playing. It would let you join for a second then go back onto the players list. Also, sometimes right in the middle of playing the game just crashes, and I have to restart the app again. I love the game but there are few things you need to fix. I not really happy with the outcome of my experience.
- 1 ★: I am furious right now, I just downloaded the game today and it says I am offline even though I have good fps which is not a big deal to me since there is singleplayer but than here's the problem, everytime I play the singleplayer game, it just for a few seconds is fine but than it just said it was going to reconnect but keep in mind I am a veteran and when I heard about this hacker problem I downloaded the game which has a mod so when I waited for 30 mins for it to reconnect I was bored so fix
- 5 ★: I love this game i have played it for many years. There is somethings that has really annoyed me though. 1st there is weird glitch areas in games and sometimes my controls disappear in zombie rush but the main thing is PLEASE ADD BACK THE ALIEN CAR AND WEAPONS OR JUST THE DARK MATTER GUN not many people got it because they haven't played for long so please bring either of them back for around 2000 coins because that's a fair price for it
- 4 ★: One so far I played it like a year I unnstalled it when I was year 1 And I wondered of it its soo cool 😎 the best thing is that I gives me 1000k Money and I got useful weapons something this is so easy It takes a while to find easy enemies but there's no map😔 But I like it BTW also the hackers on my team are soo powerful I won the game with hackers
- 4 ★: When I played this game I was so happy it is really fun getting to headshot people. In my opinion i think the best mode was free fight because in the corner it shows you how many kills you have got.It is a race to see who will get the most kills and be king. I also think that all the other modes are really fun. The negative stuff is that there are to many ads and that the players are kind of hard to control
- 4 ★: This game is great i like driving the vehicles but it has a big problem: hackers. The hackers make multi-player mode super unfair to other people and there just plain annoying. This game needs a report hacker button
Instruction for installing Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (block.app.wars-v7.2.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsBlock City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale game apk 7.2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsBlock City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.2.2:
Published on: March 03, 2021
File size: 50.8 MB
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.1.5:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 52 MB
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.1.4:
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 45.9 MB
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.1.3:
Published on: November 23, 2018
File size: 45.8 MB
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.1.2:
Published on: November 20, 2018
File size: 45.8 MB
Block City Wars: Pixel Shooter with Battle Royale 7.1.1:
Published on: November 16, 2018
File size: 45.8 MB