Crazy Jacks 2.35
|File size:||4.8 MB|
|Publish date:||October 08, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Board Games|
About Crazy Jacks game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCrazy Jacks game is a free Android Board game, has been published by ASneakyFox on October 08, 2015.
Crazy Jacks 2.35 is latest version of Crazy Jacks game updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find Crazy Jacks apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Crazy Jacks game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Added "Move Timer" option to online game rooms.
- Replaced many textures with higher resolution versions
- Fixed Issue where some devices wouldn't properly show the chat while playing.
The DescriptionNOTE: Online play is experiencing some issues due to high volume of games being played right now. I am working on resolving the issue. Online play may not be available at times.
Known to others as "One Eyed Jack", "Jack Foolery", "Wild Jacks", "Jacks and Fives", and perhaps other names. Crazy jacks is a free online multiplayer board game that supports up to 4 players.
- Each player is dealt 5 cards which correspond to a card on the board (the board itself is made out of cards). The player can place chips on the board if they have the matching card in their hand.
- Two Eyed Jacks (Jack of Clubs and Jack of Diamonds) act as wild cards and can be placed anywhere on the board
- One Eyed Jacks (Jack of Spades and Jack of Hearts) are reverse wild cards, and can remove any of your opponent's chips from the table (unless that chip is already a part of a sequence)
- The 4 corners are wild and belong to all players and can be used as a chip in a sequence.
- The goal is to create a sequence of 5 chips either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The first player to create two sequences wins!
2 players (1v1)
3 players (1v1v1)
4 players (2v2)
Each game mode can be played Online against other players or against the computer.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 5
5 ★ (256)
4 ★ (72)
3 ★ (112)
2 ★ (64)
1 ★ (296)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Please reply crazy jack to my question so I could give 5 star There is error in the game were if I was playing real game I can choose how to close a line to my advantage but it does it for you automatically which is not good because I have 3 card going middle Empty and I have another 3 cards going straight lin that means all I need is one card in the middle to close a 5 line but the issue is it choose for me which makes it useless because the other side could be advantage for me
- 3 ★: It was a good online game but nowadays there are sevral online issues currently ... It says "Could not connect to server". I think there is no one to take care of the application.
- 3 ★: At the every new login, my login name changes. So i cant login to my table. Otherwise good game. If you can help resolve the issue.
- 2 ★: Nice game but most of the time cant connect to server error comes..Also when playing with friends it would be easier to have a find option as the screen keeps moving when we try to select a room.
- 1 ★: I can't connect to the server most of the time. Please fix it and update the app.
- 3 ★: It's a good game. But unable to play, as it is not working since many days. Pls fix it as ppl are getting bored during this lockdown , it would be helpful to you too.
- 3 ★: Its awesome game but need improvement..sometimes its difficult to create private rooms..graphic should be more clear..all over I like this game
- 2 ★: Needs improvement. Lately the app has not been able to connect to the server, hence I can't play online anymore.
- 2 ★: The online play option is not available from last 2 days and it says server connection error... when will this be fixed...
- 1 ★: Whenever o tap on to play online it says could not connect to server. Just played this game once. Kindly fix this issue.
- 1 ★: "Could not connect to server" is all what it shows as soon as you click play online.
- 2 ★: It's a good game, but the app is not maintained enough. It doesn't connect to server most of the time.
- 4 ★: It's an amazing game, but from past few weeks there is some online sever issue. Team plz resolve it asap.
- 1 ★: Online playing is not working nowadays, look in matter and solve it.. just sign-in progress but no further window
- 1 ★: It's been a while since is the app is down. Can someone please look into this problem asap! Thanks!
Instruction for installing Crazy Jacks game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Crazy Jacks game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (asneakyfox.oneeyedjack-v2.35.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsCrazy Jacks game apk 2.35 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.