Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 126.96.36.19976
|File size:||77.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 31, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBattle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Midjiwan AB on May 31, 2021.
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 188.8.131.5276 is latest version of Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game updated by CloudApks.com on June 10, 2021. On this page you can find Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Battle preview
- Award kills correctly when a unit explodes
- Mycelium no longer gives movement bonus
- Finish metropolis task when capturing high level city
- More likely to spawn further apart
- Sound updates
- Adjustments to Russian localization
- Dim background for better readability in menus
- Moved add friend button to top
- Fixed random tribe picking in online games
The Description“Pocket Gamer - Mobile game of the year”
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning unique turn based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* Mirror Matches. (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Multiplayer Real time view.
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Player Avatars.
* Game play in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (11052)
4 ★ (4496)
3 ★ (10362)
2 ★ (28759)
1 ★ (134304)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The game it self is fun, especially when you play with friends but here's the problem for me; 1. You have to pay in order to play online 2. I recently had to reset my phone due to a repair and big problems with it, but when I downloaded polytopia after the reset and logged in to Google play I still couldn't play as the tribe I purchased. I could still see that I had 3 stars with it and all that in single player, but I can't play as it. Please fix, snälla
- 5 ★: A fun, turn-based game. If you don't have anything to do, it's a great time waster, and the multiple game modes make it even better. One suggestion I have is adding something like 3 or 4 tribes that are unlockable through playing, since currently all tribes are locked behind a paywall.
- 4 ★: I've had this game for a very long time, it's a great time waster. That said, there's some odd balance issues with the beginning works seeds (you will often be spawned with all the other tribes on top of you with the rest of the map being water). Additionally, the map appears to cap out at 324 tiled which is not nearly enough space for anything more than 4 tribes. Note: if these are the issues that I'm coming up with, the game is in a very solid and stable place. It's a great game!
- 5 ★: It's a calm and fun turn based strategy game that can be challenging. It is frequently updated. The graphics are cute and lovely. The music is lovely and I like that every tribe has it's own theme. The game also does not have any ads. The only downside is that you need to pay for most of the tribes and to unlock multiplayer. But you still start with 4 fun tribes, the other tribes are cheap and the game is surprisingly not pay to win since the developers are doing a good job at balancing.
- 5 ★: My friend Dylan showed me this game a couple years ago and I fell instantly in love. It's stratagey for sure and has some similar aspects to chess. But don't let thf scare you away. It might take a minute to get the hang of polytopia but ride it out, it's totally worth it. 10/5 hundo p.
- 5 ★: My favourite game on playstore. I've bought all the tribes and have been playing the game on and off since it's release. I always look forward to the next update. Please add more facilities and upgrades for buildings. Air units for all tribes. Upgrades for ships
- 4 ★: Overall this is a fun game! I do have one problem though. Whenever I try to play multiplayer with random people the game says they are picking their tribe but even after a few minutes the players still have not chosen their tribe. I tried playing with different people but the same thing happened.
- 5 ★: The game was great! There is one problem for me and that is the ai when there are not aggressive or truce i think. Because when i was just minding my own, the ai just attack like it want to go there but my troop is there and i was like felt weird since why would they attack me if I didn't attack them first? So... Maybe improve the friendly ai? So it wouldn't make the truce like there advantage to take over my tribe. Thank you.
- 5 ★: I love this game! Very simple and enjoyable. Although I wish I could unloch some characters without paying. Maybe have like the faster you win perfection or just doing domination you earn points. Also it would be pretty nice if you could make alliances. Otherwise great game!
- 5 ★: Overall, I think that this is a very good game and I have a lot of fun playing it. For it being a free game, I haven't experienced any ads interrupting the game. I would recommend this game to people who like strategy games. I would only change the amount of turns you have, so when you create a custom game, you can have more than 30 turns. But that being said, all and all it is a great game, especially for someone looking for a strategy game.
- 5 ★: Best online game I've ever played. Great for casual play OR join a global community of players through Discord and Facebook. Join a team on PolyChamps for amazingly intense, high level play. Like all great strategy games, it's fun when played casually, but you can go super deep with strategy.
- 1 ★: 5* to 1* devs the "balance" changes ruined the game for me - I played this game for years optimizing my strategy for higher and higher scores just to have all the rules changed. Imagine if the governing body for chess just randomly decided some piece was too good and changed how that piece moved... If you wanted to nerf bardur/kickoo you should have just reduced their spawning resources - not completely restructure the tech tree. I loved this game but it's ruined for me now, very disappointing
- 4 ★: It's a really neat game, all things considered. It has a lot of potential, for sure. With future updates expounding on the complexity, it will definitely upgrade to 5 stars. As is, it's fun every now and then, especially if you're playing with friends.
- 5 ★: Honestly it's just a great game, the Devs are constantly updating and improving the game. There is plenty of content without paying and no ads. 10/10 would recommend. ps every friend that I have introduced to the game has loved it (and probably played it an unhealthy amount).
- 5 ★: Fantastic game which has a nice difficulty curve and unique atmostphere. The tech tree although simple, takes a while to utilise. Despite playing for a while now, I am still struggling to become a master at this game!
Instruction for installing Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.midjiwan.polytopia-v184.108.40.20676.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsBattle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk 220.127.116.1176 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsBattle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 18.104.22.16876:
Published on: May 31, 2021
File size: 77.5 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 22.214.171.12445:
Published on: April 16, 2021
File size: 77.5 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 126.96.36.19989:
Published on: February 22, 2021
File size: 79.9 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 188.8.131.5226:
Published on: February 19, 2021
File size: 79.9 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 184.108.40.20623:
Published on: February 16, 2021
File size: 79.9 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 220.127.116.1120:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 76.8 MB