Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 188.8.131.5289
See all previous versions
|File size:||79.9 MB|
|Publish date:||February 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBattle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Midjiwan AB on February 22, 2021.
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 184.108.40.20689 is latest version of Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game updated by CloudApks.com on February 24, 2021. On this page you can find Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed some bugs with the bugs:
- Adjustments to temple scores and descriptions
- Allow healing when hp is full but unit is poisoned
- Algae outside borders give population when expanding borders
- Standing on mycelium heals
- Ruins don't give explorers if the explorers can't move
- Explorers can move on algae
- Soft-lock after levelling up city to level 5 with fungi fixed
- Converted independents no longer get tied to a city
- Centipede push order prioritize direction of its following segment
The Description“Pocket Gamer - Mobile game of the year”
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning unique turn based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* Mirror Matches. (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Multiplayer Real time view.
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Mirror Matches (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Player Avatars.
* Game play in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (10400)
4 ★ (4575)
3 ★ (10011)
2 ★ (27585)
1 ★ (129156)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Edit: This is a great game again. The last update fixed the issue i was having. Btw, they have pretty good customer service as well as a fun game. This is a turn based strategy game that can be from very easy to crazy hard. Cute graphics. Catchy music which you can turn off if it bugs you after a while. The best iz that you can play off line in single player. Great for long trips. Ive been playing for years, ive bought several extra tribes which makes it more fun. Easy to play, hard to master.
- 5 ★: Paying Supporter Here: Suggestions: Split random multiplayer into "standard", and "custom" games. Standard being something fast (5m 4pl Huge)+ Other presets. Then... Add an elo rating system to "standard" multiplayer games. Easy to do, adds a LOT to the people who say game gets old
- 2 ★: The A.I really sucks, even in the highest difficulty of crazy bot. There are two major flaws. The first flaw is that the bots never build Warships. How do you expect them to win a sea battle without warships? The other major flaw is that, while defending a city, the bot simply attacks an opponent troop standing adjacent to the city. This reduces the defending troop's health, and makes the city easily occupiable. Instead they should take the troop aside, and spawn a defender or a swordman.
- 5 ★: Amazing game. I've always had a picture in my head of what I want I want from the perfect turn based strategy game (my favourite kind of game) but I've never seen it realised until this game. Truly the best of the genre. My only job positive (but not negative either) comment is since I'm a collector at heart an option to bulk buy all the tribes would be nice.
- 5 ★: I still love this game and would rate it 5 stars, but after the latest update, I CANNOT use the tribes I have bought unless I connect to the Internet which is really annoying!! This is new behaviour, and I don't appreciate it. Fix this and I will rate it at 5 stars again. Update: the issue has been fixed. I'm happy to rate it the 5 stars it deserves.
- 5 ★: I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GAME!!! Its awesome and I really think it should get more popularity very much deserved! I love playing this game soo much! If you're a fellow viewer please dont think I'm some advertiser. It's just this game is really good🤗. The only thing I would like is more units. I know I read in google there wont be any. But PLEASE I would play this game for hours more. I've bought every tribe and getting a bit bored. Would appreciate if u could add more units,boats and difficulties!
- 5 ★: Amazing app, super fun to play. It's a turn based strategy game with great music and graphics as well. However it can get a bit boring if you play it too much in a certain amount of time, but it is fun to come back to after a few days or weeks. You can also play strangers online to make it more interesting and difficult for yourself. Definitely try this game out. For the developer: Maybe introduce diplomacy into the game?
- 5 ★: This is probably my favorite mobile game ever. Its free which is great, but you do have to pay for anything but the base tribe. Thats fine with me because that means I don't get bombarded by ads while I'm on wifi. I've played this game for hours and its always new and exciting even with just the 4 base tribes
- 5 ★: Probably the best mobile game I have ever played. In contrast to most mobile games, this one can be truly challenging. The world generator provides a new interesting map every game and keeps it fresh. Even after multiple years, it's the only mobile game I come back to time after time. Great work!
- 5 ★: I really like the graphic design of the game. It is very simple but attractive nonetheless. The rules and gameplay are quite easy to understand. This game is great if you are looking for a strategy game and Chess is too hard.
- 5 ★: This game is epic. There are many tactics and the skill tree. You can become allies or kill everyone. The maps are randomly generated, so its diffrent each time. I wish they made a bundle for all the extra tribes instead of buying all them individually. Please do that
- 5 ★: This game is pretty addicting, but yet exciting. It is very fun playing with my brothers online even though they live miles away. The Luxidoor Tribe is pretty expensive, but no complaints other than that. The game is so interesting because there are so many tribes to pick.
- 5 ★: Never have I played a mobile game as much as I have played Polytopia. It's a simple game that can require lots of in depth thought. One thing that Polytopia lacks is online matchmaking (OUT NOW), but with one of the best communities, I can't stop coming back!
- 5 ★: This is an incredibly addictive game! I have been playing it for a couple years now and I can honestly say I am still playing. I would like to give the developers praise for creating a game that is so satisfying. Now we have online matches as well! That is icing on the cake! My one and only wish is that we could get the other tribes without spending money. I wouldn't mind earning credits to watch ads! Even if the ads were 30 seconds each and I only earned half of a penny towards the next tribe.
- 5 ★: Awesome stratigy game, awesome to play with friends and also good costumer service. 5 stars without a doubt. Would be happy to see more updates not fix related maybe add something like seamonsters that attack all players in the water or wolf's that you can tame. But still enjoy playing it without and update so it's not so nessesary.
Instruction for installing Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.midjiwan.polytopia-v220.127.116.1189.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsBattle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game game apk 18.104.22.16889 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsBattle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 22.214.171.12489:
Published on: February 22, 2021
File size: 79.9 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 126.96.36.19926:
Published on: February 19, 2021
File size: 79.9 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 188.8.131.5223:
Published on: February 16, 2021
File size: 79.9 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 184.108.40.20620:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 76.8 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 220.127.116.1115:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 76.8 MB
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game 18.104.22.16869:
Published on: January 11, 2021
File size: 77.5 MB