Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.4.8
|File size:||95.5 MB|
|Publish date:||November 12, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Action Games|
About Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game is a free Android Action game, has been published by Eldring on November 12, 2020.
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.4.8 is latest version of Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game updated by CloudApks.com on November 11, 2020. On this page you can find Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Hey guys! In this update I've have:
- Added language support for Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Swedish
- Added more unique rifle parts
- Fixed bugs in cutscene 3 where parts were missing
- Bug fixes
- Decreased game filesize
- Improved loading sequence (starting game)
The DescriptionShoot jetpacks, pirates, and famous DJ’s. Get paid *stacks* of cash. Build a sniper war machine. Get addicted to the most innovative sniper game on the App store.
Play every mission for free. 90% of our players have never spent a dime.
Pick between classic mob missions, secret spec ops, “Wanted” bounty hunting, and hostage situations.
Stalk your prey through nightlife districts, loft apartments, peaceful suburban homes, and distant mountains.
MORE THAN JUST “POINT AND SHOOT”
Innovative gameplay mechanics test your cleverness and wits. Eliminate targets with wrecking balls, barbecues, and without attracting attention... you said you were a professional, right?
Alternate between classic sniper missions and close combat spec ops where you’ll break through windows, climb through vents, tactically breach doors.
As you become infamous, you’ll move on from settling small time disputes to working for the biggest mafiosos in town.
• You’ve never seen stick figures like these
• Hilarious Animations
• Create your perfect rifles
• 40+ Missions of dramatic sniper shooting challenges
• Endless hours of intense FREE sniper action
• The follow up to "Clear Vision (17+)" , "Clear Vision 2" & "Clear Vision 3"
Download in time for our next free content update.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (3022)
4 ★ (1620)
3 ★ (3838)
2 ★ (6612)
1 ★ (26261)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: It's fun for a while but it feels like a demo. There's no story, just endless point and click. The only thing interesting now is collecting unique parts, except the only way to do that is to buy gold to open chests. And while fun, there's no way I'd spend money on this extended proof of concept when I can play 4 other better games for free on any flash game website.
- 4 ★: Games plays well so far it's nice to have a casual sniper game the only thing I would recommend is instead of using gold bars to refill power ups perhaps having them as rewards for bonus task in missions like getting the kills a certain way or something along those lines I find myself having to use the range calculation alot and I would like is if the scope have cross marks to indicate better where U should place the shot overall good game.
- 1 ★: Very quickly puts you in a spot where it is extremely difficult to make good shoots,combined with an energy system to boot makes it rather annoying, you will have to pay money for a better weapon if not, good luck grinding the same missions for very little cash.
- 3 ★: This is truly an amazing game, I love it! However I'm on level 3 and can't seem to level up anymore, as it reads all my headshots and any other shots I make as Fails? Please get this fixed, it's really frustrating as it truly is an amazing game!
- 3 ★: This game is fun for a few hours but the fun quickly goes down the toilet, the energy bar ruins the gameplay in-fact it stops the gameplay. The levels are a joke, instead of the developer adding more interesting and "fun" levels, there just repeated, basically when you complete the campaign and the side missions you just get to replay then again, and that's so lazy, you do get a boost in money and xp but that's not enough to fill the void of how empty this game feels.
- 4 ★: Fun game. Would be nice to have more energy or if you didn't lose energy if you successfully complete a mission. Main issue for me right now is that the mission tab doesn't fully extend out. Happens every 2 missions or so and I need to close the game and go back in to fix it. So it can be a bit annoying when you just want to play. Overall though I like the game a lot.
- 4 ★: Oh Stix Wars these guys have been at it while in the video game world. So capable they are in simplifying some of the more complex titles and genre of games and the. Ad some funny to it. Im sure stick game creators would say that its other games that take themselves too seriously... Cause games are supposed to waste time be quick and also fun. They do they time and time again and this title is no different. If you liked Silent Scope, way back when then this game is for you.
- 4 ★: Its was awesome until I play the wanted missions and you show me a picture of the target and I shoot em only to be told it was a witness and not the target so I have no idea who the target is also you tell me the distance but not the wind or anything so if I have a distance of say 350 and I line it up it misses either to the left or right so I have to do every mission twice just to find out if the wind is gonna send it to the left or right. Super disappointing
- 4 ★: Great game at first then ends up timing you out after a while making you choose to spend real money or be locked out for 8 mins or so. In that time i downloaded something else and now wont play this any more. Why do they lock you out for cash? So stupid. Also gaining the bigger rifles without spending real money is impossible. Play this until it locks you out, its fun at first, after that - uninstall
- 4 ★: Think its a good game, but like others said it goes by quick. What do you do when there's no levels left and own all the guns with all the upgrades on the top gun🤔🤷🏼♂️. Played almost 150 wanted levels now what?
- 5 ★: Its graphic, other than optical inquisitor, this game doesnt censor, since I live in south africa, I cant pay $. Thanks for giving me this experiance. I've been looking for this sort of game with no censorship and with this sort of gore for over 3 years. In a shortend way: Thank you.
- 2 ★: I've never been a fan of having to wait to play a game, and having ads during the time that I do play. It's a poor experience, and these types of games ultimately lose my interest faster than almost any other.
- 1 ★: Could be great but really trying to charge a person $99 for coins, are you kidding me? In all honesty why not charge for the game, say$4.99. I would buy it. I use to love the Clear Vision games but like all others, they want to either gouge you for $$$$$ or take up your time with ads. Also what's up with unique parts. Can I buy them with cash or is it just the gold you gouge me for. Also if I do why. An I just not get parts for rifles I own? Realy?
- 4 ★: Basically a flawless game, needs more levels, the gameplay is smooth (S10+), I like how the difficulty is determined by range and the ability of your rifle, you dont need to pay to finish the limited levels available. I am currently rank 26, almost the best gun, completely maxed. The reason for 4 stars is that special crate, it's a bit of a cash grab if you want the good stuff. Other than that, great game
- 5 ★: It's a nice and easy game but not too easy some of the missions can get difficult. Thank God for the powerups. I love the assortment of weapons you can use.
Instruction for installing Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.eldring.cvc-v1.4.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsClear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game game apk 1.4.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsClear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.4.8:
Published on: November 12, 2020
File size: 95.5 MB
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.4.6:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 95.7 MB
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.4.4:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 96.1 MB
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.3.24:
Published on: July 14, 2020
File size: 93 MB
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.3.23:
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 92 MB
Clear Vision 4 - Brutal Sniper Game 1.3.20:
Published on: June 15, 2020
File size: 93.1 MB