Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.45
|File size:||24.1 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Adventure Games|
About Hard Time (Prison Sim) game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHard Time (Prison Sim) game is a free Android Adventure game, has been published by MDickie on April 13, 2021.
Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.45 is latest version of Hard Time (Prison Sim) game updated by CloudApks.com on April 14, 2021. On this page you can find Hard Time (Prison Sim) apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hard Time (Prison Sim) game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Wider display for enhanced compatibility with modern phones in either landscape orientation, whilst still retaining support for older 32-bit devices.
- Faster frame rate recommended by default (130%).
The DescriptionThe toughest prison sim in the yard - now celebrating over 10 MILLION downloads!!!
Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling jail of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the jail populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to stop you from making a break for it.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will break down and will temporarily lose control of your character (almost certainly getting into trouble!).
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
- STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself.
Upgrade to "VIP" to enjoy the full experience without ads - plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other.
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
The game uses buttons where letters like GTA represent what they do:
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (55617)
4 ★ (15093)
3 ★ (25720)
2 ★ (35858)
1 ★ (211523)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I loved this game when I was younger cause I could customise my character and now I can't which is upsetting since I played this alot and now that you've updated it its annoying but don't get me wrong I still love this game its just the update that annoyed me
- 2 ★: I'm giving this game 2 stars, because the first time i downloaded this game in 2018, i used to customize characters for free, but now i have to pay to customize characters and it's besause of this stupid update and everyone hates this update including me, because this update sucks no wonder thousands of people are quitting this game per week and please, do not download this game, what a waste of internet, because this game is now useless.
- 4 ★: Between 0 & 5 stars, I'll rate 4/5 stars because everything is AWESOME, except for the VIP part because you used to be able to customize your character, although now YOU GOTTA' PAY JUST TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR FREAKING CHARACTER!!! 😠😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 But all the creator's other games (such as "Super City", [aka MY FAVORITE ONE] & "Wrestling Revolution." But other than that, this game isn't really that bad.
- 4 ★: Very funny stupid and weird XD what I like but............ this game is $3 for costumes so I bought it that's not why I give it 4 stars its because when you buy it there's not a lot of costumes to do you can only wear prison,military and boring others and you can choose to be man or woman so that's it not like before 😕😤😣
- 4 ★: The game is great, but there is a weird glitch where people go up to the roof and stay stuck, and it ruins the population of the prison a little. That is why I rated it 4 stars.
- 5 ★: Pay the $3!! Apparently customization is a big deal to most... everyone agrees this is an amazingly fun addictive game so don't be cheap $3 vs $20-$40-$60 games peoe pay for game consols
- 2 ★: The game is better . But one mistake . All civiles , prisoners , police officer are only fighting with me he kind arrest another one . I confusing by this game and graphic are too bad but game is nice I enjoy this game and really fun by this game . Plz make update .
- 3 ★: I used to love this game when my cousin introduced it to me but now that they updated it and u can't customize ur character like u used to it kinda sucks and call the character are males I find it kinda sexist. That's all I gotta say overall the game is ok
- 5 ★: I like it but I need to take the thing out so we can customize are avatar that will be good and size the numbers in the day bc every time I play it gives me 90 days and I don't like it if u can do that. That with be so cool and I appreciate it and please make more. ....
- 2 ★: This game does not worth your time because when you use the controls it makes you mist the person and every time when you find a gun are hit a police officer more days are add to your time somtimes what a game
- 1 ★: I can't walk the player. The player is not moving staying at same place . The moving bottons are not showing
- 3 ★: Fun game but some odd bugs and controls. Buttons randomly disappear and make you do random actions. Which can be really annoying when it makes you attack a guard and get time added to your sentence
- 5 ★: I love all of MDickie's games. You make/create great and funny games. It's ok that the graphics isn't good,but those are funny. I will download all of your games, and recommend it to all my friends too.
- 1 ★: The fact that the previously free custom character option took all the fun away. I wish that i had never updated the game. >:(
- 1 ★: It used to be great but the fact that you have to pay now to customize your own character ruined EVERYTHING!!!!!
Instruction for installing Hard Time (Prison Sim) game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hard Time (Prison Sim) game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.HardTime-v1.45.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Game PermissionsHard Time (Prison Sim) game apk 1.45 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsHard Time (Prison Sim) 1.45:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 24.1 MB
Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.458:
Published on: April 08, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.454:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 25.2 MB
Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.453:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 24.2 MB
Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.452:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 25.2 MB
Hard Time (Prison Sim) 1.451:
Published on: March 24, 2021
File size: 24.2 MB