Age of Civilizations II 1.01415_ELA
See all previous versions
|File size:||88 MB|
|Publish date:||December 19, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Age of Civilizations II game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAge of Civilizations II game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Łukasz Jakowski on December 19, 2018.
Age of Civilizations II 1.01415_ELA is latest version of Age of Civilizations II game updated by CloudApks.com on August 21, 2019. On this page you can find Age of Civilizations II apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Age of Civilizations II game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)New scenario: Victorian Era, 1836
New scenario: Ancient Greece
99% loading bug fix - If doesn't help game data/cache need to be cleared
Rewritten system of saves in game for more stability
New scenario: Napoleonic wars 1792
New: Minimum army to attack and capture any province must be over 10 units
It's possible to rotate the game in landscape mode
Modern World and WW2 scenario optimization! Now, AI makes its moves much faster!
Music is back! All 29 tracks!
The DescriptionAge of Civilizations II is a grand strategy wargame that is simple to learn yet hard to master.
Your objective is to use military tactics and cunning diplomacy to either unify the world, or conquer it.
Will the world bleed out or bow before you? The choice is yours..
Approach to the History
Age of Civilizations II goes through the whole history of humanity, Age by Age, beginning in the Age of Civilizations and leading into the far future
Historical Grand Campaign
Play as many Civilizations ranging from the largest empire to the smallest tribe, and lead your people to glory in a campaign spanning thousands of years from the dawn of civilization to the future of mankind
Detailed map of the world with many historical borders
Deeper diplomatic system between Civilizations
Create own History using in-game editors
Hotseat, play with as many players as Civilizations in scenario!
More detailed diversity of Populations
End game timelapses
Create own world and play it!
Scenario Editor, create own historical or alternate history scenarios!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (1,982)
4 ★ (255)
3 ★ (99)
2 ★ (54)
1 ★ (95)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Its like HOI4 on mobile and it runs well. if you have a computor get HOI4 but if not this is the perfect game to have.
- 5 ★: turns out the problem is my old phone, got new phone and the game runs flawlessly
- 5 ★: I love the game and can't stop playing, but i don't know how to save a city
- 5 ★: Wonderful game . I wish there were a few things however . I wish their was better optimization
- 5 ★: Oh my goodness. This is HOI4 for Android literally.
- 5 ★: As always, a great game! Thank you!
- 5 ★: It's fun, and engaging
- 4 ★: I've play 2 games from Paradox EU4 and Vicky 2. So I'm naturally going to compare to those games. to be honest there's a lot in this phone game to get into. and it a good time killer when you're out and about and need to beat a few minutes. It's not as complex as the paradox titles but it's a phone game so you shouldn't expect something super intricate. It's grab and go with a tutorial that shows you the ropes pretty well. I'd recommend this game.
- 3 ★: i like it but there are 2 things i hate. 1: Stability. can there please be an option to turn it off? 2: when you take capitals and big cities, the country should capitulate!!! its so annoying having that one enemy army moving around so much when they have no capital or cities! plz fix this and make it more realistic.
- 5 ★: Truly flawless. though, more scenarios would be great like the ancient world where you can be Rome, egypt, Ancient india, Qin China, and the Sassanids or safavids. or a colonial era scenario where you can be the British Empire, or the german Empire, and more. these scenarios would i feel, give the game many many choices. also, a difficulty altering mode would be appreciated. thanks! ive been addicted to this game for the past few weeks, and i love it
- 5 ★: I love it! if only you can add a image importer for custom leaders and add a few scenarios like WW1, Cold war etc. Also it would be nice if for custom civilizations you could make different flags for all ideologies. But what I really want is a feature that changes leaders after a certain date.
- 2 ★: A game that finally let's me play a true diplomatic war game on my phone! Needs a way to get other people's scenarios though. And maybe online multiplayer would be a good idea. Has issues with my only device, Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime. Instantly crashes when interrupted even briefly and crashes always unless under certain settings. Those settings are long forgotten due to whenever it crashes, IT CHANGES THE SETTINGS. Please fix this so I can enjoy the game again. Otherwise it was a waste of my money.
- 3 ★: I was playing as the soviet union and was in a war with Romania. In the same turn, I took 2 of Romania's provinces and Romania took my entire country. I am confused what am I doing wrong. Also I find the controls to small and hard to use. I really wanted to like this game, I just want to know, how I get conquered in the first turn of a war.
- 3 ★: Game is very fun and a great time killer. Only problem is, the game usually lags badly when zooming out and crashes most of the time. This is a very big problem as the game is fun and it is very frustrating to get so far and then have the game crash at random times.
- 2 ★: So on my phone, the army count, nation flage/name and are significantly larger than the actual provinces in Europe. This was an inconvenience but I could get around by switching to a map mode without these. Unfortunately when it came to peace deals, the score points were also larger than the provinces making it impossible to see which province you selected. i couldn't find a take all province opinion which would 50% solve the issue.
Instruction for installing Age of Civilizations II game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Age of Civilizations II game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz-v1.01415_ELA.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsAge of Civilizations II 1.01415_ELA:
Published on: December 19, 2018
File size: 88 MB