Age of Civilizations Asia 1.151a
See all previous versions
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||May 30, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Age of Civilizations Asia game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAge of Civilizations Asia game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Łukasz Jakowski on May 30, 2018.
Age of Civilizations Asia 1.151a is latest version of Age of Civilizations Asia game updated by CloudApks.com on August 21, 2019. On this page you can find Age of Civilizations Asia apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Age of Civilizations Asia game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)S8 bug fix
New: Sandbox mode
New: Colour of Civilization
New: Army view instead of Economy view
New language: Português
New language: Čeština
Scale of achievements
Scale of icons
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New: Settings->Font Size
New language: Italiano
User can select Civilization in the Random Game mode.
New: Random Game -> Civilization
New language: 日本語
New language: Français
New language: 한국어
The DescriptionAge of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
- Asia | [462 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 211 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (1,344)
4 ★ (296)
3 ★ (107)
2 ★ (40)
1 ★ (83)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: 1914 full* please
- 2 ★: Full of bugs
- 5 ★: This game should have a mode where you can make your own flags and also even protectorate or puppet states. Then there should be island territories in the oceans that we could invade. But all in all, this game is really good and addictive.
- 5 ★: I was wondering, and I am sure anyone can agree with me on this, but can you put time in the game please like Tim elike say the scenario we picked like 1936 as each turns go the months change in the game all the way to another hear please please I am surely anyone can agree with me on this right?
- 5 ★: Enjoyed it more than I expected! I thought I may be a bit boring with so much empty land but it actually isn't that bad.
- 4 ★: I was addicted at first but i lost my phone...i bought another and im still liking the app to and it's astounding
- 5 ★: Superb series of games and fairly priced, have been with it for some time with every new mobile (Cell) Thanks for this game!
- 5 ★: Awesome game. Please add the Korean War scenario and the Cold War scenarioalong with Taiwan.
- 5 ★: Could you do a nonaggression mode where you decide to attack first
- 5 ★: I finally finished the war in Korea! (South Korea won) Amazing game!!! 5 stars
- 5 ★: Just buy it Just buy it J...Just buy it Oh god just buy it it is so good
- 4 ★: Hope we could play with other players around the world.hope it was online
- 5 ★: Make the population in the states higher and add back economic view
- 5 ★: I love it but just a quick question why isn't Taiwan in this game?
- 5 ★: This game is so amazing
Instruction for installing Age of Civilizations Asia game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Age of Civilizations Asia game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (age.of.civilizations.asia.jakowski-v1.151a.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsAge of Civilizations Asia 1.151a:
Published on: May 30, 2018
File size: 1 MB