Age of Civilizations Africa 1.15_AoC2
See all previous versions
|File size:||9.1 MB|
|Publish date:||December 05, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Strategy Games|
About Age of Civilizations Africa game
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAge of Civilizations Africa game is a free Android Strategy game, has been published by Łukasz Jakowski on December 05, 2018.
Age of Civilizations Africa 1.15_AoC2 is latest version of Age of Civilizations Africa game updated by CloudApks.com on August 20, 2019. On this page you can find Age of Civilizations Africa apk details, game permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Age of Civilizations Africa game apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this game apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)S8+ bug fix
Map is glitching at the top - Fixed
Scramble for Africa bug fix
New: Sandbox mode
New: Colour of Civilization
New: Army view instead of Economy view
New language: Português
New language: Čeština
Scale of achievements
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New language: Italiano
User can select Civilization in the Random Game mode.
New: Random Game -> Civilization
New language: 日本語
AI improvements: Diplomacy
New language: 한국어
The DescriptionAge of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
- Africa | [436 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 235 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- Scramble for Africa
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (953)
4 ★ (161)
3 ★ (74)
2 ★ (56)
1 ★ (128)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Keeps deleting my saves
- 5 ★: Nice game
- 5 ★: Its awesome
- 5 ★: THE BEST
- 5 ★: Loved it
- 3 ★: When the game worked it was great, however if I ever zoomed out/in the game would get extremely slow and laggy. This would not go away even if you zoomed in. Before I would zoom in/out the game would run at a solid 45-50 fps.
- 2 ★: The UI gets in the way too much so you can't really see what you're doing. I imagine it would work better on a tablet
- 5 ★: I wanted that Europe map so badly but the thing is please make a sale so it's free. I love the other games alot.
- 5 ★: Need a Motorola G6 (I don't know how to say this), needs less glitching (less slow movement) for G6.
- 3 ★: Moderate learning curve, could use a simpler interface for starting your first game. Turn orders are random.
- 1 ★: How do country's in scramble gain like 10 provinces a turn? I can only gain 3 or 2 the first turn. Also almost always when I tap it thinks I tap somewhere else so I start another war
- 3 ★: Good simple game. But after geting the newest version of Android it is almost unplayable
- 1 ★: My country name is Morocco and not maroko .... You can google country names instead of making huge mistakes :@
- 2 ★: I have no idea what's going. This games weird.
- 3 ★: Loved it after playing once but now it crashes when ever I try to open it
Instruction for installing Age of Civilizations Africa game apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Age of Civilizations Africa game apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (age.of.civilizations.africa.lukasz.jakowski-v1.15_AoC2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this game will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsAge of Civilizations Africa 1.15_AoC2:
Published on: December 05, 2018
File size: 9.1 MB
Age of Civilizations Africa 1.15_AoC2:
Published on: November 18, 2018
File size: 9.1 MB
Age of Civilizations Africa 1.1542:
Published on: February 02, 2017
File size: 8.6 MB