Study Bible offline 1.0
|File size:||19.2 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Libraries & Demo Apps|
About Study Bible offline app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStudy Bible offline app is a free Android Libraries & Demo app, has been published by Verse of the day on June 28, 2021.
Study Bible offline 1.0 is latest version of Study Bible offline app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2021. On this page you can find Study Bible offline apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Study Bible offline app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionMUST-HAVE STUDY BIBLE
If you are looking for a good Study Bible, this is the one to get. This app contains the most read Bible off all time, King James Version. It comes with notes and commentary written by theologian Cyrus Ingerson Scofield.
This commentary gives you a better understanding of Bible’s passages.
BEST USER EXPERIENCE
The audio of the entire text of the Bible is available in this app, if you're more inclined to listen than to read.
So, if you are in line at the supermarket, walking or waiting for a meeting, you can hear the holy scriptures easily on your phone!
It is completely free to download and free to use. The Bible can be read even without an internet connection. Read it, explore it and share it without WIFI access.
ENJOY MORE CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES
- Highlight, bookmark, or take notes while you're reading
- Separate your favorite verses in a list to access them later
- Possibility of enlarging or reducing the font size of the text
- Night mode option: if you use your Bible app before going to sleep, apply night mode to protect your eyesight and get a better rest
- Search topics you are interested in within the Bible with keywords
- Receive the verse of the day punctually every morning on your phone
- Share the Bible by sending verses by email, WhatsApp or SMS or by creating beautiful Bible pictures to post on the networks
- Easily share verses you love directly from the app.
BOOKS INCLUDED IN THE BIBLE:
The Old Testament is composed of 39 books:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Study Bible offline app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Study Bible offline app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (study.bible.offline.free-v1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsStudy Bible offline app apk 1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsStudy Bible offline 1.0:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 19.2 MB