|File size:||720.9 KB|
|Publish date:||February 18, 2014|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.6+ (Donut)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About QRCTrack app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewQRCTrack app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Sam Bakri on February 18, 2014.
QRCTrack 1.07 is latest version of QRCTrack app updated by CloudApks.com on July 19, 2019. On this page you can find QRCTrack apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
QRCTrack app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added new images
The DescriptionGet GPS information and compare to encrypted qrcode image. This is an initial prototype for proof of concept. The goal is simple, tag a product with a QR code that has encrypted valid gps location. If code scanned at a different gps then it shows that product is at wrong location. Method validates product/location data.
Ratings and Reviews
1.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing QRCTrack app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download QRCTrack app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (qrctrack.com-v1.07.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsQRCTrack app apk 1.07 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write (but not read] the user's call log data.
Previous versionsQRCTrack 1.07:
Published on: February 18, 2014
File size: 720.9 KB