AntiVirus PRO Android Security Varies with device
|Version:||Varies with device|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||May 23, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About AntiVirus PRO Android Security app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAntiVirus PRO Android Security app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by AVG Mobile on May 23, 2018.
AntiVirus PRO Android Security Varies with device is latest version of AntiVirus PRO Android Security app updated by CloudApks.com on July 19, 2019. On this page you can find AntiVirus PRO Android Security apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AntiVirus PRO Android Security app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Delivering our new GDPR-focused data privacy and security benefits to all of our users worldwide.
* Introducing new privacy controls under Personal Privacy settings.
* Introducing SMS Shield - receive a warning if you receive a malicious URL by text message
* Introducing Data Usage - counts your mobile data consumption and alerts you when approaching your plan limit
* Android home screen widget now performs actions in the background.
* Improved design of home screen.
The DescriptionGet AVG AntiVirus PRO Android™ Security now for premium, full featured protection from viruses, malware, spyware and online exploitation in real-time.
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security you can:
★ Scan apps and games in real-time
★ Enable locating your lost phone via Google Maps™
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Monitor & Optimize battery, storage and data package usage
★ Hide your most-private photos in an encrypted Vault
★ Scan WiFi networks for encryption issues, weak passwords and other threats
★ See which apps you spend the most time on with App Insights
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Lock - password protection for sensitive apps
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone trying to unlock your phone
★ Device Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
★ Scan apps and games for malicious content
★ Scan websites for harmful threats and get redirected to “Safe Page” when a threat is detected (Android's default browser and Chrome and OS older than 6.0)
★ WiFi Scanner, Analyzer and Inspector for network encryption, password strength, Captive Portal (ones that make you 'sign-in' before you can use the WiFi) and ARP Poisoning (lets attackers re-direct you to a different URL)
★ Monitor battery consumption to optimize and save power
★ Kill tasks and processes to help boost speed
★ Keep track of your mobile data plan usage
★ Optimize storage space (internal and SD card)
Use AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security together with AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost phone via Google Maps
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone shout (ring) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ Device Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
★ Hide private photos in a password-protected Vault to prevent others from snooping on your memories
★ App Lock: lock sensitive apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your phone settings to secure its configuration
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker isn’t available for devices with Android v4.4 and newer)
★ Delete call history, clipboard content and browsing history (Chrome)
★ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security is available in 33 languages.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission allows you to remotely lock and wipe your device from my.avg.com.
This app uses Accessibility permission to protect visually impaired and other users against phishing attacks and malicious websites.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (68,174)
4 ★ (11,339)
3 ★ (2,498)
2 ★ (1,032)
1 ★ (2,154)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: The app lock swipe key changed itself and now I can't get into my apps, I know it changed because I used the same swipe as to unlock my phone and that still works.. you need to sort it out quick or I'll be uninstalling and looking for money back
- 1 ★: Frequent pop-ups keep saying "we are looking out for you" even in the paid version. This really irritates and annoys me. Wish I could get my money back and install Kaspersky where there we're no pop-ups in paid version.
- 5 ★: I've been using AVG products since 1998. Until I started using AVG, I had experienced a number of viral disruptions. Since the time that I first installed AVG I have had essentially no undetected problems with viruses. I have spent the time with an experience of comfort and security. So I am extremely grateful for what AVG has been doing and what they continue to do - which is to provide worry-free computer and cell phone usage.
- 4 ★: Works very good. I upgraded to pro. Last few weeks shows a red warning for unresolved issues. When I open it flashes red then green. It changed so fast o cannot see or resolve the issue warning. Getting frustrating to thing I could be vulnerable.
- 5 ★: Been using app for some time and found it to be very good until the option to backup your apps etc was removed. Also now keeps on requiring you to "boost" and "scan" phone very regually even if options are deselected. Most major issue is that since the last 2-3 updates phone keeps getting slow, locking up and crashing all which have been proven to be something to do with avg. Please return app to as it was when it had the option to backup apps etc.
- 3 ★: Not real happy with it. keeps telling me that my phone has issues that needs resolved. but won't tell you what they are. really don't see it doing much of anything but eating battery life. going to uninstall it. thanks Kevin H
- 1 ★: Every minute of so, I am getting an annoying pop up "we are looking out for you'. I have turned real-time notifications off and am still getting it. I am using the paid version.
- 2 ★: Hate the new widget. Blah white! Give us the old one back! Needs to be rooted for a firewall?? Thats nuts! Use the VPN method as other non-rooted firewalls do. Shouldn't have to violate other user agreements to use your app!!!
- 5 ★: I have used AVG for quite awhile now. Has protected me on two smart phones, a pc and about to add to my new tablet. Would someone do this if he didn't have confidence in it? Keep on protecting!
- 3 ★: Updated Nov 2017. First issue... Scan button is extremely annoying. It shakes like it's broken or vibrating. Second issue... the ignored threats notifications. I do not use Chrome and have it disabled (but can't remove it). I do not need Chrome support. I can't hide the notification that indicates Chrome support is not enabled. Third issue... multiple other "suggestions". I paid for the app to help support AVG and to AVOID ads. Please offer a way to mute suggestions and a way to opt out of offers for other products. Those of us willing to pay deserve better.
- 2 ★: Currently on a Pixel 3 and it tells me I have 1 threat. I click through and it gives me a red screen but no details. After poking around the red screen it asked to uninstall something called retail mode, which it can't seem to uninstall, not does anything show up in Android settings matching that name for me to manually uninstall.
- 5 ★: Have not had any problems yet. So seems to be doing it's job. Doesn't slow phone down. Just updated on Note 8 like new look and appears very fast scanning. Still behaving well
- 5 ★: It's great app always make sure I have this on all my phone's. however I always have problems with the anti theft part never seems to connect so turned it off.
- 5 ★: Curious thing, run it every day, but every couple of days get notified the antivirus is turned off. Wonder if this happens to other smartphone users too. Thankfully AVG alerts me to this glitch. But really would be interested to find out which program pushes a hack thru
- 5 ★: Lost my phone today, had the last pictures of my Dadbin it, I was frantic. We pulled up the AVG app on my daughters phone pinged my phone went to that general location and sent the alarm. Its loud and states this is a lost phone, I found my phone thanks th this program. Thank you so much for being so easy to use and really working. Highly recommend
Instruction for installing AntiVirus PRO Android Security app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AntiVirus PRO Android Security app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (org.antivirus-vVaries with device.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsAntiVirus PRO Android Security Varies with device:
Published on: May 23, 2018
File size: 1 MB