mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app 006
See all previous versions
|File size:||1 KB|
|Publish date:||March 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewmcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Chantal Pro SIA on March 22, 2021.
mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app 006 is latest version of mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app app updated by CloudApks.com on March 23, 2021. On this page you can find mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Samsung S21 Snapdragon 10 bit mode bugfix
Exposure changes by half-stops
The DescriptionPerhaps the most powerful and advanced professional video camera app on Android! mcpro24fps will open up incredible cinematic possibilities in your phone, previously available only in professional camcorders. If you have a question, please contact us: email@example.com.
We created mcpro24fps cinema camera exclusively for Android and therefore we are confident that the application is able to get the most out of the technical capabilities of your phone. Thousands of videographers from all over the world are already using our video camera app for professional video filming of their festival films, music videos, live reports, commercials and anything else that needs advanced capabilities to realize the authors' bold ideas.
Here are just some of the features that will surprise even the most advanced videographer:
★ Shooting in 10-bit for a large number of devices. HLG / HDR10 HDR video
★ Recording video in Log without turning on the GPU, like it is on "big" cameras
★ Huge number of Log modes for any situation.
★ Technical LUTs for seamless interpretation of Log in post-production
★ On-screen LUT for precise control of the frame when shooting
★ Deanamorphing and work with attached lenses
★ Programmable Focus and Zoom and how they work together
★ Focus Peaking and Expo Peaking for the complete frame control
★ Spectral and Zebra for easy exposure control
★ Setting up the white balance in Kelvins
★ Advanced work with metadata
★ The most flexible work with sound
★ Huge opportunities for the use of GPU resources
★ Responsive interface
★ Reliable automatic modes and the most convenient manual settings
Turn your phone into a video camera for creating cinematic masterpieces right now!
[Note]: It is important to understand that the functionality of the functions depends on the technical capabilities of your device. The Camera2 API at the Limited level or higher is required for the phone to work correctly.
1. If you have questions about the performance of some functions in your phone, you can ask them in the program chat in Telegram: https://t.me/mcpro24fps_en
2. Also it will be useful to read F.A.Q .: https://mcprotector.lv/faq/
3. Download our free Technical LUTs for instant conversion of log footage in professional editing programs: https://mcprotector.lv/technical-luts/
4. Official site: https://mcprotector.lv/
The complete technical specification is very large and is published on the official website at the link above. Look at a part of them.
• Multiple cameras support (where it is possible)
• Settings for each of the cameras are saved separately
• Recording in 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, 60 fps etc.*
• Support for all resolutions specified in the Camera2 API
• Two codecs support: AVC (h264) and HEVC (h265)
• Recording up to 500 Mb/s *
• Optical and digital video image stabilization*
• Setting up Log profiles through a tone curve *
• Tone curve adjustment via GPU
• Image adjustment through additional GPU filters
• Settings for hardware noise reduction, hardware sharpness, hardware correction of hot pixels
• Additional noise reduction through the GPU
• Configuring GOP
• Different modes of white balance
• Manual exposure mode and automatic exposure mode
• Adjustment of automatic exposure correction
• Three focus modes: automatic continuous, automatic on touch, manual focus
• Three perfect modes of crop-zoom function
• Variable bitrate mode and experimental constant bitrate mode
• Adjustment of distortion correction
• Support for different sound sources
• Support for different sampling rates, AAC (up to 510 kb/s) and WAV
• Ability to integrate WAV into MP4
* depends on the capabilities of the device and approvals from the manufacturer for 3rd party applications.
Film your best cinematic works on mcpro24fps!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (17)
4 ★ (17)
3 ★ (20)
2 ★ (22)
1 ★ (147)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It is a wonderful app that actually has much more features than the flagship app in the market. The app changed how I shoot videos and results in great quality. I just wish that it supports DJI Om 4 Gimbal as sometimes it is not convenient to use the gimbal and control the app from the touch screen of the smartphone. I already started using McPro24fps as my go to video app. I'll wait for the gimbal support and hopefully it will be supported soon. there is no need to have a full gimbal features support, just the basics, shutter button, pan and tilt would be enough.
- 3 ★: Make sure to try it first before buying. Because different phone have different feature that worked properly. Gamma curve selection is many. But not all is good for your camera sensor. Gamut selection other than Rec.709 is bad because it converted from Rec.601 color primaries original. Audio bitrate is many. But it is useless because audio frequency is limited to 17 KHz. Better stick to 160 Kbps. Manual wb adjustment is bad. Sometimes I can't get target 6500K when using wb card.
- 5 ★: Simply the BEST and most function loaded professional filming app today. Packed with detailed settings and LOGs, fully ready for a professional gig or just a hobby. The competition (F*****) stays behind, but is totally cool too. Two solid apps.
- 3 ★: Since the update none of my videos show up in my gallery app outside of the mcpro24fps app Also I wish there was an aption to undo settings back to the original for when you mess with gamuts and different logs. Update is amazing though. Can't wait to see more exciting stuff
- 4 ★: Very cool and powerful app. The only thing missing is gimbal support for DJI products and maybe 8k recording for newer Samsung devices... and thanks for the 48 fps mode and power of 24 shutter speeds!
- 2 ★: Keeps stuttering while recording and recording starts after a few seconds of delay I was not expecting this, filmic ran flawlessly Need help
- 3 ★: Can not get the zoom to work on my Samsung s20+. Not sure if it's something I have altered in the settings but all other apps like filmic Pro and dji mimo are working fine.
- 4 ★: A lot to learn, but enjoying the process. Integration with DJI Gimbal would be very useful.
- 3 ★: I can't retrieve the folder or move it from the app. I was using this app for a job and lost a day of footage along with 60gigs of memory.
- 5 ★: I have produced and filmed with many cameras such as Panavision, Arriflex, Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon and many more with credits such as Microsoft, abc, MTV, Epson and lots of international projects. mcpro24fps Is a professional grade app with features which only a professional film maker could develop. Now if this team could crack open the note20 ultra 108 megapixel camera plus build a still camera app, I personally would pay $100 for the upgrade. Bravo
- 5 ★: With the new update it works fine on pixel 4a.. changing rating to 5 stars..awesome app
- 1 ★: Seriously?! This app is buggin me out! It seems like, this app doesn't with Samsung Note 20 anymore and everytime I redo my previous settings, it restarts my phone by itself. Also, ever since, I bought this app, used the PAL mode (25fps and 50fps) which is required in Australia region, it doesn't work. But in other apps, works fine. Yes, this app has ton of great features for mobile film makers need and kind of suck though that these most features doesn't work in some devices.
- 5 ★: This is a huge game changer for Mobile filmmakers, I was thinking of getting an iPhone until I saw the capabilities of this app. It's very amazing, the footage looks great when I grade it, in terms of details, and quality, its something what most filmmakers needed. Is there like an open forum for discussion to see how far the camera can go? And like what kind of support we get on all smartphones tested, experiments to do. We need to get more people try out this app.
- 2 ★: Great quality on samsung galaxy s8 plus. I wish the shutter speed would stay the same when i use auto. I would like to just have auto ISO and the shutter speed stay the same. If there is a way to fix this, then the app gets 5 stars. Also i hope to see they add higher framerates! Update: November 18 2020 I really dont like this app anymore. Just took it off my tripod for vlogging and the stablization is horrible. I have a samsung galaxy s8 plus and theres no option for stabilization either.
- 5 ★: Wow. Just, wow. Started playing with it after purchasing today, and it already wipes the floor with Filmic Pro. So many options and features, at a fraction of the cost, but there is a learning curve! And the output is superior. So glad we Android users finally have GOOD options. (Note 20 Ultra)
Instruction for installing mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download mcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (lv.mcprotector.mcpro24fps-v006.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsmcpro24fps - professional manual video camera app 006:
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 1 KB