mcpro24fps - professional video recording app 006
See all previous versions
|File size:||1 KB|
|Publish date:||December 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About mcpro24fps - professional video recording app app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewmcpro24fps - professional video recording app app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Chantal Pro SIA on December 30, 2020.
mcpro24fps - professional video recording app 006 is latest version of mcpro24fps - professional video recording app app updated by CloudApks.com on December 31, 2020. On this page you can find mcpro24fps - professional video recording app apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
mcpro24fps - professional video recording app app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes for Sony, Google, Vivo devices
Focus to infinity functionality
For Pixel 4/XL on 11 android returned access to tonemap curve, now logarithmic profiles are available
Revised 60 and 120 fps modes for Sony
Added several Xiaomi devices to families
The DescriptionPerhaps the richest in settings cinematic video camera for Android devices. Writes 10 bits on Sony Xperia 5 and Xperia 1 devices. A fairly flexible application that can be customized to fit your device.
For all questions, please contact email@example.com.
Technical LUTs: https://mcprotector.lv/technical-luts/
1. Support for multiple cameras (where possible);
2. Save settings for each camera separately;
1. Support for recording 24, 25, 30 and 60 fps, depending on the capabilities of the device;
2. Support for all resolutions specified in Camera2 API;
3. Support for two codecs: AVC (h264) and HEVC (h265);
4. Support for bit rates up to 500Mb/s, depending on the capabilities of the device;
5. Hardware noise reduction settings;
6. Hardware sharpening settings;
7. Settings for hardware correction of hot pixels;
8. Support for optical and digital stabilization, depending on the capabilities of the device and manufacturer’s permissions;
9. Setting up Log profiles through a tone curve depending on the capabilities of the device;
10. Setting the tone curve through the GPU;
11. Image adjustment through additional GPU filters;
12. Additional noise reduction through GPU;
13. Configure GOP;
14. Elimination of flicker for the automatic exposure mode;
15. Different modes of white balance depending on the capabilities of the device (some devices claim to support manual BB, but it does not work correctly);
16. Two exposure modes: manual and automatic;
17. Setting automatic exposure correction;
18. Three focus modes: automatic continuous, automatic touch, manual;
19. Three types of crop zoom: up to video size, x2.0 and maximum;
20. Support 10 bits for LG V35/V40/V50/G7/G8, Sony Xperia1/Xperia5, Samsung S10/S20 Snapdragon, Xiaomi Mi9/Pro/T/T Pro, Asus Rog Fon II.
21. Adjustment of the density of points of the tone curve (relevant for 64 points and below)
22. Bitrate mode (variable/constant), if possible
23. Distortion correction setting
1. Support for different sound sources;
2. Support for different sample rates;
3. Support for AAC bitrate up to 510kb/s;
4. The ability to record sound in a WAV file;
5. The ability to integrate WAV into MP4 after recording (the recording length of one clip is limited by the system of the device).
1. The counter of dropped frames;
2. Video size counter in the record button;
3. Convenient manual focus control;
4. In manual focus mode you can double-click to increase the preview for more accurate focus;
5. Ability to limit manual focus on the top and bottom (double tap on the limiter button);
6. Convenient crop-zoom control;
7. Saving Log Profile Presets:
8. Saving presets of the GPU curve profiles;
9. Manual and auto-lock automatic white balance;
10. Ability to save presets for white balance settings;
11. Manual and auto-lock for automatic exposure;
12. In the manual exposure mode it is possible to change exposure depending of the frequencies of 50Hz and 60Hz;
13. Flashlight (if the device supports);
14. Fixing the orientation of the camera;
15. Two types of histograms: luminance and RGB;
16. Focus picking;
17. Zebra; Zebra limits adjustments;
18. Eleven types of grid;
19. Anamorphic previeww desqueeze (video remains stretched);
20. Start/stop recording on the volume buttons or a separate camera button;
21. Three types of screen brightness;
22. The ability to select the medium where the video will be saved (to record to an SD card, a very fast card is needed);
23. Selecting the size of a single piece of video (on many devices there is a 4GB limitation);
24. The ability to write video in pieces with overlapping or one by one;
25. Indication of the focus position in the automatic continuous focus mode;
26. Automatically save most settings.
27. Preview LUTs
Highly recommended for Sony XZ1 / XZ2/C/P / XZ3 / Xperia 1 / Xperia 5.
Requirements: Support for Camera2 API at Limited level and above.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (14)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (18)
1 ★ (142)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Great quality on samsung galaxy s8 plus. I wish the shutter speed would stay the same when i use auto. I would like to just have auto ISO and the shutter speed stay the same. If there is a way to fix this, then the app gets 5 stars. Also i hope to see they add higher framerates! Update: November 18 2020 I really dont like this app anymore. Just took it off my tripod for vlogging and the stablization is horrible. I have a samsung galaxy s8 plus and theres no option for stabilization either.
- 5 ★: Best video recording app so far. Many logs to choose. Have LUT conversion preset from logs to Rec.709 at 3DLUT Mobile. Have LUT conversion files that you can download at website or Telegram group to uses at video editing software. Have anti flicker mode. Many settings to adjust color gamut, gamma curve, etc.
- 3 ★: There are plenty of features and options to make your footage look great. I'm using the S20 Ultra and it only works up to 30fps. Any time I try to go higher, it will say Camera Lost and have to restart the app. Would give it a higher rating if the 60fps actually worked.
- 5 ★: Great app, on my xperia xz2 compact works wonderfully and does what others could not do. On my galaxy j7 2016 with res 1920x1080 and up the video looks squished. Not a big deal since the J7 is a backup phone, would be nice to have it working on it though.
- 5 ★: Works well on a Galaxy Note20U Snapdragon: h265 10bit full frame at 24fps, at 190mbps with constant framerate and noise reduction. Not working at all on a Pixel 5: no preview...
- 5 ★: Please add background recording feature. When quit the app before flush recording buffer, app blacked out when re-open the app. Othrr than that, it's amazing app. Worth the price.
- 5 ★: Wow. Just, wow. Started playing with it after purchasing today, and it already wipes the floor with Filmic Pro. So many options and features, at a fraction of the cost, but there is a learning curve! And the output is superior. So glad we Android users finally have GOOD options. (Note 20 Ultra)
- 5 ★: Amazing alternative to FiLMiC Pro, so far so good. I was almost going to buy the iPhone SE2 as I couldn't find anything usable for Android. Then I saw mcpro24fps vs FiLMiC comparison video in YouTube. Downloaded it and tried, works as good, if not better than FiLMiC. Thank you and keep up the great work! BTW, I'm using Sony XZ2 Premium.
- 5 ★: Really amazing app that does even more than Filmic Pro and some features I didn't think possible. Only major flaw is the lack of exposure options. By default auto should leave shutter at 180deg and control auto exposure with ISO and only change shutter slower if max ISO is reached or faster if min ISO is reached. Great to have manual and auto but auto should be more intelligent (not increase shutter speed and ISO like it does) and also be able to lock shutter and use auto ISO only.
- 5 ★: I really love this application so much it allows me to do a lot with my smart phone but I really like to bring out the option of time lapse mode and 60fps
- 5 ★: I really did not expect to find an app that can do FHD 60p CFR (constant framer rate) on my HTC U11+ smartphone. The app have a lot of interesting options like 10bit color depth and logs that I will definitely use with new mobile. Thanks a lot, mate! UI is OK in general (a bit overcomplicated). Some UI elements are confusing and I hope this will be addressed in future. P.S It would be nice if EN demo version available (allow to record up to 3 seconds for example).
- 5 ★: Exceptional app, works flawlessly with Xiaomi Mi Note 10, thanks for developers! Would hope for 10bit video recording, is this possible? Also, there is one thing that keeps me for switching to Filmic Pro - in Filmic Pro you can change framerate settings with exposure for example 1/10 or even 1/3s. Yes it gives lower framerate, but very useful for artistic interpretations or filming in low light. Would love to see this implementation in mcpro24fps in the future!
- 5 ★: I can't seem to do any color correction with the presets like, mLog, msLog etc. I have the app running on a Huawei mate 20 pro. Am I doing something wrong? I click on PICTURE and select a Tonemap, but nothing happens.
- 5 ★: As an Android user, this app is unbelievable. I've completely stopped using filmic Pro. The features are endless. Finally, a real cinematic Masterpiece for Android users.
- 5 ★: This is the best video recorder app for mobile phones ever. But one thing is so missing: pause while recording. When? :))
Instruction for installing mcpro24fps - professional video recording app app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download mcpro24fps - professional video recording app app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (lv.mcprotector.mcpro24fps-v006.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsmcpro24fps - professional video recording app 006:
Published on: December 30, 2020
File size: 1 KB