|File size:||43.8 MB|
|Publish date:||April 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About STINGTV app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSTINGTV app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Sting TV on April 12, 2021.
STINGTV 2.202.6/AC20.2.6/83a6424 is latest version of STINGTV app updated by CloudApks.com on July 15, 2021. On this page you can find STINGTV apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
STINGTV app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)תיקוני באגים ושיפור יציבות
The Descriptionאתם מוזמנים ליהנות מחוויית טלוויזיה נפלאה עם מגוון עצום של סדרות, סרטים, תוכן לילדים ועשרות ערוצים מבית yes
ב STINGTV :
למעלה מ40 ערוצים חיים
קטלוג עם מאות סדרות
הפקות מקור מבית yes
סדרות ילדים ונוער
סדרות וסרטי מדע וטבע
סדרות וסרטים דוקומנטריים
שירותי טלוויזיה מתקדמים כגון : קאצ' אפ וסטרט אובר
איך זה עובד?
נרשמים לשירות באתר, בוחרים איזה תוכן אתם אוהבים ותוך מספר דקות אתם כבר יכולים ליהנות מהחגיגה. ממש ככה תוך כמה דקות.
Ratings and Reviews
3.2 out of 5
5 ★ (247)
4 ★ (45)
3 ★ (67)
2 ★ (60)
1 ★ (330)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Very slow app response, streaming with many pauses, touch with long delay, no content indication on view progress, no user profiles, no search according to categories such as year, genre etc, can't download content to device. Take lessons from Netflix on how to deliver an app on a continuous pace. Very disappointing 😞
- 3 ★: contact is somewhat mediocre and limited when it comes to VOD. it also has some annoying features such as if you accidentally change phone orientation it stops streaming and doesn't let you get back to where you stopped. no easy fast forward or back forward. doesn't let you shift between episodes easily
- 1 ★: Awful app. The content is good as expected, but the app? So bad. Very(very!) slow, connection problems etc..I really considering moving to other provider because the app quality
- 1 ★: The app is working only in old devices and old versions of Android. Note 9-NOPE, Note 10+-NOPE. It worked on Galaxy S3 tablet until the update to Android 9 and then...NOPE.
- 1 ★: Actually one of the worst apps I've ever used. Everything works terribly, slow, buggy, laggy and crashy. It is an ACTUAL emberesment for the developers. Fix. It.
- 1 ★: works terribly in general, but since the update it stopped showing the live feed altogther..
- 3 ★: Good app for great service and content, though adding "Cast" button would be great improvement, and will make it worth 5 stars.
- 5 ★: Currently this version of this app works perfectly, can watch all my channels live and without screen freeze
- 2 ★: No support for Android 10, the app is slow on switching channels.
- 1 ★: Overpriced, very slow on tv and simply doesn't work on phone
- 1 ★: Very disappointing that this doesn't support the new Chromecast with Google TV
- 1 ★: Crashing and cannot start on S9+, Android 10.
- 1 ★: Can't install on LG TV Keeps crushing on tablet
- 1 ★: Not working on my tablet
- 1 ★: Current version crashes on wifi
Instruction for installing STINGTV app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download STINGTV app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (il.co.stingtv-v2.202.6/AC20.2.6/83a6424.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSTINGTV app apk 2.202.6/AC20.2.6/83a6424 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsSTINGTV 2.202.6/AC20.2.6/83a6424:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 43.8 MB
Published on: June 04, 2020
File size: 42.6 MB
Published on: June 05, 2019
File size: 27.5 MB
Published on: July 31, 2018
File size: 17.1 MB
Published on: July 31, 2018
File size: 15.7 MB
Published on: October 28, 2017
File size: 15.7 MB