YWCA School of Dance 5.9.15
See all previous versions
|File size:||3.8 MB|
|Publish date:||August 23, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About YWCA School of Dance app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewYWCA School of Dance app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by Mobile Inventor Corp on August 23, 2019.
YWCA School of Dance 5.9.15 is latest version of YWCA School of Dance app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find YWCA School of Dance apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
YWCA School of Dance app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionWelcome to the YWCA School of Dance. Our dance classes are an introduction to the world of dance. The YWCA School of Dance offers a fun-filled and non-competitive environment for your child to learn to express themselves in a new and artistic way. All dancers will gain greater self-confidence, creativity and a love for dance.
- Have a class in mind? Search by program, level, day, and time. You can register or even put yourself on a wait list.
- Classes are live and always updated.
- Need to know if classes are cancelled due to holidays? The YSD app will be the first to let you know.
**Receive push notifications for closings, registration openings, special announcements, and contests.
The YSD app is an easy-to-use, on-the-go way to access everything YSD has to offer right from your smartphone.
Ratings and Reviews
|5.0 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (1)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing YWCA School of Dance app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download YWCA School of Dance app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ywcaschoolofdance.mi-v5.9.15.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsYWCA School of Dance app apk 5.9.15 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsYWCA School of Dance 5.9.15:
Published on: August 23, 2019
File size: 3.8 MB