YCC365 Plus 4.1042.0.8881
|File size:||39.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 24, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About YCC365 Plus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewYCC365 Plus app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by cloudcam on June 24, 2021.
YCC365 Plus 4.1042.0.8881 is latest version of YCC365 Plus app updated by CloudApks.com on June 25, 2021. On this page you can find YCC365 Plus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
YCC365 Plus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1、Fix the problem.
2、Optimize the experience.
The DescriptionThe mobile app is the smartest – and easiest to use – home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. You can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (6287)
4 ★ (2182)
3 ★ (4055)
2 ★ (10990)
1 ★ (61521)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Never Ever pls don't buy. It's so worst, given cable and adapter is not working. After using my own adapter camera got turned on but adding that to app is another impossible thing... From past 2 weeks almost 6hours is wasted, it's dead slow, no smooth connection, various probles, getting irritated even to type the issues.... Pls take some other device.... Tks..
- 1 ★: Horrible ads prevent me from seeing my baby! I have to wait three seconds every single time I boot the app so that it can market its premium service to me before I can use the baby camera. Don't support this lowlife company if you're still in the refund window!! Edit: recently installed a pi hole on my network and the camera no longer works. If it can't display its ads it just ceases to function. If you're still in the refund window please do yourself a favor and get your money back.
- 1 ★: Update on Camera and app, after awhile it will lock you out of your login and password, can't get logged back in, the app never should have locked me out in the first place, hopefully nobody steals anything because I can't see them for the app locking me out, if they let me back in I'll change my review, maybe if nothing gets stolen that is.
- 1 ★: 04/13/2021: Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. I know there is nothing wrong with the camera. I think it's the app, it wants you to upgrade to the premium! I wish I never bought this camera! 01/15/2021: I don't like that this app is trying to update outside of the Google Play Store. That's very suspicious...
- 2 ★: previous version back to a year ago, can tap the alert notification bring to exact the event time to review the recording, but after a new version upgrade, this function no longer exist, tap the alert just see current recording, not the time when trigger the alert! worse!
- 1 ★: Terrible, bugs and rebooting cameras all the time. It does not work for security at all. Very annoying app not to mention permissions for no real reason, It does not work. If you want a camera avoid the ones with this app !!!
- 5 ★: I re, downloaded the app on my tablet then in the app typed in my house hold Wi-Fi & the camera connected, I then sent a share request to my email. Then on my phone and Tablet accepted my request now on line for remote viewing. Only problem is it sends a movement alert ( whilst on) when no one's in that room 🤔 👻 😲 🤤 😨
- 2 ★: I am looking for alternative apps because this one sucks. This app has Trouble recognizing MicroSD cards. This latest version of ycc365 Plus is always losing connection with the MicroSD card. I have tried several MicroSD cards and it's the same thing. The last app had no problem maintaining connection with the MicroSD card.
- 1 ★: Terrible app and company!!!! Absolutely no customer support. Video playback using your own memory card is useless. They want you to pay for their services. Had no issues during the trial period. Everything worked fine. Once it was over; cameras went offline constantly. Also one of my cameras would randomly pan towards areas that had no movement at as. I think someone was controlling it. What a waste of a good camera my time and money!!!!! SMH!!!
- 1 ★: One of the worst camera apps I have ever used. Mystery how it has such a high rating. The app is built around selling Cloud subscription gimmick. Cannot turn off motion light. Will not record motion detection images or video to SD card. Only to the cloud. The camera this came with was great which is really upsetting. I did not want to return it.
- 2 ★: I invested a lot of camera on this app, but very frustrating when you try to review the sd card records as it's just spinning more of the time. Also if you turn ON the motion detection & sent you notice, it doesn't mark the file when did it happen. Worst is that no reply to this app developer to answer your concern.
- 2 ★: Cloud recording is nice if it worked properly. Half of the time the videos don't load or timeout and you have to "try again". I figured not a big deal I'll just get a sdcard after the cloud trial is over. Little did I know there is a bug when using the app with a sdcard in that it sees the card as available and records without issue but the app cannot playback the recorded videos.... It just spins and spins forever. Please fix this issue, otherwise it has a clean interface and is simple to use.
- 5 ★: had a few login issues but that could be my lousy internet. Cameras are great for price. Can track, move manually, zoom, talk and listen. Customer service is fairly intuitive and cameras are overall one heck of a good deal for the money. Use them to help care for my mother and have saved me many trips to check on her. Still working well after a couple of years. Far better than my arlo for the price and no batteries.
- 5 ★: Easy to install, Easy to set up cloud recording just over a fiver a month for total piece of mind, Elerts my phone with motion an sound, Picked up a tiny fly while I was out one day so motion works all good for me, Personally I recommend this app for how easy it is to use....
- 4 ★: The application is very user friendly, easy to use. No crash or delays are experienced. Using along with the camera more than 1.5 years now without any issues. 2 thing needs to be mentioned. 1st. The "Detection sensitivity" is too sensitive even with 'low' settings. It's activate the device to record /alarm very often even for a flying tiny bug. 2nd. Automatic time synchronisation works incorrectly after daylight savings changed. Have to select different time zone to get correct time.
Instruction for installing YCC365 Plus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download YCC365 Plus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ycc365plus.aws-v4.1042.0.8881.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsYCC365 Plus app apk 4.1042.0.8881 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsYCC365 Plus 4.1042.0.8881:
Published on: June 24, 2021
File size: 39.8 MB
YCC365 Plus 3.1042.9.8826:
Published on: September 17, 2020
File size: 60.1 MB
YCC365 Plus 3.1042.9.8681:
Published on: July 31, 2019
File size: 41.2 MB
YCC365 Plus 3.1042.9.8646:
Published on: May 14, 2019
File size: 38.6 MB
YCC365 Plus 3.1042.9.939:
Published on: January 04, 2019
File size: 32.7 MB
YCC365 Plus 3.1042.1.863:
Published on: October 15, 2018
File size: 30.8 MB