RS Act 1.1.0
|File size:||24.1 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About RS Act app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRS Act app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by RIVERSONG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD on June 28, 2018.
RS Act 1.1.0 is latest version of RS Act app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find RS Act apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
RS Act app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix known issues
The Description“RS Act” is an application to connect your smart band “Act HR” with mobile device which allows you to have access of most of the features like Activity Tracking (Step counting, Distance Covered and Calories Burned), Sleep monitoring, Heart rate monitoring and so on. It also tells you how well and how long you have slept. User can also get the call and messages alerts and set up the Alarm, Sedentary reminder etc.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (24)
4 ★ (7)
3 ★ (4)
2 ★ (5)
1 ★ (7)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Need to update Lost function when phone is lost that time band should vibrat and phone also but in this case only phone rings
- 5 ★: Tutty app
- 3 ★: Okk app
- 5 ★: So nice aap
- 4 ★: ok
- 5 ★: good app
- 5 ★: Easy to navigate
- 3 ★: The device can only track steps. I go for cycling daily morning for 10km and it takes 30 minutes to complete my activity. The device is unable to recognise the activity based on speed, it shows five (5) figure step count for 0.4km and calories burnt 80. When compared with Google fit (mobile app) which track the activity on GPS based on users speed and distance is spot on. Only thing it can't track is heart beat rate. This is from my experience.
- 1 ★: Not good as like mi band
- 1 ★: The App wasn't opening after the update...it was getting crashed when ever I tried to open it...pls look into it
- 5 ★: Pradeep Gupta
- 4 ★: Nice app
- 5 ★: nice app
- 5 ★: good app
Instruction for installing RS Act app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download RS Act app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.yc.rsact-v1.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRS Act app apk 1.1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Configure an application for debugging.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsRS Act 1.1.0:
Published on: June 28, 2018
File size: 24.1 MB