See all previous versions
|File size:||51.8 MB|
|Publish date:||November 25, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About WearFit2.0 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWearFit2.0 app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Wakeup on November 25, 2020.
WearFit2.0 2.11.26 is latest version of WearFit2.0 app updated by CloudApks.com on November 26, 2020. On this page you can find WearFit2.0 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
WearFit2.0 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix Bluetooth connection bug
Fix third-party login failure
The DescriptionMental health, heart rate, blood pressure measurement, blood tests, statistical exercise step, sleep time, physical situation palm in hand, at any time to monitor your health.
Intelligent alarm clock
Set the alarm clock for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, remind you to get up through the brakes and no longer disturb the people around you.
Set the call reminder for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, the phone rings automatically when the phone calls, the phone will not miss the call in the bag.
Support for "Health" applications
Can be heart rate, blood pressure, synchronized to the "Health" applications, so that you more comprehensive understanding of health.
** This version supports Apple Gear Fit healthy application **
** WEARFIT2.0 only support a higher level of equipment, if remind the device can't connect, you can go to the app store download and use WEARFIT **
Ratings and Reviews
|2.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (12061)
4 ★ (2222)
3 ★ (2015)
2 ★ (1639)
1 ★ (10154)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Persevered and got it connected. Only has ,"running" which is no good for me. You cant set the year as it takes 600 taps to achieve !! Exercise aspect of this app wont work without an active internet connection ALL the time, burning data and stuck to only "running". Not much use really and better available. Disappounting Xiaomi are associated with such a poor product as this.
- 2 ★: Certain options like watch faces come and go When available looks ok but does nothing. Have everything set to imperial but weather only displays centragde. Not a good app. Android 9.0 microware T03. The weather not displaying imperial is terrible. Should be a simple fix. Also dropping data is a psin. Might be 2 stars is to much.
- 1 ★: What a disgrace to application writers. "Sleep" record does not work. "Blood pressure" does not work. The user interface is terrible. This application makes a nice-looking watch become a mess. It is not software release "2.0" It is release 0.0 And I cannot find any alternative apps for it.
- 1 ★: Contacted the developer about a month ago and still did not heard from them. The app disconnects randomly and when it connects it does not connect properly, it does not link sleep quality portion from the watch to the phone. I like the watch ( S30), but the app needs to be much better.
- 1 ★: Absolute garbage of an app do not waste your money on there watches as you cannot connect them to your phone! And in the event you do connect and every have to reconnect over the battery dieing of ether your phone or watch well just forget about it biggest waste of money I think someone needs to contact the media regarding rip offs like this
- 1 ★: Juat got the watch Thursday and have been having trouble connecting the watch to my phone. It is saying it's paired up with phone but is not connecting. This is very frustrating to me I had to no problems with connecting my galaxy fitbit to my Samsung Galaxy phone. It connected right on up with no problems. I guess I will go back to my fitbit and catch the loss with this watch. 😠😡
- 1 ★: I got the watch (T03) as it had temperature and BP which my Huawei did not. But this app is useless the watch maker really should sack the people who made it it does not maintain connection to watch, different screens carrying same info disagree. the sleep monitoring function does not record data. the hourly check function drops randomly if the watch moves out of range the watch only partially reconnects or will not connect at all. If I could find a working alternative I would pay for it. this mob Wakeup need to do as there name says and rewrite this c*ap
- 2 ★: Application seems very thorough and robust. Doesn't seem to sync with the smart bracelet BAKEEY T1. Entering data doesn't populate through application. All interfaces seem to be independent. Choosing SAE format for weight, height and temperature doesn't stick through all of application. Demands a very high level of access to the phone.
- 1 ★: Bulok tlaga ang apps na ito. When i try to log in it says account not registered or password must be 6-18 digit or letters . Veryyyyy pooooooooorrrrr apps!!!!! Even the settings of date og birth. you have to click 700× from 1900 to 2000..
- 1 ★: Used to update and change days now I have to uninstall and reinstall for it to work correctly ot very convenient at all. Used to be a lot better early on then now almost a year later not so great re up dating info changing days it's been sitting on October 19th 2020 it's the 28 now.
- 1 ★: Terrible product. After 3 months of purchasing watch, the App consistantly disconnects from band and was very time consuming to get app to reconnect to watch. Now the watch went dead and no longer charges. Customer support will not respond. Don't waste your time and money.
- 1 ★: After your upgrade watch will no longer connect to the app, the time clock is off 20 minutes and displays military time an c rather than f. I sent in a help request and no response except to say respond coming within 48 hrs well its been nearly 2 weeks. I guess I'll have to go back to FITBIT. THEY ALWAYS ANSWER.
- 2 ★: Changed Information On Update. Farenheit was changed back to Celsius. In order to set up personal information, the app wants me to use centimeters instead of inches and kilograms instead of pounds. Why have us go through the calculations when everything resets after an update? Please fix this issue.
- 1 ★: I have been using watch for a week its not connecting at all. I have to wait like 1 hour and its still sometimes doesn't end up connecting. And when it does , after a while it disconnect on its own.
- 1 ★: phone will easily connect to bpm,etc on watch but watch will not down load the step history. Says it is connected. The length of your step is hard to get right. The automatic sleep is two hours late in activation as a rule.
Instruction for installing WearFit2.0 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download WearFit2.0 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.wakeup.wearfit2-v2.11.26.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWearFit2.0 app apk 2.11.26 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsWearFit2.0 2.11.26:
Published on: November 25, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: November 20, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: November 18, 2020
File size: 51.7 MB
Published on: October 27, 2020
File size: 51.4 MB
Published on: October 15, 2020
File size: 52 MB
Published on: September 05, 2020
File size: 48.7 MB