See all previous versions
|File size:||52.5 MB|
|Publish date:||February 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About WearFit2.0 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWearFit2.0 app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Wakeup on February 04, 2021.
WearFit2.0 3.02.03 is latest version of WearFit2.0 app updated by CloudApks.com on April 02, 2021. On this page you can find WearFit2.0 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
WearFit2.0 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Optimize the Bluetooth connection strategy
The DescriptionMental health, heart rate, blood pressure measurement, blood tests, statistical exercise step, sleep time, physical situation palm in hand, at any time to monitor your health.
Intelligent alarm clock
Set the alarm clock for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, remind you to get up through the brakes and no longer disturb the people around you.
Set the call reminder for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, the phone rings automatically when the phone calls, the phone will not miss the call in the bag.
Support for "Health" applications
Can be heart rate, blood pressure, synchronized to the "Health" applications, so that you more comprehensive understanding of health.
** This version supports Apple Gear Fit healthy application **
** WEARFIT2.0 only support a higher level of equipment, if remind the device can't connect, you can go to the app store download and use WEARFIT **
Ratings and Reviews
|2.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (19025)
4 ★ (3202)
3 ★ (2864)
2 ★ (2436)
1 ★ (11934)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app is highly non-intuitive and confusing. It stayed connected to the band fo 6 hours only. At that point the bluetooth icon went off. I could not get the bluetooth connection back for 30 hours after that regardless of what I tried. I finally recharged the band even though it had 70% charge remaining and then I was able to get the bluetooth connection back. Then the app refused to connect to the band. Bad mistake to get this verry sorry product. It is worse than KoreTrak.
- 1 ★: Connections from app, phone and bracelet are always a problem. Reconnection is nearly impossible.
- 1 ★: *edit* I've had to change from two stars to one, the hassle I've had to connect my band to this app over the last two days is unreal. Right now I'm having constant problems trying to get the app connected to my phone. Also the app isn't recording the weekly report. It doesn't log weekly average for steps, calories and miles. Is there something I need to be doing for it to start logging them as right now it's seeming like it's a waste of money as it's not doing what I bought it for
- 1 ★: Very bad experience. Looses connection to their own band and even if I pair it manually, the app will see it as offline.
- 1 ★: Used with Smart Watch DT78 1) Very poor sleep monitoring, previous records affected by current record 2) Feedback does not work 3) irritating advertisements appearing
- 1 ★: After 10 days of working well, the watch and app became disconnected. Attempted re-pairing multiple times without success. Update: after five days of repeated failed connections it worked. Charged the watch to 100% battery and paired with fully charged phone. Other than battery life, I didn't do anything I had not tried before. It's a great watch and app, except for the non-english notifications that periodically pop up, and connection issues.
- 1 ★: I have not been able to connect my wristband with this app. I think this app should be reviewed to have a better version and be able to connect
- 1 ★: Terrible! agree with others here - we paid for a watch, this app should be ad-free! Whenever you click on anything in the app a potential malware advertisement pops up that you have to close!. App does not display nighttime sleep details - says 7.5 hrs sleep - click for details - reads 0.00 on all levels of sleep. No impressed!
- 1 ★: Disconnects constantly. Frustrating. Seems like a finicky app so far. Been using for 3 weeks now. Horrible app. Takes over 12 minutes to "TRY" and download custom watch face. Then with 95% downloaded it's stops. Did this to me I've 10 times. Worthless app Constantly disconnecting. DONT BOTHER...
- 1 ★: it sucks can only make calls directly from the watch,it doesn't sync with my galaxys10+,no contacts transfered, can't get my messages at all, none of the meters transfer over2the app itself, can't connect2the camera at all. It's really just frustrating trying2find a way to connect it so everything runs flush,but thus far hasn't really worked out well...besides the music plays fairly well and at a good distance from my phones youtube,so congrats on making a bluetooth speakr for your wrist🤷♂️
- 1 ★: The WearFit2.0 app will NOT CONNECT to the watch. It is amazing that something simple as Bluetooth connection is beyond your ability while there are 1000 apps capable of doing just that. When it finally connects it Disconnects over night. Then the watch BLUETOOTH is not VISIBLE in the phone software CONNECTION.
- 1 ★: I am completely unable to connect to my watch anymore. Previously it was unstable at best but now, it doesn't work at all. My watch is now entirely useless. I would've given it a 2, maybe 3 stars in the past but now it deserves a 1 star unless the underlying issues with the app are fixed.
- 1 ★: I can't even connect my band .... I connected it 3 weeks ago, and since then, I can't connect it at all!!! It would have been ok with me, for not receiving notifications and whatever, but I can't even set the hour from the band... I cant use the band AT ALL!!! After I freaking paid for it. You all suck!
- 1 ★: Even Wanka-mini app works excellent than this. It's difficult and confusing, the band it self doesn't save other activities like running or hiking it just cancels then and they don't appear anywhere in this app. This is worse and I wouldn't have bought the band if I knew. We need updates in band software and the app simplified. Every rating on this app shows that there's work to be done but I'm surprised as there is nothing been done yet. There are much cheaper devices that got better operation
- 1 ★: To many permissions required without a reason, like phone calls, log read, sms send etc. If you dont give those permissions app will not recognise the band. After the last update 4 Feb the app doesnt connect any more with the band if the internet is off. Do not update they are scammers, they steal any kind of your data
Instruction for installing WearFit2.0 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download WearFit2.0 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.wakeup.wearfit2-v3.02.03.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWearFit2.0 app apk 3.02.03 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsWearFit2.0 3.02.03:
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 52.5 MB
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 52.5 MB
Published on: January 19, 2021
File size: 52.4 MB
Published on: December 25, 2020
File size: 52.4 MB
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: November 25, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB