See all previous versions
|File size:||52.4 MB|
|Publish date:||January 19, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About WearFit2.0 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWearFit2.0 app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Wakeup on January 19, 2021.
WearFit2.0 2.12.30 is latest version of WearFit2.0 app updated by CloudApks.com on January 19, 2021. On this page you can find WearFit2.0 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
WearFit2.0 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Optimize Bluetooth connection
The DescriptionMental health, heart rate, blood pressure measurement, blood tests, statistical exercise step, sleep time, physical situation palm in hand, at any time to monitor your health.
Intelligent alarm clock
Set the alarm clock for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, remind you to get up through the brakes and no longer disturb the people around you.
Set the call reminder for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, the phone rings automatically when the phone calls, the phone will not miss the call in the bag.
Support for "Health" applications
Can be heart rate, blood pressure, synchronized to the "Health" applications, so that you more comprehensive understanding of health.
** This version supports Apple Gear Fit healthy application **
** WEARFIT2.0 only support a higher level of equipment, if remind the device can't connect, you can go to the app store download and use WEARFIT **
Ratings and Reviews
|3.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (10737)
4 ★ (1502)
3 ★ (1502)
2 ★ (1492)
1 ★ (18974)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Certain options like watch faces come and go When available looks ok but does nothing. Have everything set to imperial but weather only displays centragde. Not a good app. Android 9.0 microware T03. The weather not displaying imperial is terrible. Should be a simple fix. Also dropping data is a psin. Might be 2 stars is to much. It is to much. Shows sleep data for a short time than gone. No weekly tracking. Watch conected ok but app shows garbage not what watch is showing. Keeps getting worst.
- 1 ★: App doesn't connect to the band and keeps saying connection problems when the only connection problem is the app to the band. Can't even get the watch to sync at all. Fix this app or have another better app that will work with the smartwatchs and bands. Pretty bad when the app is from 2012 to 2019 and hasn't been updated to 2021 yet
- 2 ★: OK this thing is buggy and incomplete. Created an account but could never login to it or reset the password. Tried uninstalling, clearing data but nothing worked. Can't login with account I created. I cannot reset password because the get code link is broken so I get no email sent with the code . Have to login via alternative route. I have no way of adding contacts. Bracelet tells me to use the app to add contacts but can't. A bit disappointing.
- 3 ★: I was a little confused about the sleep cycle, subtraction light sleep from your deep sleep does make SOME sense but not a lot. And not being able to register or receive the code to verify is very frustrating... Maybe explaining your daily outcome in the sleep graph and fixing the registration page would be a good idea?
- 2 ★: App needs some serious work. As so many people; the app just struggles to keep connection to my watch. When restarting phone the app starts working from time to time. Even had to clear all settings, and reset watch data, this solved it for a day. Now back to not connecting again. So very frustrating, serious considering to return the watch.
- 1 ★: Since the most recent update sleep measurement is completely messed up. Even the numbers for light sleep and deep sleep don't make sense. For example today total reported sleep was 32 minutes (I slept longer than that) light sleep was - 35 and deep sleep is 1 hour 7 minutes. Sync to Google Fit is really messed up. The band says I have 4200 steps, Google Fit says over 15000. I use Google Fit to sync data to MyFitnessPal, this renders this band useless for tracking activity. All this with Ads.
- 1 ★: If you are lucky it connects to watch couple of times.. but that's it. Then disconnects upon the first occasion and never connected back (only maybe with reinstallation... Not even cache clearing helps. And it's not issue with the phone cause phone's bluetooth sees the watch accordingly.). Doesn't seem to keep any record even when connected... So no use for it.
- 1 ★: Clunky app that fails to work consistently. The whole product is defective. The watch doesn't work and this app is a total waste of time. For instance it says it tracks your sleep.. since christmas according to the watch and app I have had zero sleep and have no fatigue. I also think ALL the telemetry this watch says it scans is fake. I say this because the watch consistently reads the same results every time. Do noy buy!
- 2 ★: I work at a 900 bed level 1 trauma center. In my field I walk far more than nursing and Dr combine. I kept noticing I'd walk all over the hospital and it would add no steps. I thought well maybe it was the step spacing. I played with that. Got more steps but didn't seems right. I legit just walked 500 steps and it picked up 34 steps. I don't know if it's the watch or app but not empressed. It got 2 stars since the bp, HR and saturation seem to be my norm.
- 3 ★: Unable to register to use the app, I've asked it to send a verification code, I mean seriously? You need to verify? Using 2-step to login is understandable but not to register. It diesnt send a cose, and when it does, the code doesn't work. Pretty disappointed because this was a gift.
- 3 ★: Works fairly well most of the time. Pretty basic. The most frustrating part of this app is if you lose connection with your band, reconnection will almost always require a reboot of your phone.
- 1 ★: The app is half cooked. The data remains only until end of the day, then vanish. No weekly or monthly data are available. The band is just a watch and pedometer. All other measurements don't work.
- 1 ★: Even Wanka-mini app works excellent than this. It's difficult and confusing, the band it self doesn't save other activities like running or hiking it just cancels then and they don't appear anywhere in this app. This is worse and I wouldn't have bought the band if I knew. We need updates in band software and the app simplified. Every rating on this app shows that there's work to be done but I'm surprised as the is nothing been done yet. There are much cheaper devices that got better operation
- 1 ★: This app has ads and it is for a watch I bought. Should not be that way. The English translations are bad. There is no documentation, functions are intermittent for some things.
- 1 ★: It sucks Just did update to fix connection bugs (2nd time) and now band and app won't connect. I'm sorry I bought this. * *1/6/21 still having issues with lost connections, have to fight to get it connected everyday !!
Instruction for installing WearFit2.0 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download WearFit2.0 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.wakeup.wearfit2-v2.12.30.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWearFit2.0 app apk 2.12.30 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsWearFit2.0 2.12.30:
Published on: January 19, 2021
File size: 52.4 MB
Published on: December 25, 2020
File size: 52.4 MB
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: November 25, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: November 20, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: November 18, 2020
File size: 51.7 MB