|File size:||52.2 MB|
|Publish date:||April 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About WearFit2.0 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWearFit2.0 app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Wakeup on April 28, 2021.
WearFit2.0 3.04.28 is latest version of WearFit2.0 app updated by CloudApks.com on April 29, 2021. On this page you can find WearFit2.0 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
WearFit2.0 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Adapt to Android 10
The DescriptionMental health, heart rate, blood pressure measurement, blood tests, statistical exercise step, sleep time, physical situation palm in hand, at any time to monitor your health.
Intelligent alarm clock
Set the alarm clock for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, remind you to get up through the brakes and no longer disturb the people around you.
Set the call reminder for the WearFit2.0 bracelet, the phone rings automatically when the phone calls, the phone will not miss the call in the bag.
Support for "Health" applications
Can be heart rate, blood pressure, synchronized to the "Health" applications, so that you more comprehensive understanding of health.
** This version supports Apple Gear Fit healthy application **
** WEARFIT2.0 only support a higher level of equipment, if remind the device can't connect, you can go to the app store download and use WEARFIT **
Ratings and Reviews
2.7 out of 5
5 ★ (19155)
4 ★ (3097)
3 ★ (2749)
2 ★ (2380)
1 ★ (13686)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The bracelet worked with App for about a week. After that the phone app will not connect to bracelet. The few times it does, it only stay connected for less than a minute. The only thing that seems to work is blood pressureon bracelet. Moth ng connects to phone app.
- 1 ★: Really deserves 0 stars. Since the most recent update I still get an error that the app is not responding. Sync to Google Fit is still really messed up. The band says I have 4200 steps, Google Fit says over 15000. I use Google Fit to sync data to MyFitnessPal, this renders this band useless for tracking activity. All this with Ads. This app never fixes issues and it is making the band I bought pretty much useless.
- 2 ★: I've had same problems as zach, I was able to force stop the wearfit app,restart it, go to home, me, device management, connection management, deleted device it showed as being connected (T1) scanned for new devices and i was connected, how, why, no idea, but it worked
- 5 ★: I cannot connect my smartwatch. How can I use my smartwatch in this situation? I'm changing my rating from 1 to 5. After suffering for many days, went back and redo the settings, and realized it's in following the sequence of instructions. Do it wrong and you can't make it function. Now I'm happily using the product - excellent product, excellent app. 👌
- 1 ★: I like the watch, but the app lacking in so many ways. It does not allow me to set the time 24hrs .vs military time. I can only use the five clock faces, and not able st sync my contacts or add widgets like Facebook etc. I don't care or want to see ads in the app.
- 1 ★: Any updates coming? Still won't connect and is basically useless. App was GREAT until last update. No longer will the monitor sync with the app. It hooks up to Bluetooth, but won't sync at all with the app. Please help! Would love to give 5 stars!! Worked great for a while. Now we are back to not connecting. Ugh... Fix this app please!!!
- 2 ★: App is very glitchy! Constantly disconnecting from the watch, completely inaccurate sleep and step counter. The sleep tracker doesn't give any helpful information compared to other apps I have used for example the Huawei watch gives you research from Harvard on sleep analysis, how to improve it etc. Also my Huawei Health app won't recognise this watch so I can't link it. The watch can be a little glitchy to but its the app that let's this product down big time! You get what you pay for here!
- 1 ★: Keeps disconnecting, therefore the time and date on my tracker is wrong. And I can't keep a log of my data. I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my primary device. Tried on other devices with no luck.
- 1 ★: If you use Bluetooth for your phone in your car it messes up the app. This is what causes the band to disconnect and difficult to reconnect. Pass this on it might be helpful.
- 1 ★: Well it won't connect to phone I have been at every angle to do so. Yes I paired them yes u went in to find and nope watch won't find phone I can't update date n time or set up sleep time. I'm ready to throw it away I can't even connect to Hotspot.!
- 2 ★: They have an option to select an image and sync it to watch. Why can't they have similar feature for Face watch as well. It's better to have Facewatch on the dial rather than your own photo. Please consider adding Face watches as app improvisation. Also connect/disconnect is a tedious job.
- 1 ★: The app misses entire nights of sleep even though it shows connected. When it does record sleep, it stops at random hours so its useless getting accurate data anyways. "Weekly" tab always says no data even though under each function, it lists past readings. Parts of app come up in chinese and have grammar issues. Ads are annoying as hell. No matter what, the readings are stuck in 24hr format even though watch reads 12hr. This is the worst app i have ever used and clearly abandoned by developers.
- 1 ★: I'm having the same issues as most of the people in the comments. It will not connect. This product and app is awful. Just send it back, throw away, or do what you have to. Developer does not get back to you.
- 2 ★: Works well but is very limited, in the text message part you can only read the latest text and only about 10 words, in the weather part it only does temperature and you cannot change it to fahrenheit.
- 1 ★: Not very good. For some reason the time is out by 4 hours, so have not been able to wear it. If this app worked properly it should have synced with the correct time on my phone. Really disappointing.
Instruction for installing WearFit2.0 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download WearFit2.0 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.wakeup.wearfit2-v3.04.28.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWearFit2.0 app apk 3.04.28 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsWearFit2.0 3.04.28:
Published on: April 28, 2021
File size: 52.2 MB
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 52.5 MB
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 52.5 MB
Published on: January 19, 2021
File size: 52.4 MB
Published on: December 25, 2020
File size: 52.4 MB
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB