My VBI 2.3.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||41.3 MB|
|Publish date:||June 16, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About My VBI app
Table of contents
- CloudApks's Review
- What's New
- Translation (English)
- User's Reviews
- Instruction for installing
CloudApks's reviewMy VBI app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by Cong ty bao hiem Vietinbank on June 16, 2019.
My VBI 2.3.0 is latest version of My VBI app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find My VBI apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My VBI app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)+ Cập nhật các tiện ích dành cho khách hàng: Cây xăng, đăng kiểm, trung tâm cứu hộ, hotline cảnh sát giao thông, sản phẩm bảo hiểm ung thư, sản phẩm Flight Delay
+ Cập nhật tiện ích xem chi tiết hồ sơ bồi thường, xem lại tài liệu hồ sơ bồi thường đã cung cấp, bổ sung hồ sơ bồi thường
+ Chỉnh sửa lỗi sản phẩm bảo hiểm bệnh ung thư
The DescriptionỨng dụng cung cấp các dịch vụ dành cho khách hàng: Thông báo tổn thất xe ô tô, chụp ảnh tổn thất xe ô tô, truy vấn các dịch vụ khác
Translation (English)Applications provide services for customers: Announcement losses of cars, photography losses of cars, query and other services
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (68)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (9)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing My VBI app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My VBI app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.vbi.myvbi-v2.3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy VBI app apk 2.3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
Previous versionsMy VBI 2.3.0:
Published on: June 16, 2019
File size: 41.3 MB
My VBI 2.2.0:
Published on: June 17, 2019
File size: 41.3 MB
My VBI 2.1.10:
Published on: April 22, 2019
File size: 41.2 MB
My VBI 2.1.9:
Published on: April 12, 2019
File size: 33.2 MB
My VBI 2.1.5:
Published on: April 07, 2019
File size: 33.1 MB
My VBI 2.1.2:
Published on: March 25, 2019
File size: 34.3 MB