USB CAMERA 2.4
See all previous versions
|File size:||5.4 MB|
|Publish date:||October 13, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About USB CAMERA app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewUSB CAMERA app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Shenzhen wxl technology limit on October 13, 2019.
USB CAMERA 2.4 is latest version of USB CAMERA app updated by CloudApks.com on October 02, 2020. On this page you can find USB CAMERA apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
USB CAMERA app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)fix a bug with android 9.0
The DescriptionIs a combination of mobile phone otoscopes detection software, through the OTG function with Android mobile phone, mobile phone camera USB interface access detection, so as to realize the real-time video, see the ears of the situation clearly, and photographing and video recording and playback
Ratings and Reviews
|2.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (1479)
4 ★ (81)
3 ★ (131)
2 ★ (162)
1 ★ (445)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Only thing that happens when I plug my scope in is the app comes up and the light comes on no picture sounds like a development problem since Im not the only one that suddenly can't get it to work
- 1 ★: I can see the live view from the camera, but none of the buttons work in the app so it's not possible to record anything, which makes it next to useless as a diagnostic tool, which is why I bought it. Just fix the app!
- 1 ★: Has become completely unusable. My camera is now useless. So...err...thanks for that. Really poor app. The screen is just black and the buttons do not work. No functionality at all.
- 1 ★: Rubbish, works when it wants, which was when I first installed and tested camera then when I went to use it. Not used for a month or so and now no display from the camera just black screen with menu icons which don't work.
- 1 ★: This is a truly awful app. The controls are sluggish, or don't work. There's an icon for a still camera and an icon for a movie camera. You'd think those would take a still image or a movie—but neither does anything at all. There's no way to adjust the aspect ratio, and the app either thinks the camera is wide-aspect or things my phone is 4:3—so the image is stretched out in landscape and squashed in portrait. To be a worse app, it would have to make the phone catch fire.
- 1 ★: Separately but worth mentioning the endoscope i got for this app works quite well it seems. The 6 LED lights situated around the lens head are great, especially due to being able to alter the brightness. And I like the camera operating button on the cable. This said, apart from being able to view what the endoscope is looking at, this app basically doesn't work. As other people have stated, the buttons don't work, so i I can't take pictures/video, view media or change settings. PLEASE HELP
- 1 ★: Doesn't work. Just a black screen with buttons inoperable. I bought the SEVOEM9440 camera and this is their app to complement camera. LEDs light up on camera so not a connection issue... Just rubbish.
- 1 ★: Never worked, took hours to download for some reason, (my internet is high speed) and when I connected the endoscope it never worked, never showed an image or anything.
- 1 ★: Junk app. Just remove it from the store and list your product as only working on a PC and NOT any Android phone. I have a Pixel 3 XL and if doesn't work on this....it won't work on any phone!
- 1 ★: This app doesn't work. I have a samsung S9+ and it just shows a black screen, no buttons work. Awful. Now the thing is useless. Please fix
- 1 ★: Doesn't work at all. The product I purchased directed me to use this app and all I get is a blank screen. Don't even waste your time with something so problematic
- 1 ★: All functions inside this app they're not working and one star is too much for this app guys if you don't know how to make the app!! why you bring headache for the customer. This is not your fault and this is Google company's fault they let you to put like this app on the store.
- 1 ★: Worst app I have ever had the misfortune to try to use. It does not work. The camera lights turn on and nothing else. Screen is black, function settings do nothing, then it crashes. Absolute waste of time. Avoid this app whatever you do.
- 1 ★: Doesn't work app shows icons and none of them work. All that happens is the light comes on. A useless device and useless app
- 1 ★: Stopped working! When I first got the endoscope, it worked really well. But for some reason, it doesn't work at all now. Keeps asking to unplug the usb and put it back in again.. ! Bloody annoying.
Instruction for installing USB CAMERA app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download USB CAMERA app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.tony.usbcamera.molink-v2.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsUSB CAMERA app apk 2.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.