See all previous versions
|File size:||35.9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 02, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About DEPSTECH app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDEPSTECH app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Shenzhen wxl technology limit on May 02, 2021.
DEPSTECH 5.8 is latest version of DEPSTECH app updated by CloudApks.com on May 03, 2021. On this page you can find DEPSTECH apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
DEPSTECH app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionDEPSTECH application software, is based on the WIFI wireless image transmission assistant application, real-time display WIFI device lens capture image
1 camera, video, playback
2 set WIFI device parameters
3 applied to the endoscopic industry
Ratings and Reviews
|3.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (207)
4 ★ (53)
3 ★ (53)
2 ★ (87)
1 ★ (268)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: When I first used it, worked great. Sat on the shelf for a couple months will not work after recharging redownloading app resetting device. App say device not connected check device setting. It will connect to my wifi tried it on other phones no luck. Plus no way to connect company.
- 5 ★: It took me a while to figure out what I was doing to get it connected. I had to disable my regular WiFi connection (makes sense). After I got it all set correctly it connected and worked great.
- 3 ★: Okay I don't know if anyone's going to come back and check this and I never write reviews but I was having the same problem trying to turn my camera back on and it wasn't working so what I did is went into my Wi-Fi networks put add a network type in depstech hit enter and it started to work
- 2 ★: Works when it wants too. Constant disconnect errors. When it works, its great.
- 1 ★: Worst piece of junk i ever bought it is going back to Amazon asap The app wont load Error says problem at their end. Pure JUNK !
- 1 ★: Terrible, never works. Wish I bought a different camera.
- 1 ★: Worked great when 1st used it now won't charge won't connect and the port that connects to phone is loos and fell off inside. GREAT IDEA BUT poorly designed only 6 months old and used 2 times. Own plumbing service and thought it be be available tool
- 5 ★: Very awesome! Worth it for sure. I have a Google pixel 2 I didn't have any issues with it This is what you need to do in order to get this to function properly. (See steps below) 1. Charge the device!!!!! 2. Turn on 3.go onto your phone - wifi -look for the device name. (You can change this later as well but I keep it on default) 4. Enter the wifi password which is (12345678) then hit enter. 5. Go back into the app and boom it works. **You must allow the device to have access to your photos
- 5 ★: This application worked fine for me and does what it claims to do, without any observed issues. I've used it for the Depstech Otoscope. Each time used, I had to first turn on the otoscope, switch my phone's WiFi over to the otoscope SSID and then run the application. I was able to save real-time images and video to my phone, rotate the camera and adjust settings within the app.
- 5 ★: Running with great 1080p image in 3 minutes. Read the setup instructions. Some good tips in reviews. For Galaxy S6: airplane mode, in connections, turn on wifi; more settings, show-scan nearby networks; click Jetion; will tell you no internet, say ok. Done. LED brighness on side of box, looked for that in the app for awhile, lol. Don't forget to put your secure settings back when done. Great device for what it is.
- 3 ★: First, I had no problem getting a quality picture on my phone (Samsung Note 8) and I did not enter any SSID or WIFI passwords in the app settings page. Why would I. My intent for use of this device is not at home. I did return it due to a bad connection at the camera head light. The light would go on and off when you moved the head around. Good luck.
- 5 ★: Followed directions,( novel idea), worked first time. App works fine, simple to use, connects as it should. No crash, no freeze, no problems. Not sure why the neg reviews. Usually when something doesn't work right, it's due to not following the simple, clear instructions, not the app. I am very happy with it.
- 5 ★: Works perfect on my Note 8. I followed the instructions and it works without turning off cellular signal. Good resolution, portable, overall very happy. 1. Read instructions 2. Plug into the wall to charge it 3. Turn on 4. Find Jetb***** wifi in your connections 5. Connect using the password in the instructions 6. Success! I was able to connect within 15 mins. Would have been 5 if I read the instructions first. Great camera and app!
- 5 ★: Works great. Had a bit of difficulty initially, it would help if the app guided users to change their wifi to the camera itself and log in from there. Overall, once I got it working, it was a breeze and there wasn't much of a delay between reality and the camera's feed. You can record video or take pics, rotate camera angles, etc.
- 2 ★: The most one of the most frustrating experiences ever. One time that works the next time the Bluetooth won't connect over and over again. I have to keep uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it to try to make the connection. Instructions are worthless. When it works it's nice when it doesn't you just throw it out.
Instruction for installing DEPSTECH app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download DEPSTECH app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.tony.molink.tonseecamview-v5.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDEPSTECH app apk 5.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDEPSTECH 5.8:
Published on: May 02, 2021
File size: 35.9 MB
Published on: September 28, 2020
File size: 35.9 MB
Published on: August 12, 2020
File size: 35.9 MB
Published on: July 31, 2020
File size: 35.9 MB
Published on: July 13, 2020
File size: 35.9 MB
Published on: May 07, 2020
File size: 10 MB