See all previous versions
|File size:||20.1 MB|
|Publish date:||May 28, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About Mo-View app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMo-View app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Shenzhen wxl technology limit on May 28, 2020.
Mo-View 3.9 is latest version of Mo-View app updated by CloudApks.com on September 25, 2020. On this page you can find Mo-View apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Mo-View app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)fix some bugs
The DescriptionMo-View application software, is based on the WIFI wireless image transmission assistant application, real-time display WIFI device lens capture image
1 camera, video, playback
2 set WIFI device parameters
3 applied to the endoscopic industry
Ratings and Reviews
|2.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (58)
4 ★ (8)
3 ★ (16)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (29)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Like a previous comment, turn off your data and it will work. Otherwise you just get a black screen.
- 3 ★: It does work, forget anything accept turning it on, connecting phone wifi to it, and Turn Off your mobile data, which it will not work unless you do this... Otg View probably works to bypass the wifi box if you go direct into the phone micro USB as well, so this app can be bypassed too.
- 1 ★: I got the wifi to connect but the app won't even open. Immediately disappears as soon as you try to open it. My phone is a Huawei Honor, that can only run Android 6.0.1. Maybe that's the problem, but I'm very disappointed.
- 1 ★: Garabge for an app, try to set wifi and password it does nothing but tell you it failed. Tried 30 times to no avail
- 1 ★: junk. just junk. I never got to even use the actual camera because this app is just garbage and does not even work, not even the actual camera works because it doesn't even give off a Wi-Fi signal
- 4 ★: App works fine using an old Trio AXS tablet running Android 4.2.2. Camera only has good focus very close-up, maybe 4 inches from target, but that's not the app's fault.
- 5 ★: The instructions that came with the otoscope (device I needed this app to use) were confusing but once I got it connected it works very well.
- 1 ★: Constant lockups with a 16gb Android phone when camera is moved too close to object, only resolved by total restart of app & endoscope. Even with highest resolution, object clarity is marginal.
- 1 ★: app works sometimes, when it does camera works great. Most of the time just get black screen
- 1 ★: Won't even launch, just crashes straight away, please fix asap
- 1 ★: Rubbish app and it's WiFi is like 1940s computers. No headway
- 1 ★: Nothing to say cuz nothing worked or happened with this useless app. The people making these apps should be held responsible for the money people waste on items that need the app.
- 1 ★: Absolutely the worst app I've ever attempted to use. By a wide margin.
- 2 ★: wont connect to wifi. i put in info nothing happens.
- 2 ★: works if you follow instructions mediocre but functional
Instruction for installing Mo-View app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Mo-View app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.tony.molink.moview-v3.9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMo-View app apk 3.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsMo-View 3.9:
Published on: May 28, 2020
File size: 20.1 MB
Published on: January 27, 2019
File size: 14.7 MB
Published on: December 06, 2018
File size: 14.7 MB
Published on: July 26, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Published on: July 19, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Published on: May 07, 2018
File size: 3.2 MB