Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz 7.6.2z
See all previous versions
|File size:||22.8 MB|
|Publish date:||September 02, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMedical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Scholarsinfo24 on September 02, 2019.
Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz 7.6.2z is latest version of Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)New levels.
The DescriptionTest your knowledge anytime & anywhere & get ready for pictorial diagnosis.
- Expand your knowledge and prepare for upcoming patient
- Check your knowledge without having to ask someone to query
- Deepen your knowledge, so you do not forget it so easily
- You can share with your friends if you face to problem with diagnosis
- This medical learning app is easy to use
- Non time based.
- No hassle, no fancy distractions – made easy to read and answer questions swiftly
- Challenge your Friends and all around the globe.
- Leaderboards and trophies.
-Affluent design just to please your experience and pleasure
-Just type Ant for anterior, post for posterior, inf for inferior, effu for effusion,
Ratings and Reviews
|5.0 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (2)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Medical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.scholarsinfo.pictorialdiagnosisquiz-v7.6.2z.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMedical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz app apk 7.6.2z apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsMedical Pictorial Diagnosis Quiz 7.6.2z:
Published on: September 02, 2019
File size: 22.8 MB